剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Isolating him and blowing up his family check two big boxes.
孤立孩子 拆散其家庭 这些证据就满满的
The biggest challenge is showing damage,
难题是证明有伤害
because it's in the future.
因为这还没发生
Yeah. Dr. Bull said he's gonna talk to Jordan,
对 布尔博士准备和乔丹谈谈
but frankly, I don't even know how he's gonna get in the door.
不过我认为 他连进对方家门都很难
No way. Chunk Palmer.
不会吧 特朗科·帕默
Played defense for the Bulldogs.
前斗犬队的后卫
I did. Amazing.
不错 神奇啊
Can I get you guys a soda?
喝苏打水吗
No. We just came to have a little chat
不必了 我们只是想和你
with you and Mrs. Bryant.
还有布莱恩特老师谈谈
That would be me.
我在呢
Please, it's Susan.
叫我苏珊就行了
Hi.
你们好
Um, so what were you hoping to see here?
你们希望看到什么
What were you hoping we would see here?
你们希望我们看到什么
Despite what anyone thinks, Susan and I are in love.
不管别人怎么说 苏珊和我相爱了
I know it may sound weird to you,
你们也许觉得不可思议
but there it is.
但事实就是如此
I just hope my parents can understand
只希望父母能理解
and leave us alone.
不再找我们麻烦
Your parents are very concerned about you. I understand
你父母很担忧 听说
your dropping out of school? No.
你辍学了 没有
I wouldn't let that happen.
这事不会发生
Susan's gonna homeschool me.
苏珊就是我的家庭教师
How many students get that kind of attention, right?
有几个学生可以得到这种关注
Only one.
仅此一个
So you're gonna give up your college scholarship?
你打算放弃大学奖学金
Your dream of playing pro football.
还有职业橄榄球的梦想
You did.
你就这样的
Dropped out of the drafts. Bet you had a good reason.
退出选秀 你肯定有自己的理由
I have a good reason, too.
我也有自己的理由
I'm happy now.
我现在很快乐
That's all that matters. Yeah, and Jordan has a lot
这就足够了 不错 乔丹除了橄榄球
of other talents besides playing football.
还有其他的天赋
Yeah. I can see that.
能看出来
You like drawing, Jordan? Yes.
乔丹 你喜欢画画吗 是的
He applied to City Arts.
他向艺校提了申请
Well, thank you, Jordan.
谢谢啊 乔丹
I see you have a spokesperson.
都有代言人了
And I'm sure your husband is not thrilled with your new career.
我敢说 你丈夫对于你的新职业并不兴奋
This has been really hard on everybody.
每个人都不好受
On both of our families.
尤其是我们的家人
But when you find true love, what are you supposed to do?
但是一旦找到真爱 你会怎么做
Stay trapped?
困在其中
You're being sued for inflicting harm on a minor.
你被起诉的罪名是伤害未成年人
That is a painful and expensive process.
这官司会很痛苦 并且烧钱
Are you sure you don't still feel trapped?
你确定自己是自♥由♥的
I think it's time you guys left.
你们该走了
Susan didn't seem too concerned about the case.
苏珊似乎对案子不太在意
Well, they're covering.
他们在掩饰而已
A lot of changes in their life right now.
他们的生活改变了很多
Something's up with her. What did you think?
她有些不可告人的事情 你认为呢
She's controlling. Yeah.
她在主导一切 对
The homeschooling,
家教
the answering questions for him,
为男孩回答问题
the nudging him away from football
劝说他离开球队
to art school.
去读艺校
Think they're in love?
他们是相爱吗
I think they think they are.
他们自己以为是
I'm telling you, Chunk,
跟你说 特朗科
we're gonna win this case.
我们能赢得官司
And we're gonna win it the right way.
而且是用正确的方式
What does that mean exactly?
这什么意思
It means the apparent reason for something
意思是 某些明显的原因
often isn't the reason for it at all.
其实都不是真正的原因
Some might assume that you quit football
有人会认为你放弃橄榄球
because you were afraid to come out.
