剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I suppose you have an explanation for that selection.
想必选他也是有因可寻
Or you want to date Carlos.
或者你只是想和卡洛斯约会
I could do worse.
我能接受比他更糟的人
He's not a blamer,
他不责备别人
so he doesn't hold the dating sites
即使没有找到意中人
accountable when he strikes out.
他也不责怪那些约会网站
So he'll be less likely to blame you
所以他不太可能因奥利维亚的死
for Olivia's accidental death.
而责怪你
Don't know her, sorry.
没听说过她 抱歉
With three kids under ten, the only celebrity
我有三个十岁以下的孩子
I see regularly is Dora the Explorer.
我熟知的名人只有爱探险的朵拉
Leslie's up. She's never heard of Izzy.
到莱斯利了 她从没听说过伊兹
She might be right for our last slot.
她大概就是我们的最后一个人选
Okay.
好
High school principal, divorced.
高中校长 离异
Oh, but it was amicable. The court records
不过是和平分手 法♥院♥记录显示
indicate they used mediation.
他们通过调解离了婚
So she's not inclined to place blame
所以她不会无故责怪他人
unnecessarily... That's good.
这很好
And yet,
但是
you two notice anything funny about her?
你们俩注意到她有什么不对劲的吗
Yeah.
有
Are those my...?
那些是我设计的
Peacock feather earrings.
孔雀羽毛耳环
She followed your step-by-step video.
她根据你的教学视频做的
She lied about being a fan of mine?
她谎称自己不是我的粉丝
She wanted in on the jury,
她想成为陪审团的一员
but thought she'd get struck if she admitted to knowing you.
但认为如果她承认知道你 就会被剔除出去
Problem is we can't trust her.
问题是 我们无法相信她
We don't know what her motives are.
我们不知道她的用意何在
Yeah.
对
Acceptable to the defense.
辩方接受这名陪审员
No. Um, Franklin...
不富兰克林
That should do it.
就这样吧
Thank you, everyone, for your time.
谢谢各位的宝贵时间
Looks like we've got our jury.
看来我们有陪审团了
I'm going to read everyone...
我将向大家宣读
What's the issue?
怎么了
She fit all the criteria you gave me.
她符合你给我的所有条件
Marissa. Right here, Bull.
玛丽莎 请说 布尔
Have Cable and Danny focus on Leslie.
让凯博和丹尼多注意莱斯利
The secret fan and possible perfectionist
这名隐秘的粉丝 或许还是完美主义者
could be trouble.
可能会引起麻烦
Do you have a sec?
你有空吗
Hey. You know, in the future,
在未来
we're gonna have implants in our heads, so you won't have to
我们脑中都会被植入手♥机♥
hold that thing up to your ear.
这样就不必将手♥机♥举到耳边了
It's usually not this bad.
平时不会这么糟
Just right now, our capital is low, so...
只是目前 我们的资本很低 所以...
Izzy is 24/7, right?
为伊兹工作 必须随叫随到 对吧
Trust me, I understand.
相信我 我明白
If you want to talk about it, I'm here, okay?
如果你想谈谈 随时来找我 好吗
Okay.
好
Hey, Bull?
你好 布尔
Hmm? Hey, how are the company interviews going?
你好 调查得如何
Well, Alison is a tireless worker,
艾莉森是个不知劳累的工作狂
a loyal number two,
一个忠心的副手
and would die for Isabella.
愿意为艾莎贝拉付出一切
Look into her correspondence.
查查她和别人的联♥系♥情况
Let's focus on Alison.
集中调查艾莉森
You got it.
明白
God, that was rough. I'm really starving.
天呐 那可真艰辛 我快饿死了
Well, you know, it's downtown. There's plenty of places
这里可是市中心 有很多餐厅
you can get yourself something to eat.
任君选择
What about that Puerto Rican
要不去东村区那家
Place in the East Village for dinner, remember?
波多黎各餐厅吃晚饭吧 还记得那里吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯
We can go there
我们可以去那里用餐
and discuss the jury results.
顺便讨论一下陪审团的筛选结果
I should get back to trial prep.
我得回去进行庭审准备
I'm still tweaking the opening remarks.
我还在推敲开庭陈词
Yeah, yeah, yeah, mm-hmm.
好吧 好吧
But thanks for the offer.
不过谢谢你的邀请
I know this rooftop place.
我知道一家楼顶餐厅
Well, I haven't been there in a while,
我有阵子没去那了
but they serve cheap beer.
但他们有廉价啤酒
Izzy, I forgot how much I love your roof.
伊兹 我都忘了我有多喜欢你家的楼顶
I know.
我知道
I was just thinking about...
我只是在回忆
Do you remember when Benny confronted me up here?
你还记得本尼在这和我当面对质吗
If you recall,
如果你记得
I was just chilling.
我当时只是在放松
I had a little cozy blanket,
带了一条舒适的毛毯
nice bottle of wine.
和一瓶美酒
Oh, yeah, no. He cracked it open and he asked you
对 他打开了那瓶酒 然后问你
what your intentions were with me.
你对我有何企图
And then, he finished the bottle of wine.
然后他喝光了那瓶酒
You guys were so close.
你们当时很亲近
Big sister.
大姐姐
He wanted to follow in your footsteps.
他想追随你的脚步
You guys cared so much about each other, and...
你们很在乎彼此
Must be hard
失去这段感情
to have lost that. Don't.
一定很难受吧 别说了
I'm just saying, I know how important
我只是想说 我知道家人
family is to both of you.
对你们俩来说都很重要
Well, work is my family.
工作伙伴就是我的家人
I have Alison
我有艾莉森
and Franklin.
还有富兰克林
Franklin.
富兰克林
Give me a break.
你可拉倒吧
Franklin's nice, but he's in it for the money.
富兰克林确实不错 但他只是为了钱
And Alison is so overworked.
艾莉森已经过劳了
I mean, looks like she hasn't slept in a month.
她看起来简直像是一个月没睡觉
I think she may be hiding something, too.
我觉得她也有所隐瞒
Okay, stop it.
好吧 打住
I trust Alison.
我信任艾莉森
She's not just my C.O.O.
她不仅是我的业务主管
She's also my closest friend.
也是我最亲近的朋友
So don't ruin that the way
所以别像搞砸我的姐弟关系一样
that you ruined my relationship with Benny.
把我和她的关系也搞砸了
So you think I ruined that?
你觉得是我搞砸了
That's interesting.
真有意思
Why do you think he didn't accept your job offer?
你觉得他为什么不接受你提供的工作
Because you got in his head and you convinced him to.
因为你给他洗了脑 让他不要接受
You and Benny have a complicated relationship.
你和本尼的关系比你想的复杂
No, we have a complicated relationship.
不 我们俩才是关系复杂
So stop trying to pass the buck to Alison and Benny,
所以别再推卸责任给艾莉森和本尼了
because the truth is that we just don't work well together.
因为真♥相♥是 我们俩合不来
I mean, this is our marriage
这和我们的婚姻
all over again.
一模一样
You just, you can't stop digging and analyzing.
你就是不能停止挖掘和分♥析♥
You know, when I first met you,
我第一次见到你时
you were so blindly confident and passionate
你是那么的自负 充满激♥情♥
and opinionated.
固执己见
I really liked that about you.
我真的很喜欢那样的你
Trust me, I've been wrong before.
相信我 我曾经犯过错
But not about this.
但绝不是这次
This is exactly my point.
这也是我想说的
We clearly cannot work on this case
明显我们不能
without it getting personal
一起公事公办地处理这个案子
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表