剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
The closest she ever came to professional dancing
她最接近专业舞者的一次经历就是
was a run of The Nutcracker
在一个印第安纳州的社区剧院
at a community theater in Indiana.
参演了"胡桃夹子"
Resented her much? Yeah.
你就这么讨厌她 没错
She slept her way to the top.
她是靠潜规则一路上位的
I had to work my whole life for this.
我可是努力了一辈子才换来的今天
Wait. Come on,
等下 拜托
you're trying to say that I killed her?
你想说是我杀了她吗
No, I'm sure you have an alibi. Every Sunday,
不 我肯定你有不在场证明 每周日
including the night that she died,
包括她死掉的那天
I party at Output. It's a club.
我都去放纵参加派对 那是个俱乐部的名字
Check it out.
去查吧
That was...
刚才真是
Intense?
很激烈
Draining?
还是消耗精力
Hopefully cathartic.
希望有宣泄作用
My exes have never been that open with me.
我的前妻们从来没有对我这么坦诚过
Felt like we came to an understanding.
感觉好像我们终于达成共识了
It's funny how honesty can do that.
诚实能带来这种效果 真是有趣
Well, you did good in there.
你刚才表现很好
Yeah.
是啊
Let's not do that again.
不过别再来一次了
Stop the abuse!
停止家暴
Justice for Lauren!
为劳伦讨公道
Not okay! Justice for Lauren!
不可以这样 为劳伦讨公道
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Not okay!
不可以这样
That's your jury.
这是你的陪审团
Right on time.
来的真是时候
For what?
来干什么
She wanted to make sure the last thing
她想让陪审团成员们
these jurors saw before going home
在回家之前最后看到的是
was people protesting your behavior towards women.
人们因为你对女性的所作所为而在抗♥议♥
She stole your thunder, Jules.
她可把你的风头抢了啊 朱尔斯
You're not the only one who's got game.
不是只有你会玩手段
Good night, gentlemen.
晚安了 先生们
Not okay! Not okay!
不可以 不可以
Not okay!
不可以
Bull, Shelley's stunt on the courthouse steps yesterday
布尔 雪莉昨天在法庭台阶上玩的小花样
turned two more jurors against us.
导致两位陪审团成员对我们不利
And this next witness isn't gonna help.
而且下个证人也指望不上
All the mock juries believed his testimony.
所有的模拟陪审团成员都相信了他的证词
Derek the contractor.
德里克 那个承包商
That's why we're gonna leave Derek alone.
这就是为什么我们要别搭理他
Do not cross.
不要反驳
Mr. Miller,
米勒先生
you were at the defendant's house
劳伦被杀的那个早上
the morning Lauren Wilson was murdered.
你在被告的家里
Can you tell us what happened?
能告诉我们发生了什么吗
I arrived early
我到早了
to deliver the material for the kitchen work.
为了去送一些厨房♥用的原料
Ms. Wilson came down the stairs, crying,
威尔森女士 哭着从楼梯上走下来
and Mr. Caffrey ran after her, screaming.
卡弗里先生追着她大喊大叫
Could you hear what he was saying?
你听清他们说什么了吗
Yes, ma'am. He said he wanted
是的 他说他想知道
to know where she was the night before,
她前一天晚上去了哪里
who she was with. She said nobody
和谁在一起 她说没和谁在一起
and he called her a liar.
他叫她骗子
Oh, boy, Bull,
天啊 布尔
the engagement levels are spiking.
参与程度在大幅上升
This guy's honest, polite.
这个人诚实 彬彬有礼
He's catnip for the jury.
他吸引了整个陪审团
That's why we're gonna leave him alone.
这就是为什么我们不能和他正面交锋
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
I stepped in, for her sake. I got Mr. Caffrey
我为了她插了手 我让卡弗里先生
to let go of her arm.
放开了她的胳膊
She left the house crying.
她哭着离开了
Did the defendant do
在这之后 被告对你
or say anything to you after that?
有说或者做些什么吗
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
But he did punch a wall.
但是 他对墙捶了几下
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
Mr. Caffrey,
卡弗里先生
any cross?
有问题吗
Uh, no questions, Your Honor.
没有问题 法官大人
I need to hear it
我要听卡弗里先生
from Mr. Caffrey
亲口说出来
Well... you know what I want you to do,
你知道我想让你做什么
but you think you know better
但是你觉得自己更胜一筹
so light yourself on fire, and I'll watch the show.
那就打起精神 让我看场好戏
Derek,
德里克
you said you stepped in
你说你是为了劳伦
for Lauren's sake.
才去插手的
Did she ask for help?
她让你帮忙了吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
Good.
好
Were you attracted to her?
你喜欢上她了吗
No. No, sir.
没 没有 先生
Heart rates are up. Jules is coming off
心跳加速了 朱尔斯现在的表现
as an angry jilted lover. Bull, you need to stop him.
像是个愤怒的被弃恋人 布尔 你要拦着他
I am not gonna get in front of that runaway train.
我可不想去螳臂挡车
So there's no reason for you to get involved, correct?
所以你没理由去趟这滩浑水 对吗
Well, I saw that look in your eye.
我看到了你的眼神
I'd seen it before.
我以前也见过
I thought you were gonna hurt her.
我以为你会伤害她
you just wanted to be a hero.
你只是想英雄救美
If I was a real hero,
如果我真的是个英雄
I would've stopped you from killing her.
我就不会让你杀了她了
And...
自找
crash.
死路
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Question. Yeah?
问你个问题 说吧
Jules identified Lauren's body after she died, right?
劳伦死后是朱尔斯认领的遗体 对吧
Right. Under NYPD protocols,
对 按照纽约警局的的规定
that means they don't need to verify the victim's ID
也就是说他们不需要通过指纹来确认
through her prints.
受害人的身份
You're right. Lauren's prints
你说得对 劳伦的指纹
aren't in the case file. I'll call the M.E.
确实不在案子的文件里 我这就打给法医
and get those ASAP. Well, they may also have them
马上收集指纹 印第安纳州户籍处
in the Indiana registry. That's where she's from.
也许能找到 她就是那里的人
I'll see what I find.
我尽力看能找到些什么
So, um, listen, about the other day...
听着 关于那天
we weren't saying anything bad about Wes.
我们没有在说韦斯的坏话
I did a profile on him.
我在他身上做了次侧写
A deep dive. I checked everything.
事无巨细 我全查了一遍
Because of what Allie said? He's not
因为艾丽说的话吗 他可不是
the type that gives gifts.
会送礼物的那种人
Well, maybe you... you changed him.
可能是你改变了他
Maybe? Danny James,
可能 丹尼·詹姆斯
are you becoming a romantic?
你变成个浪漫主义者了吗
No.
没有
I just know that any guy with half a brain
我只是觉得任何一个有脑子的男人
would not cheat on you.
都不会背叛你
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好吧
Okay.
好
Chunk. I assume you would have called
特朗科 如果你找到了个新的嫌疑人
if you found us a new suspect.
肯定电♥话♥早就先打过来了
You know me. Tell by your tone, guess we need a new one?
你了解我 听你口气我们要一个新的嫌疑人吗
What did our dance captain, Angela, say?
啦啦队队长安吉拉怎么说
Would it help to put her on the stand? She has an alibi.
让她作证有用吗 她有不在场证明
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表