剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I still owe you one.
我还欠你个人情
I'm looking forward to you taking me up on it.
我希望你能接受我的说法
Wait a second.
等一下
Am I being released?
我被解雇了吗
Well, yeah.
没错
I know you're a fixer.
我知道你是个调解人
That's your deal.
那是你的专长
You, uh, make the problem go away.
你能让问题消失
I mean, the whole point of you
我是说 你所有重点就是
is so you never have to go to court.
不上法庭
Clearly, we are going to court.
很显然 我们要上法庭
So, uh...
所以
I need a litigator.
我需要个诉讼律师
If you've got any names, feel free to toss them in the hat.
你如果有认识的 不妨推荐一下
Wait a second, Mr. Bull.
等一下 布尔先生
You're not releasing me.
你不能解雇我
I'm releasing you.
我要解雇你
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
Really.
真的
I didn't violate our agreement.
我没有违反我们的约定
You did.
是你
I promised to make your problem go away and I did that.
我保证过让问题消失 我做到了
I played a card that I can never play again
我跟美国司法部
with the U.S. Attorney's office,
亮了最后的底牌
but you and Atticus Finch decided to go to trial anyway.
但你跟我们的芬奇大律师无论如何都要上诉
Don't you just hate people with integrity?
你不是讨厌正直的人吗
No, but right now I really hate you.
并没有 但现在我真讨厌你
Did he really think that he would get something for nothing?
他觉得他真能空手套白狼吗
And for your information,
提醒你一下
the only name I'd consider putting in your hat is my own.
我能推荐给你的名字只有我自己
I am a world-class litigator.
我是个世界级的诉讼律师
World-class.
世界级
The court is my church and I am its high priestess.
法庭是我的教堂 我就是它的至高女祭司
Uh-huh.
呵呵
The only way you get to be a great fixer
成为伟大调解者的唯一途径是因为
is because people are afraid of meeting you in court.
是因为别人害怕在法庭上遇到你
So, get it straight, Mr. Bull,
所以直说吧 布尔先生
you're not releasing me.
不是你解雇我
I'm releasing you.
是我要解雇你
Okay, now, wait a second.
好吧 等等
Maybe nobody needs to release anybody.
或许谁也不用解雇谁
Oh, right.
对
Lucky me.
我真走运
My firm would get the privilege
我的公♥司♥有此殊荣
of spending countless hours and precious resources
耗费无数时间和宝贵资源
defending a man who isn't even smart enough
为一个连摆在眼前的
to know a good deal when it's presented to him?
好买♥♥卖♥♥都看不到的人辩护
That man has character.
这个人有自己的原则
And he deserves a world-class litigator.
他值得一个世界级的诉讼律师
Just to be clear, I'llbe paying his legal fees.
挑明了说 我会支付他的法务费用
It'll be worth it
花钱看你工作
just to watch you work.
这钱花的值
I took this case as a favor to you.
我接这案子是为了帮你
So I could watch you work. Then what are we doing?
然后我能看你工作 那我们在干吗
Let's go to court. One big happy family.
我们一起去法庭吧 和谐大家庭
Three cases.
三个案子
I do this one case for you,
我为你做这个案子
you do three cases for me.
你为我做三个案子
Hmm. Three?
三个
Three.
三个
You can count to three, can't you?
你能数到三的 不是吗
Give me a second.
我想想
Three.
三个
If you win.
如果你能赢
You mean when I win.
你是说我赢得时候
Is that what I meant?
我是那么说的吗
See you in court, Mr. Bull.
法庭见 布尔先生
I really got to change that alarm one of these days.
这两天我真得换个闹铃
Well, hey.
嘿
Look at you.
看看你
4:30 in the morning,
凌晨四点半
and you're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
你衣着光鲜 红光满面
Please. I've been up since midnight.
别闹了 我从半夜熬到现在
Called Africa. Invented a flying car.
打电♥话♥到非洲 发明了飞行汽车
Figured out the whole Arab-Israeli thing.
还搞懂了所有阿♥拉♥伯对以色列的事情
Come. Meet my baby.
过来 见见我的宝贝
Explain this to me.
跟我解释下
Because this, I do not understand.
因为我搞不懂这情况
Well, that's why I wanted you to see it.
这就是我想让你看看的原因
You're going to court today.
你今天要上法庭
We're going to court today,
我们今天要上法庭
and I wanted you to know all the tools
我想让你了解下
you have at your disposal.
由你支配的所有工具
Okay.
好啊
In my experience, you prepare like a madwoman.
以我的经验 你得像疯子一样做准备
You gather your facts.
搜集事实证据
You assemble a narrative to support them.
然后组织好陈述对其进行支持
Pretty straightforward.
非常直接
But that assumes that everyone hears those facts
但是理想情况是所有人
the same way you do and with the same meaning.
看到的事实都能和你我看到的一样
And that they draw the same conclusion that you do,
然后得出和你我一样的结论
but experience suggests that's not always the case.
但是经验告诉我们现实很骨感
Say we have a jury.
比如我们有一个现在有一个陪审团
And on this jury there are all different
陪审团里的人
kinds of people, right?
形形色♥色♥ 对吧
Cross section of the community.
各行各业
You got this guy here, the shoe salesman.
这个人是卖♥♥鞋的
You got a guy who owns a used car dealership.
这个人是汽车经销商
And this lady hasn't worked in five months,
这位女士已经失业五个月了
et cetera, et cetera.
等等 等等
We find out everything we can about them.
我们找出有关他们的一切信息
Their opinions, their prejudices,
他们的想法 偏见
their religion, their political affiliations,
信仰 政♥治♥立场
their age, their playlist, their favorite flavor of ice cream.
年龄 播放清单 最喜欢的冰激凌口味
Episcopalian,
主教派
Independent, none of your damn business,
独♥立♥ 都不是你们的是
I'll send it to you, and fudge ripple.
发送 然后引起波澜
I didn't see that coming.
这我倒是没想到
Then what we do, we find the closest approximate match
我们随后将会找出和每位陪审员
to each juror,
最相近的一个
and we bring them all into the courtroom.
然后把他们都带上法庭
We clock their attitudes and feelings.
记录他们的情绪与态度
We basically give you
我们基本上会给出一个预测
an approximate indication in real time of whether or not
检测是否你所有的辛勤工作
all your hard work, all those facts you've gathered
以及你所收集的证据
to support that narrative that you've created
能否对你的陈述做出支持
is being heard the way you intended.
达到你的预期
I'm not sure I buy it.
我可不信
I'm not sure it's possible to predict behavior this way.
我不确定是否能用这种方式进行预测
Well, it's a science.
这是科学
It's pretty dependable.
很可靠
Come here.
来
I'll give you a demonstration.
我展示给你看
Relax.
放松
If I was gonna do this...
如果我这么做
I'm pretty sure you'd do that.
我很肯定你会这样
You can be certain.
这是当然
And if I were to do this...
如果我这样做
I'm pretty certain you would do that.
我也知道你就会这样
Not sure that's science.
这可不是科学吧
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表