剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Are you serious? Oh, I'm serious.
你是认真的吗? 是的 我认真的
The city's serious. The state's serious.
这座城市是认真的 这个州也是认真的
We're locking these doors, and nobody's coming back inside
我们会把大门紧锁 在政♥府♥批准前
until the government says so.
禁止进出
So, what do you think we're looking at?
所以 你觉得我们要多久才能回来
Two weeks? Three weeks?
两周 三周吗
I just heard they're suspending all trials
我刚听说他们在得到进一步通知以前
until further notice.
暂停了所有诉讼的审理
They're closing up the courthouse.
法♥院♥关门了
So, wait, no one comes in until further notice?
等等 在有新通知以前谁都不能进来吗
Do we still get paid?
那我们还有工资吗
Yeah, you still get paid,
有 我还会给你们发工资的
'cause you're still gonna be working.
因为你们还是要工作呀
The second we have this virus in hand,
病毒一旦得到控制
we're gonna be back in court, and we're gonna be ready.
我们就要回到法庭上 我们要时刻准备着
And how's that gonna work?
那怎么可能
Well, Taylor's got some kind of system set up
泰勒会设置好某种系统
where we go and get on our computers at home
这样无论我们在家还是在哪
and talk to each other like we're still here.
我们都能像面对面一样交流
I'm sending out an e-mail in the morning
早上我会给你们发邮件
that will explain everything.
解释清楚怎么使用那个系统
It's not a big deal, as long as you have decent Internet.
没什么大不了的 只要你那通了网
Define "Decent."
请定义"通网"
You ever watch anything that moves on your laptop?
你在电脑上看过会动的东西吗
Movies? YouTube videos?
电影 网络视频
Porn?
小♥电♥影♥
I got to tell you, I feel funny going outside now.
讲真 我觉得现在出门还挺危险的
I mean, right? It's a virus.
不是吗? 那可是病毒啊
Could be anywhere.
它可能出现在任何地方
I'm thinking maybe I should get a mask now or something.
我觉得我也许得戴口罩或者做点防护啥的
You know, I actually read that you don't need a mask.
我刚读到过一篇文章 说你并不需要戴口罩
They don't want you wearing one 'cause it's safer without it.
因为那样反而更安全
Okay. All right. So, what's your best outside guess, a month?
好吧 你们觉得什么时候能够解封 一个月吗
A month, tops.
最多一个月吧
But weren't they saying last month
但他们上个月不就在说
that this thing was gonna just disappear?
疫情会很快过去吗
I think I have to give up my place.
我觉得我可能得放弃我的公♥寓♥了
Did you say something?
你刚刚说话了吗
What time is it?
几点了
20 after 2:00.
2点20
I think I have to give up my place. My apartment.
我觉得我得放弃我的公♥寓♥了
Gonna have to sublease it or...
必须转租或者...
break the lease or negotiate something.
终止租约或者和房♥东谈一下
I just...
我只是...
We can't handle both places.
我们租不起两套房♥了
And it makes no sense.
这不合理
I mean, I'm paying rent on the office.
我指 我租着写♥字♥楼♥
Everybody's salaries.
付着每个人的工资
You sold your business.
你卖♥♥掉了你的公♥司♥
There's no work.
没有工作可以找
No cases. The one case we had settled out of court.
没有案源 唯一一个也庭外和解了
I thought this thing was gonna last three weeks.
我最开始以为疫情只会持续三周
We're going on six already.
但是已经持续了六周了
You okay if I move my things in here?
你不介意我把东西都搬过来吧
You mean your furniture?
你是指家你的家具吗
Your stuff? Mmhmm.
你的东西吗 嗯哼
Can we at least afford a small storage unit?
至少我们能付得起一个小储藏室吗
Forget I mentioned it.
当我没说
I mean...
我是说
how long can this thing last?
疫情应该也不久了
You did it, Chunkster.
