剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Here in the Big Apple
纽约这里的人
we love our scandals.
都爱绯闻
They're the oxygen we breathe.
它们无处不在
Like the spring flowers in Central Park,
就像中♥央♥公园春天开的花
they bloom across the front pages
在广受欢迎的八卦日报首页上
of our beloved tabloids.
开遍了各个角落
Whether it's that mayoral candidate
无论是市长候选人
and his sexting,
发的暧昧短♥信♥
or that governor and his friend
还是那个州长
with the perfect lady parts,
火♥辣♥的女性朋友
or our president and his second wife-to-be
抑或是我们总统和他的二任妻子
cheating on his first wife,
背叛他的首任妻子
or his third wife-to-be
甚至是他的三任
cheating on his second wife,
背叛他的二任
it's a scandal
只要是绯闻
and we love it.
我们就爱听
And when the scandal fades, we wilt,
当绯闻过去时 我们就蔫了
until suddenly, unexpectedly,
直到突然 冷不丁的
a new one comes along.
新的又来了
You tell that Australian son of a bitch
你告诉那个澳洲狗♥娘♥养♥的
that a billion is as high as I'm going to go.
我最多就出十亿
And if he wants to find anyone else
如果他想另找他人
who's willing to buy his newspapers
开更高的价买♥♥下他的报社
and television stations for more,
还有电视台
he should go ahead and make the deal.
就由他去吧
But he'd better make it fast,
但他最好马上动手
because my offer is only good for 12 more hours.
因为我的开价有效期只有十二小时
You're still up?
你还没睡
I told you,
我都说了
there's nothing else to discuss, darling.
没什么可谈的了 亲爱的
I'm not about to renegotiate our prenup.
我不会重定婚前协议的
We've been married for five years.
我们都结婚五年了
People don't renegotiate their prenups after they're married.
没人在结婚后重定婚前协议
That's why it's called "prenup."
要不然怎么叫"婚前协议"
Well...
这个...
I would hope, after all these years together,
我是希望 在相处的这几年间
you'd see that I'm worth far more
你会意识到 我比你一开始想的
than you originally thought.
要珍贵多了
I'm sorry, dearest, but I believe
对不起亲爱的 但我觉得
that the agreement we reached before we wed was very generous.
那份婚前协定待你不薄
And I still believe that.
我坚持我的看法
Look at it from my side.
站在我的角度想想
Each day that goes by is less and less kind to your beauty.
你的美貌无时无刻不受岁月蹉跎
And I haven't asked to renegotiate.
我也没有要求重新协商
Have I?
不是吗
No.
是
Oh, my God.
天啊
Kara, my darling!
我亲爱的卡拉
What did you do?
你这是干什么
No!
不
No!
不
Wh... Why?
为什么
911 operator.
这里是911
Hello, police.
你好 警♥察♥
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
This is Kara Clayton.
我是卡拉·克雷顿
And what's your emergency?
你为何报♥警♥
My husband tried to stab me to death.
我的丈夫想捅死我
Okay, ma'am. I shot him three times.
好的 夫人 我开枪射了他三次
I need you to stay on the line with me.
请不要挂机
Hey, where's Dr. Bull?
布尔博士在哪
Dr. Bull?
布尔博士
They're ready to see you now.
他们现在准备好了
Dr. Bull, Perry Sinclair.
布尔博士 我是派瑞·辛克莱尔
Thank you for joining us.
谢谢你帮我们打官司
Well, how could I resist?
我怎么能回绝呢
Look at this room.
看这房♥间多好
Who do we have here?
介绍一下在座各位吧
This is George Donahue,
这是乔治·顿修
Clayton Communications' COO.
克雷顿通讯集团的首席运营官
Doctor.
博士
It's an honor.
我很荣幸
And look at this.
再看看这场面
Six different law firms represented here.
六个不同律师行的人都在场
It's like the New York Yankees of attorneys.
真像是律师的纽约扬基队
What happened? Bill Gates run a traffic light?
怎么了 比尔·盖茨闯红灯了吗
Have a seat, Dr. Bull.
请坐 布尔博士
All right, but only 'cause you outnumber me.
好 不过只是因为你们人多势众
What can I do for you fellas?
我能帮上什么 伙计
I think it's what we can do for you, Dr. Bull.
应该是我们能帮上什么 布尔博士
We'd like to offer you a job.
我们准备给你份工作
You are a witness.
你是一个证人
And you have rights.
你有法定的权利
The opposition lawyer turns to you and says,
当反方律师跟你说
"Let's assume the following hypothetical."
"让我们假设以下条件"时
You have the right to say...
你有权说...
Marissa in here?
玛丽莎在吗
No, nope, nobody, just, uh, just me.
都不在 就我一个
Sorry.
不好意思
Hey, I've been looking
我到处在找你
all over for you. What are you doing in here?
你在这干什么
Going over the books where no one can see them.
在没人找得到的地方翻书
Oh, the books are great.
书不错
The books are gonna be fine.
书没事的
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
A quarter of a million dollars?
二十五万美金
Who gave you a check for a quarter of a million dollars?
谁给你二十五万美金的支票
The Clayton family estate.
克雷顿基业
They're pressuring the DA to try the young widow Clayton
他们想给地检施压 审理克雷顿的年轻寡妇
for the murder of her husband.
谋杀丈夫的案子
Murder? Based on...
谋杀 证据是...
Based on the fact that she shot him.
证据是 枪是她开的
A fact she does not dispute.
她没有否认
Can you say "money in the bank"? Okay.
我的钱不就到手了 是
But according to the paper, the late Mr. Clayton
但文件上说 已故的克雷顿先生
was attempting to slice and dice his dearly beloved
在妻子拿他当活靶前
just prior to her deciding to use him for target practice.
曾想将她大卸八块
I believe they call that "self-defense."
这应该叫做"正当防卫"
Maybe. Or maybe she shot first
有可能 但也可能是她先开枪
and he stabbed her in self defense.
他正当防卫去捅她
Who cares?
管他呢
It's a quarter of a million dollar retainer,
这是二十五万的预付金
and another quarter of a million if we actually go to trial
如果上法庭 认定克雷顿夫人有罪
and find Mrs. Clayton guilty.
还有另外二十五万
I had no idea the famous Dr. Jason Bull can be bought.
我还不知道著名的布尔博士还是可以收买♥♥的
For a quarter of a million dollars,
二十五万美金的价钱
not only can I be bought,
别说是收买♥♥了
you can gift wrap me.
把我包成礼盒都没问题
Which reminds me,
话说回来
guess who's in town?
猜谁回来了
I'm sorry, did I miss a change of subject?
对不起 我是不是没跟上话题
The best un-wrapper in the world.
世上最棒的拆礼物专家
Miss Diana Lindsay, attorney-at-law.
戴安娜·琳德塞小姐 工作时是律师
Single woman at large.
平时是个单身女子
New York.
纽约腔
What are you talking about?
你是认真的吗
New Yorkers, they sound just like everybody else.
纽约人听起来和普通人一样
French.
法国腔
Do you come to this ceiling often, monsieur?
你经常来天花板这里吗 先生
And now your hometown, Callisto, Texas.
你的家乡 德州卡里斯特
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表