剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
who told you you were locked in the crazy pod?
感到平静的
You know, this thing about me being the chosen one,
有关"我被选中"这件事
it got me to thinking,we both were chosen.
让我好好想了想 我们都是被选中的
No, Lumansic rejected me outright.
不 卢曼思克直接拒绝了我
I'm not talking about them.
我不是在说他们
I'm talking about a group of people
我说的是一群人
with a fanatical commitment to a charismatic leader,
对一个有魅力的领导过度衷心
a belief that his way is the only way
坚信只有他的方法才是唯一的方法
and a complete lack of life outside of the organization.
以及完全没有组织外的生活
To the Cult of Bull.
敬邪教布尔
Nicely done.
干的不错
Troy has a long road of recovery ahead of him.
特洛伊的恢复之路还很漫长
I'll be sure he gets all the help he needs.
我会确保尽力帮他
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks for your help with Benny.
谢谢你帮本尼
I'm afraid I didn't get very far.
恐怕我没帮上什么忙啊
Far enough, I think.
够多了
And what about you, Jason?
那你呢杰森
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I'm okay.
我很好啊
Doctor.
医生
I have Tuesdays at 8:00 open.
我周四八点有空
Your old slot.
还是老时间
I think you just want my ”Better than Robert Redford,"don't you?
你就是想吃我做的强过罗伯特·雷德福吧
I guess it's time I came clean, huh?
我猜这次我要坦白了对吧
I'm being investigated by the U.S. Attorney's office.
我正在受美国检署的调查
Nine years ago, I put a man named Hayden Watkins
九年前 我把一个叫海登·瓦特金斯的人
in prison for murder.
因为谋杀送进了监狱
DNA evidence has just proven his innocence.
DNA证据表示他是无辜的
You were doing your job. No.
你只是尽职尽责 不是
The night before the trial started, I got a call from...
开庭前一晚 我接到一个电♥话♥
...Long Island PD.
长岛警局打的
They'd just had a similar crime,
他们手上有一个类似的罪犯
similar M.O., thought it might be my guy.
一样的犯罪手法 觉得那可能是我要找的
So I just... dismissed it
所以我就那么 忽略了
because I was sure that Watkins was guilty.
因为我很确定瓦特金斯是有罪的
I put an innocent man in prison for nine years.
我让一个无辜的人白白坐了九年牢
You know what?
你知道吗
That's on me.
这都是我的责任
Benny...
本尼
I was wrong.
我错了
You haven't lost faith in yourself.
你没有对自己失去信心
I think you lost faith in me.
我想你是对我失去了信心
No, that's not true.
不 你说的不对
Yeah, it is true.
没错 就是这样
You should've come to me with this.
你本应该找我解决这个问题
Solving problems is what I do.
我就是解决问题的
I'm not a client.
我不是你的客户
You're more than that.
你比客户更重要
You're family.
你是家人
And you're not alone.
你不是一个人
If they come after you, they have to go through me first.
如果他们要对付你 得先过我这关
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表