剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
it's time for the hottest halftime show
即将登场的是纽约市最为热辣的
in New York City.
中场秀
Where's your fiance?
你的未婚夫在哪
Give it up for the Bronx City Dancers!
掌声欢迎布朗克斯都市舞团
Formation, formation!
队形 注意队形
Go, Lauren!
劳伦集中精力
Lauren, you okay?
劳伦 你还好吗
I'm so sorry, Kelvin.
对不起 凯文
I totally blanked. No, you're doing an amazing job.
我刚才跑神了 没有 你跳得很好
It's okay, it happens.
没事的 这很正常
Okay? Come on, shake it off, okay?
知道吗 好了 别想了 好吗
Shake it off. You got it, you're okay.
别想了 你跳得很好
All right.
好了
Baby, it's me again.
亲爱的 还是我
I'm on my way home; hopefully, you'll be there.
我现在回家 但愿我回去的时候你已经在家了
Call me back.
给我回个电♥话♥
I know you're angry, but please, just let me explain.
我知道你很生气 不过拜托 让我解释一下
Babe?
亲爱的
Jules?
朱尔斯
Babe!
宝贝
In a shocking development,
事态发展出人意料
controversial celebrity defense attorney Jules Caffrey
争议不断的名人辩护律师朱尔斯·卡弗里
has been arrested for the murder of his fiance, Lauren Wilson.
因涉嫌谋杀未婚妻劳伦·威尔森被捕
Of course, Caffrey first garnered national attention
十五年前当他赢了艾贝尔·阿尔辛多地标案时
辩护律师被指控谋杀
布朗克斯都市舞团成员死亡
15 years ago,
卡弗里
朱尔斯·卡弗里因谋杀罪名被捕
刑事辩护律师是否急需辩护
when he won the landmark Abel Alcindor case.
首次出现在全国人♥民♥的眼前
In the years since, Caffrey has defended
这些年来 卡弗里一直为众多
a number of infamous criminal clients,
声名狼藉的犯罪客户进行辩护
including a long list of celebrities.
其中也包括众多明星
Jules Caffrey is a successful black man in America.
朱尔斯·卡弗里是一名在美国的成功黑人
Of course they're going after him.
他自然是众矢之的
There's only one JC I'd pray to if I got in trouble:
要是我惹上了麻烦 我只会向一个JC祈祷
Jules Caffrey. The guy's a legend.
那就是朱尔斯·卡弗里 他是一个传奇
He's scum. He deserves to go to prison
他就是个人♥渣♥ 就应该像其他杀人犯一样
just like any other killer.
被关进监狱不见天日
I think it's pretty clear we have a rock solid case
我认为此案很清楚 我们对朱尔斯·卡弗里的
against Jules Caffrey.
起诉胜算很大
Fingerprints, DNA evidence,
指纹 DNA证据
and a key eyewitness that all link Mr. Caffrey
以及一名关键目击者 这一切都将卡弗里先生
to the murder of his fiance.
指向其未婚妻的谋杀
JC cannot talk his way out of this one.
JC不可能全身而退
地区助理检察官
雪莉·佐丹奴
He is going to prison.
他会入狱的
Whoa, Bull.
布尔
Bull, look. Ooh, purple tank, 4:00.
布尔 快看 四点钟方向 紫色背心
She's checking you out, my friend.
她一直在打量你呢 哥们
You gotta see this, Bull. Look closer.
你快看啊 布尔 看仔细点
Purple tank has a wedding ring.
紫背心戴着婚戒呢
Although, that was a valiant attempt
不过 这确实是让我分心的
at trying to distract me.
大胆勇敢的尝试
Well,
没办法
you bet me twice in a row, I had to try something.
你连续赢了我两局 我总得做点什么
Next drink's on you.
下杯你请
Yes.
太棒了
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
A cupcake for my cupcake.
给我的小蛋糕的一个蛋糕
Wes.
韦斯
Computer nerd humor. Nice.
电脑宅男的幽默 真不赖
...and now, he's fighting to clear his own name.
...目前 他正试图洗清罪名
Please welcome Jules Caffrey.
热烈欢迎朱尔斯·卡弗里
Jules Caffrey on Gayle King?
朱尔斯·卡弗里上了金恩的节目吗
Now this should be entertaining.
