剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
to unlock my client's servers.
恳求你们选择"不"
We'll still find the bad guys.
我们还是能抓到坏人
We've managed to do it for a couple of hundred years
数百年来我们都是这么做的
without invading the privacy of others.
不靠侵害他人隐私
And we've done it with liberty
靠的是自♥由♥...
and justice for all.
和正义
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow.
哇哦
What do you mean, "Wow"? What do the graphs say?
图表怎么说的
Oh, G... I'm sorry, Bull. I got so caught up in what she was saying,
对不起 太专注于她的结案呈词了
I...I forgot to look.
忘记看了
Mr. Foreman, have you reached a verdict? Yes, Your Honor.
陪审团有裁决了吗 是的 法官大人
In the case of The United States v. Heptex,
就美♥利♥坚♥合众国诉海普泰一案
Garrett Tilden and Harold Kemp,
加勒特·蒂尔顿和哈罗德·肯普
on charges of violating Title 18...
被控违反法典第十八篇...
concealment of records in a federal investigation...
在联邦调查中隐瞒信息...
we find the defendants not guilty.
我们裁定被告人无罪
Jury, thank you for your service.
陪审团 谢谢你们
Court is adjourned.
休庭
Congratulations, Chief.
恭喜你 头儿
Thank you, Marissa. I couldn't have done it without you.
谢谢 玛丽莎 没你赢不了
But I got a question for you:
但我有个问题
how's Cable doing with that server?
那个服务器凯博有进展吗
She find anything yet?
发现什么了吗
Not really. No major breakthroughs yet.
还没有什么重大突破
Well, tell her to stop. Tell her to forget it.
让她停下吧 不用管了
Whatever you say.
听你的
And Danny... she discover anything?
丹妮有什么发现吗
Nothing she can make sense of yet.
没发现什么
Tell her to stop as well.
让她也罢手吧
Case is closed.
案子已了结
And you should go home and get some sleep.
你该回家好好睡一觉
Aye, aye, Captain.
好的 老大
Night.
晚安
No, no, no, no, you can't eat on a momentous occasion like this
不 不 这么重要的场合
and not wash it down with
不能不喝酒
Champagne Armand de Brignac Brut.
阿尔芒德布里格纳香槟
I happen to have
我刚好有一瓶
a bottle on these very premises.
就是为这种场合准备的
Oh, hi.
嗨
Bull. Hi, J.P.
布尔 你好 J.P.
I don't get this. What is everybody doing here?
我不明白 怎么还在这里
And why aren't you asleep, young lady?
你为何不去睡觉
I know you told us to forget about it,
我知道你说别管了
but right after I got off the phone with you,
但刚和你通完话
we made some real headway.
我们就有发现了
Want to see what we've got?
想看看吗
Is she talking about the server?
她说的是服务器吗
That's the server you have in there, isn't it?
你们搞到服务器了
You know, I'm... I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Forget I said anything.
当我没说
Bull, I'm gonna... okay.
布尔 我这就...
You go ahead.
你去吧
Go in there.
去吧
Do it. You know you want to.
去吧 你明明想去
What about dinner?
那晚餐呢
I'm gonna let you in on a big secret, Mr. Bull.
布尔先生 一个巨大的秘密就在眼前
They serve dinner every night of the week here in New York City.
要吃晚餐天天都能吃 这可是纽约
Thanks for your help today.
谢谢你帮我
Of course if you do find anything interesting,
如果你发现了什么有趣的东西
I have been known to eat late.
我的晚餐吃得很晚
Thank you for agreeing to meet us on such short notice.
谢谢你们匆忙赶来
For you two, anything.
应该的
Well, we've been trying to puzzle a couple of things out.
我们一直想解开一些谜团
Couple of computer things, mathematical curiosities.
一些电脑问题 和数学有关
And I remember you saying that Mr. Kemp here
记得你说过 这位肯普先生...
was one of the smartest guys you ever met.
是你眼里最聪明的人
Anyway, an associate of mine
我的一个同事
has been working on this case.
在办一个案子
She's been following a suspect.
她一直在跟踪一个嫌疑人
And every night, around midnight,
每天晚上 午夜时分
this suspect disappears
这个嫌疑人
into a high-security office on Sixth Avenue
都会去一间戒备森严的办公室
called The Foresight Foundry.
它在第六大街 叫"远见铸造"
Long story short,
长话短说
she got this recording of her suspect and someone
她拿到了一段嫌疑人在办公室里的...
on the inside.
谈话录音
Now, we were wondering if you could make heads or tail of it,
看看你们能否帮我们理清头绪
because the quality isn't great, the voices are pretty rough,
虽然音质不太好 声音较粗糙
but you-you can make out what they're saying.
但你们应该听得清
Ready? BA111.
准备好了吗 BA111
6:59 a.m.
早上6:59分
I'm gonna go with 3:22 p.m.
我选下午3:22
7:14 p.m.
晚上7:14
That's three.
就这三个
That's good.
很好
A million per?
一百万一个吗
A million per.
一百万一个
I have no idea.
我毫无头绪
Me either. I know.
我也是 我明白
It's really a puzzler, isn't it?
很费解 是吧
Turns out, it is a form of extreme gambling.
结果发现 这是一种极端的赌博形式
Folks with major money who want to get a serious rush,
一群拿着巨款的人寻求刺♥激♥
they bet on extraordinarily mundane things
他们拿世上最平常的...
that they have no control over.
却又无法控制的事打赌
Like the times
比如说...
major airlines actually touch down at airports
全球主要航♥班♥的...
all over the world.
实际落地时间
That's what that was.
听的就是这个
"A million per." The man you just listened to
"一百万一个" 你刚才听见的这个人
bet $3 million in one night.
一晚上就赌了三百万
And lost, by the way.
结果输了
Okay. So what does any of this have to do with us?
这跟我们有什么关系
Well, I'm getting to that.
我正要说
So, these are the wire transfer receipts from a Swiss bank.
这是瑞士一家银行的电汇信息
Now, someone in your company who was $65 million underwater
你公♥司♥里有个人欠债六千五百万
received a wire transfer immediately following
在中心酒店爆♥炸♥后
the Midtown bombing for $100 million.
立刻收到了一亿的转账
Putting him $35 million up.
赚了三千五百万
Uh... J.P., I don't understand.
J.P. 我听不明白
The man who lost that money gambling
那个赌博输了钱的...
and the man who got $100 million wired to him
和那个在爆♥炸♥后收到一亿元的...
within minutes of the blast are the same man.
是同一个人
And we can prove it.
这个我们可以证明
Do you have any idea what they're talking about?
你知道他们在说什么吗
They hacked into our server. They got a copy or...
他们黑进了我们的服务器 他们有备份...
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
So what they're saying is true?
他们说的是真的吗
Is it you?
是你吗
W-What did you do, Harry?!
你干了什么 哈利
He sold the names of three very wealthy and powerful people
他把三个有钱有势的人...
to an international consortium that wanted them dead.
出♥卖♥♥♥给了想让他们死的国际财团
He was able to guarantee that they would all be in the hotel ballroom
因为他能保证 早上十点十五时...
at 10:15 in the morning.
他们都在酒店舞厅里
All sitting at the same table.
都坐在同一张桌上
The table the bomb was attached to.
这桌子装了炸♥弹♥
And it had nothing to do with eco-terror
这事和"生态恐怖"无关
and everything to do with how some people are willing
这事是为了扫除障碍...
to kill to get people out of the way.
蓄意杀人
Is any of this true, Harry?
这都是真的吗 哈利
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表