剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
the master file of the match Jace lost.
杰斯输掉的那场比赛的视频发给你了
Would you take a look at it for me?
能帮我看看吗
Yeah, of course. Anything for you.
没问题 有需要尽管说
Cool.
谢谢
Cool.
别客气
Mr. Creuster, is it fair to say
克鲁斯特先生 你觉得你和选手们
you share in the risk of each player's career?
共同承担着他们的职业风险 这说法♥正♥确吗
No, because I take all the risk.
不正确 所有风险都由我一个人承担
These are untested 18-year-olds
这些选手刚开始都只是些在父母
playing video games in their parents' basement.
地下室里玩游戏的业余爱好者而已
I provide room and board, security,
我为他们提供住宿 安保 游戏设备
equipment and the best training money can buy.
还有花钱能买♥♥到的最好的训练
They should be paying me.
应该他们付钱给我的
Jace Rundle was just 19
你刚签下杰斯·朗德尔时
when you first signed him.
他才十九岁是吗
At just over half a mil a year.
一年不过挣五十万而已
And since then, he's amassed
从那以后他的职业比赛生涯便开始
an astonishing win-loss career of 118 and 12.
风生水起 得了一百一十八胜十二负的好成绩是吗
118 and 13.
是十三负
Right.
是的
So why would someone
为什么一位
with such a superlative record
比赛记录如此优异的选手会
intentionally lose a championship game?
故意输掉一场锦标赛呢
Because there was something in it for him.
因为他能因此获益
You believe he benefitted financially
你相信他为了获利 故意输掉
by losing?
比赛
We'd been discussing a new contract.
当时我们正在商讨新合约
He wanted more money,
他想要更多钱
but I felt that his career was peaking.
但我觉得他的职业生涯已经封顶了
And he wanted to show me just how invaluable he was.
他故意输是为了让我看看他到底有多值钱
So this was a negotiations ploy?
所以一切不过是谈判的策略罢了
Yeah.
没错
So you believe Jace lost the game,
所以你坚信杰斯明知
knowing that if anyone had found out what he had done,
一旦被人揭穿他的诡计 他便会身败名裂
it would destroy his career and reputation?
可他还是故意输掉了比赛
He didn't think he'd get caught.
他以为不会被人发现
He thinks he's bigger than the game, but no one is,
他自视过高了 没有人能超越比赛
not even Jace Rundle.
即便是他杰斯·朗德尔
No further questions.
我问完了
So, you say that the players should be paying you,
所以你说选手们应该付钱给你
but it seems to me they already are.
但事实上他们已经付过了
Your deductions for living and travel expenses,
扣除掉住宿费 路费
equipment rental, insurance and management fees,
游戏设备租赁费 保险费和管理费后
bring Jace's "Just over half a mil"
杰斯的收入由五十万
into just under $73 thousand.
直降到不到七万三千美金
It's not cheap to develop a new player,
培养一位新选手要花很多钱
and the contract allows me to recoup my expenses.
合约规定我可以扣除必要花费
Speaking of contracts,
说到合约
you said you and Jace had a disagreement
你说杰斯和你在签约费上
over what he was worth?
有争议是吗
I just couldn't afford
我负担不了
to give him what he was asking for.
他要的那么多
But you had no problem
但你却有能力和
coming to an agreement with Jace's teammate,
杰斯的队友杜威·卡斯勒达成协议
Dewey Cussler. In fact, you even gave him
事实上 你还和他签了份
a brand-new contract.
新合约
Well, he's...
因为他...
my new captain.
是新队长
Worth 10% more than Jace was asking.
比杰斯提出的签约费还要高百分之十
First I don't pay my players enough,
刚刚你还说我给的太少了
and then you're... you're slamming me
但现在你... 你又指责我
for giving them a raise?
给选手涨工资了是吗
So, we've established that
因此 我们可以确定
you could afford it.