是因为不敢出柜
Must have been hard for your family.
当时你们家人肯定压力很大
My parents took it about as well as Jordan's did.
我父母当时的反应和乔丹父母的一样
They sacrificed everything for me to achieve that dream.
他们牺牲了一切就为了让我实现梦想
It meant everything to them.
这对他们来说很重要
And then when the draft approached,
等橄榄球选秀临近的时候
I realized I needed something else.
我意识到我需要的是别的东西
Something more.
更多的
Something for me.
属于我自己的东西
And look who is representing Susan Bryant.
看看苏珊·布莱恩特请了哪位大律师
Dr. Bull, hello.
尔博士 你好
Wendy Anderson.
温迪·安德森
This is Chunk Palmer. Ms. Anderson
这位是特朗科·帕默
is a highly renowned
安德森女士是一名
champion for women's rights.
享有盛名的女权捍卫者
Susan and Jordan fell in love.
苏珊和乔丹相爱了
We live in a country that allows them this freedom.
而我们住一个允许他们自♥由♥恋爱的国家
And that right applies to beautiful women, too.
这个权利也同样适用于漂亮女人
And beautiful women predators.
以及漂亮的狩猎女
You're gonna get a lot of press on this case.
处理这个案子你压力很大啊
Pro bono? Don't have contact with Susan again
无偿服务吗 除非我在场
unless I'm in her presence.
否则以后不要和苏珊接触了
It's always a pleasure, Ms. Anderson.
我的荣幸 安德森女士
This case just got a lot harder.
这个案子变得更复杂了
Oh, yeah.
没错
And much more worth fighting.
也更值得去争取了
I want to tell you all a love story.
我想给各位讲一个爱情故事
The story of
这个故事是关于
Jordan Henderson and Susan Bryant.
乔丹·亨德森和苏珊·布莱恩特的
Jordan wants to build a life with Susan,
乔丹想和苏珊在一起生活
When you have to remind people your relationship
当你想要提醒大家你们的关系
but some people want to prevent true love.
而有些人却想要阻止这份真爱
That's what this case is about.
这件案子就是这个样子的
Their relationship is legal and consensual.
他们的关系是自愿而且合法的
is legal and consensual, you have a problem.
是自愿合法的时候 你就遇上问题了
Smart tactic.
聪明的策略
Who doesn't like a good love story?
谁会不喜欢好的爱情故事呢
...an 18-year-old
十八岁少年为爱情的抗争
fight for love and be a man.
和想要成为真正的男人的挣扎
Be a man.
真正的男人
The dude's banging his English teacher.
这老兄和他的英语老师搞在一起
The Board of Education fired her
教育委员会因为她是一名狩猎者
for being a predator. Her strategy
而解雇了她 她的策略
is to make Susan's conduct seem reasonable,
就是要让苏珊的行为看起来不是无法接受
rather than outrageous.
而是很合理
Yeah, but there's a reason
没错 但是我们不在
that we don't marry in our teens anymore.
青年时期结婚是有原因的
Not every place agrees.
不是每个地方都这样
You can get married at 14
在德克萨斯州 如果你的父母同意的话
with your parent's consent in Texas.
你可以十四岁就结婚
And in some places, I can be purchased for cows.
而且有些地方你甚至可以用奶牛来买♥♥我
It doesn't mean it's a good idea.
但并不代表这是个好主意
What? Are you trying to justify
怎么 你现在是在为你
your relationship with Gabe now?
和加布的关系辩解吗
I don't have to justify anything.
我不需要为任何东西辩解
How old is Gabe?
Gabe多大了
I bet this is the photojournalist
我打赌他是你最近雇来
that you recently hired
做自♥由♥职业者盯梢的
to do some freelance surveillance, right?
那个摄影记者 对吗
There's about eight years' difference.
我们俩大概相差八岁
Which would make him, what?
这会让他变成什么呢
Over 21.
他超过二十一岁了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表