你做到了 了不起的特朗科
You graduated law school, passed the bar.
你从法学院毕业 通过了律师考试
Now, I don't know who you had to pay off,
虽然我不知道你贿赂了谁
but let him or her know
但是最好告诉他
that I am happy to represent them when they get caught.
如果他被抓了 我很愿意替他辩护
See, that's your guy Benny, Bull.
看 这就是本尼的德行 布尔
Always drumming up business.
永远不放弃任何一个潜在客户
Hey. It's a rough-and-tumble world out there, pal.
在律师这行混不容易啊 老兄
You'll see.
你会明白的
But, seriously,
但是 真的
congratulations.
衷心地祝贺你
We are all very, very proud of you.
我们非常非常自豪
Benny's right.
本尼 说得对
We're all proud.
我们都很自豪
Hear, hear.
听听这
To Chester Palmer, attorney-at-law.
敬切斯特·帕默律师
Chester Palmer? Chester Palmer?
切斯特·帕默? 切斯特·帕默?
Your real name is Chester?
你的真名是切斯特吗
That's really cute. I like that!
好可爱啊 我好喜欢
Oh, Chester!
哦 切斯特
Oh, Chester!
哦 切斯特
What? Guys,
各位
ladies and gentlemen, I would also like to propose a toast
各位 我还要提议
to our boss.
敬我们的老板一杯
I have a lot of friends.
我有很多朋友
They are struggling to make ends meet.
他们现在入不敷出 十分痛苦
But our boss...
但是我们老板
He lets us know, without fail, every week,
他每周都清晰地让我们知道
how important we are to him.
我们对他有多重要
You know those checks are no good, don't you?
你们知道这些支票数额不大 是吧
To Jason Bull.
敬杰森·布尔
To Jason Bull. Jason Bull!
敬杰森·布尔 杰森·布尔
Salud. Cheers.
祝好 干杯
Come on.
别这样
Oh, Astrid, I know, sweetie.
阿思翠 乖 亲爱的
Okay. All right. It's okay.
好了 好了 没事的
It's almost midnight.
这已经快到凌晨了
Daddy's got to go to sleep.
爸爸得去睡觉了
Huh? Oh, come on.
别这样
Wait a second.
等等
Let me show you something.
让我来给你看看这个
You see that?
看见了吗
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Well, that is the world I thought I was bringing you into.
那就是我本以为你可以生活的世界
Unfortunately, shortly after you arrived,
很不幸 你来到后不久
it closed for business.
它停摆了
We're just allowed to stand at a distance and look at it now,
我们现在只能远远地站着 看着它
not be a part of it,
而不是融入它
be in it.
成为它的一部分
Sorry about that, Astrid.
很抱歉 阿思翠
Don't quite know what we're doing here anymore.
我都不知道我们现在该怎么办了
We're just sitting around,
只能站在旁边
holding our breath,
屏息凝神
waiting for a cure.
待它恢复
Waiting for a miracle.
期盼奇迹
Thanks for agreeing to meet me in person.
十分感谢你能过来见面
I just couldn't bear to spend another minute
我着实是一刻也不想
staring at a computer screen.
盯着电脑屏幕看了
What can I do for you, Mr. Westbury?
我能为你做些什么 韦斯伯先生
Landlord Data Initiatives.
房♥东一条龙解决方案
We provide automated data services
我们给房♥东和业主们
to landlords and property owners.
提供全自动的数据服务
You want to rent an apartment
如果你想租一个公♥寓♥
the landlord, along with the normal credit check,
房♥东除了会对你的信用进行例行检查
will reach out to us to see
同时也会找到我们
if there's any other relevant information
看看是否有一些
that might influence his or her decision.
影响到房♥东决策的相关信息
Have you ever been arrested?
你是否有被捕记录
You owe back alimony or child support?
你是否欠赡养费或者抚养费
Ever been in a rehab?
是否进过戒毒所
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表