你有能力支付高薪水
The question now is, did you fire Jace
现在的问题是 你开除杰斯
because he intentionally threw the finals,
是因为他故意输掉了比赛
or did you use the loss to smear his name
还是为了利用这次失败诋毁他的名誉
and justify his termination?
终止他的职业生涯
Objection!
反对
Did you profit from it, Vin? Did you have something to do
文 你从比赛失败中得益了吗 是你导致比赛
with the loss?
失败的吗
Objection, Your Honor!
反对 法官阁下
Withdrawn, Your Honor.
收回问题 法官阁下
$73,000 is more than I've ever made
打个破游戏居然比我整天累死累活地
doing a real job.
做正经工作还要赚钱
Time to show Connie
是时候让康妮看看
who hates small animals.
谁是残害小动物的人了
You made a lot more than $73,000 last year, didn't you, Vin?
文 你去年的收入远不止七万三千美金对吗
You made somewhere in the neighborhood
你的收入达到了八百万
of $8 million.
美金
What are you gonna do next, whip out my tax returns?
你接下来打算做什么 把我的返税额翻出来吗
You've been seen driving a Porsche,
你开着保时捷
a Bentley, a Ferrari.
宾利 法拉利
How many cars do you own?
你一共有几台车啊
You forgot about my McLaren.
你漏掉了我的迈凯伦
Yeah, I make a lot of money. I'm proud of it.
没错 我是挣了很多钱 我为此骄傲
That doesn't change the fact that Jace got
但这些都改变不了 杰斯落得这个下场
exactly what he deserved.
是他自己咎由自取的结果
Vin's a rabbit killer,
文是个残害兔兔的杀手
and Jace now works hard for his money.
而杰斯是个努力工作挣钱的人
Connie is swinging hard to our side.
康妮现在完全站到我们这边了
Thank Danny.
得感谢丹尼
She pulled a rabbit's foot out of the hat.
是她把康妮争取到我们这边的
Connie has two pet rabbits.
康妮养了两只宠物兔子
She's turning on Vin, and he knows it.
她对文愤怒极了 文也看到了
I think the last thing we...
我觉得最后我们...
Hey, Jace.
嘿 杰斯
This thing's taking a lot longer than I thought.
这场官司比我想象中的要持久
I've got to get back to work, so how 'bout you drop the suit,
我得回去工作了 但我有个提议 你撤诉
and I'll clear your name, and I'll take you back?
我就帮你恢复名誉 让你归队 如何
So you found out about the rabbit-lover on our jury?
你发现陪审团里的兔子爱好者了是吗
She's not coming around.
她是不会回心转意的
Maybe it's time for another key chain.
也许是时候提出新的证据链了
Is this a formal settlement offer? Yeah.
这是正式的和解提议吗 对
Take it or leave it.
接受或是不接受
You've got 24 hours.
给你们二十四小时考虑
Well, we can counter.
我们还可以争取更多
I'd rather we win.
我更想打赢官司
It's a good offer.
这是个很好的提议
Is this about what's doing best for our client,
现在最重要的是帮客户争取更大的利益
or getting another one in the win column?
还是仅仅多赢一次而已呢
Have you met our client?
你不了解我们的客户吗
He likes to win, too.
他也很喜欢赢
So how long did it take?
你花了多长时间
For what?
做什么
You know, before you realized I left.
才发现我已经离开了
Not long. That's why I quit playing.
没多久 这就是我不再玩游戏的原因
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
It was my fault.
都是我的错
You want to get coffee with me Saturday?
周日要一起喝咖啡吗
Yeah. What time?
好啊 几点
Like, around 2:00.
两点左右吧
That's the same time as the Titanfall regionals.
正好是泰坦陨落区域战开始的时间
Really? What a coincidence.
是吗 太不巧了
Huh.
嗯
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
Uh, so I started with Dewey, like you asked,
我按你说的 看了下杜威的打法
but his play seemed perfectly legit.
他的打法没什么问题
but his play seemed perfectly legit.
但他的操作看上去完全正常
So then I moved on to Jace.
然后我查看了杰斯的操作
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表