这回有意思了
What do you have to say about that?
对此你想说些什么
The charges are a complete fabrication, Gayle.
起诉的罪名完全是无中生有 盖尔
Lauren and I were in love.
我和劳伦十分相爱
These vindictive attacks by the NYPD and the DA's office
这些纽约警♥察♥局和检察官办公室的恶意攻击
is an insult to me, to Lauren
对我 对劳伦
and to the entire justice system.
对整个司法系统都是一种侮辱
Confident body language,
自信的肢体语言
expressive, emotional.
富于表现力 强烈的感情流露
Knows how to play to an audience.
他知道如何收买♥♥人心
Not to me. Says the former prosecutor
我可不买♥♥帐 这出自前任公诉人之口
who lost to him how many times?
你输给他多少次来着
So how do you intend to prove your innocence?
那么你打算如何证明自己无罪
Well, when the entire system is trying to bring you down,
当所有人都想把你打倒时
then you hire the best.
你就要去雇用最强的
That's why I've brought on the world-renowned
因此我已经与世界闻名的庭审咨♥询♥专家
trial consultant Dr. Jason Bull.
杰森·布尔博士合作
What the hell is he talking about?
他胡言乱语什么呢
Dr. Jason Bull is a highly regarded psychologist,
杰森·布尔博士是一名享誉盛名的心理学家
widely considered a pioneer in the field of trial science.
在庭审科学领域被称为先锋
But let's talk about the facts of this particular case.
不过我们再回来谈谈本案的具体情况
Why didn't you tell us we took on Jules Caffrey?
你为什么没说我们接了朱尔斯·卡弗里的案子
Because we didn't.
因为我们没接
The great Dr. Jason Bull, everybody.
鼎鼎大名的杰森·布尔博士 各位
My partner.
我的合伙人
Jules Caffrey.
朱尔斯·卡弗里
You've got a lot of fans.
你的粉丝不少
I'm not exactly one of them.
但我不是
You don't get my help by lying about hiring me.
你别指望通过撒谎来得到我的帮助
It got you here, didn't it?
但还是把你请来了 不是吗
Yeah. Well, so would a text with a smiley face emoji.
是啊 给我发条微笑脸的表情也可以
You pull that crap again and I'll be on Gayle King
你要是再来这套我就去金恩的节目
saying how you did hire me,
说你确实雇我了
but I quit, 'cause I couldn't believe
不过我不干了 因为我无法相信
how guilty I found you.
你居然如此罪大恶极
Wait, wait. I'm not guilty.
等等 我是无辜的
Just hear me out.
听我说完
Thank you, guys.
谢谢了 各位
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
I see.
我明白
Well, renovations can cause
装♥修♥确实可以让
a lot of tension in a relationship.
情侣关系十分紧张
Eh, it's Lauren's idea.
那是劳伦的主意
She wants everything to be Tiffany blue.
她想让所有东西都是蒂凡尼蓝色
She says it'll calm me down.
她说那个颜色会让我心静下来
She says that?
她那么说吗
I, uh, I meant, uh, she said that.
我是说 她以前那么说过
Jules Caffrey is a jealous,
朱尔斯·卡弗里是一个爱吃醋
controlling man who could not stand to be disobeyed.
控制欲强的人 他受不了别人违背他的意思
The people of New York owe it to Lauren, and to all the women
纽约人♥民♥亏欠劳伦的 也亏欠所有
who live in fear of their abusers, to stand up
生活在对施暴者恐惧下的女性
and say enough is enough.
她们该奋起反抗发声
She's everywhere.
她无处不在
This whole thing is a witch hunt.
这整件事就是一个政♥治♥迫♥害♥
I even set up a tip line
我甚至还设立了一个热♥线♥
to help them look for the real killer.
来帮他们找到真凶
Any leads?
有什么线索吗
None that the police will follow-up on.
没有什么可以让警方跟进的
They just want me.
他们只想拿下我
Vindictive bastards.
心术不正的混♥蛋♥们
So tell me, Jules.
跟我说说 朱尔斯
What's your theory?
你的说法是什么
I'm sure you have one.
你肯定有自己的说法
It's possible that Lauren had a fling with someone.
有可能劳伦跟某人有段风流韵事
A fling?
风流韵事
That's not the ideal fiance.
她可不是合格的未婚妻
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表