剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
My stepmother was taking care of us.
我的继父在照顾我们
If you want to call it that.
如果你想这么说的话
You have a half sister.
你有一个同母异父的妹妹
Sarah came back before supper.
莎拉在晚餐前回来了
Her bike had gotten a flat tire.
她的单车爆胎了
And she begged me not to tell.
所以她求我不要说出去
You didn't keep the secret.
你没有保守这个秘密
I told my best friend.
我告诉了我最好的朋友
Kenny.
肯尼
He told his father, and his father told my stepmother.
他告诉了他的爸爸 然后他爸爸又告诉了我继父
And then your stepmother punished her.
然后你的继母惩罚了她
Mmhmm.
嗯
Sometimes a secret has to be kept.
有时候一个秘密就不能被知道
I didn't need your protection in court.
我在法庭上并不需要你的保护
I know.
我知道
If I had to do it again, I'd do the exact same thing.
如果面临同样的情况 我还是会做完全一样的事情
Huh.
哦
Oh, hey.
嘿
You're Benny Colón, right?
你是本尼·科隆 对吧
Yeah. Uh, the receptionist just left.
对 接待员刚走
You can come back tomorrow, okay? No need.
你明天再来吧 行么 不需要了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on.
哟 等会儿 等会儿
United States Attorney's Office, Public Corruption Unit? What?
美国检察官办公室 公共腐♥败♥单位 什么
Am I under investigation?
我是被调查了么
How would I know?
我怎么知道
Go home already.
快回家吧
Hey. Is everything okay?
嘿 一切都还好么
Fine.
还行吧
Everything's fine.
都很好
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表