剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Nice.
真棒
Well done, well done.
干得漂亮
So, Tanya flew three round-trip flights
所以是坦尼娅最后一个月
on Essence Airlines
在至臻航♥空♥的三次往返飞行
in the last month leading up to the crash.
导致了坠机
And all the flights have one thing in common.
而且这些航♥班♥都有一个共同点
Bad food? Crying babies?
东西难吃 小孩哭闹
Ken Fowler as copilot.
副驾驶员是肯·福勒
So Ken and Tanya were having an airborne romance,
所以说是肯和坦尼娅在空中偷♥情♥
not Ken and Taylor.
不是肯和泰勒
So why didn't Taylor say any of this?
那为什么泰勒不肯说呢
Hmm.
哎
Hey.
嘿
So Ken was having an affair with Tanya.
肯是和坦尼娅在一起
Not you.
不是你
You think maybe Ken was distracted,
可能是肯被分心了
too distracted to help you with the wind shear?
没能和帮你一起对付风切变
We ran Ken's affair past a mock jury.
我们把肯的婚外情公布给模拟陪审团
Instead of seeing Ken as questioning your decisions,
他们就不会觉得肯当时是在质疑你的决定
they found him preoccupied, not focused on flying.
而会认为他没有足够精力去专注于飞行
And they found you not guilty.
然后你就是无罪的了
No.
不行
You know, so what if Ken might've been distracted?
可你想想 万一肯真的被分心了呢
I was the pilot, I made all the decisions.
我是主驾驶 我有绝对决定权
I flew the plane, not Ken.
是我掌控的飞机 不是肯
It-it wouldn't have made a difference.
他出不出轨都影响不到飞行
Taylor, I get it.
我知道了 泰勒
You don't want to throw your dead friend under the bus.
你不想把责任推卸到已故的朋友那儿
But you know in your heart that Ken's affair
但是你心里也清楚 肯出轨这件事
had nothing to do with this crash.
跟坠机没有关系
Right?
对吗
Look, I'm taking the settlement.
听着 我准备接受那份协议
You can't do that.
你不能这样做
Trust me, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
相信我 如果这么做你会后悔一辈子
Maybe they're right. Maybe I panicked.
可能他们是对的 可能我真的乱了手脚
Did you?
真的吗
I don't remember.
我也不记得了
So you just want to give up?
所以你想放弃了
Settle?
签了协议
I guess it's what a woman would do.
我就知道女人会这么做
Take the blame. Excuse me?
揽过责备 你说什么
Well, martyrdom is a classic female response to tragedy.
面对灾难女人往往会选择牺牲
Do you have any idea what I have been through
你知不知道我当了
my entire life as a pilot?
一辈子的飞行员的感受
Are you telling me you want to give that up?
意思是你不想再当了吗
Come with me.
跟我来
Okay, you got me here. Now what?
好吧 我们到了 现在要做什么
Well, the simulator is gonna recreate
飞行模拟器会重现
the exact conditions...
当时的情况
Yeah, I know what a simulator does.
我当然知道模拟器是做什么的
I haven't flown since the accident.
只是出事后我还没有飞过
I'll be right here with you.
我会陪着你的
I know this isn't easy.
我知道这会很艰难
I promise it'll get easier if you fly again.
但我保证 一旦开始就会变容易
All right, Dr. Bull,
好的 布尔博士
we're ready to begin the simulation.
我们即将启动飞行模拟程序
Okay, we're gonna pick up
我们现在从
right after Ken got back to the cockpit.
肯回到驾驶舱开始重现
Passing outer marker.
通过外指点标
ILS approach
靠近仪表着陆系统
1-6, cleared to land.
一到六 地面清空
Radar contact, cleared to land, runway 1-6.
雷达接通 地面清空 一到六号♥跑道
Ceiling 2-0-0, visibility one-quarter mile,
云幕高度两万 能见度四分之一英里
wind one-niner-zero, variable 2-5 gust,
风向109度 二到五级
gust to 0-4-1 wind shear all four quadrants.
360度风切变
Wonder how many people
真想知道有多少人
get airsick in one of these things.
因为这个晕机
Wind shear, wind shear, wind shear.
风切变 风切变 风切变
Wind shear. Lost 20 knots.
风切变 失去20节
Cross control, 0500.
交叉控制 0500
Can't... Throttle's up.
不行 节流阀打上来了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
On the go. Got to take it around.
加把劲 必须要转个方向
That's against protocol.
这违反规定了
Repeat, against protocol.
重复 违反规定
Clean it up. Full power.
把警报关掉 全力行驶
Terrain... pull up.
触地危险 上升
No. Terrain... pull up.
不行 触地危险 上升
Five more seconds.
五秒就好
Terrain... pull up. Terrain... pull up.
触地危险 上升 触地危险 上升
Terrain... pull up.
触地危险 上升
Terrain... pull up. Terrain... pull up.
触地危险 上升 触地危险 上升
Terrain... pull up.
触地危险 上升
Terrain...
触地...
You know what you did?
知道你做了什么吗
I got five seconds more flight out of that plane.
我让飞机在空中多停留了五秒
Five seconds is the difference between putting that plane down
五秒就足以决定你是把飞机降落在
on an empty road or in a neighborhood filled with people.
一块空地还是一个民居
Taylor, you didn't want to relive it
泰勒 你不想回到那时
because you were afraid they were right...
是因为你怕他们说对了...
That you lost control, but you didn't.
是你怕你真的无法控制 但你没有
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Because you're a fighter.
因为你很勇敢
And a fighter pilot.
你是一个勇敢的飞行员
And another thing I do know
我还知道
is that you saved more lives than your own.
你不顾自己 挽救了很多条生命
And the jury's never heard that.
但是陪审团却不知道
Now...
现在
you still want to take that settlement?
你还想签下那份协议吗
Captain Mathison,
马西森机长
what were you thinking
当飞机脱离控制的时候
when the plane lost power in the wind shear?
你在想什么
Objection.
反对
That is not the NTSB's video.
这不是美国国家运输安全委员会的视频
Your Honor, the video has been modified
法官大人 这个视频是精心
in one specific way,
重制过的
and that is to show the jury what was on the ground.
为了展示当时地面上的情况
I'll allow it,
批准
but only for that reason.
但只允许这一种用途
Watch your step, Mr. Colon.
科隆先生 请注意这一点
I don't remember, actually,
我记不太清楚了
due to head trauma from the crash.
因为坠机后头部创伤
You flew a simulation earlier
你早前开过飞行模拟器
that replicated the conditions.
重现了当时的情景
And you performed the same maneuver.
但你做了同样的决定
Why?
为什么
It was the only way to get
因为只有这样才能
a few more seconds flight out of the plane.
让飞机晚降落几秒
But it wasn't protocol.
但不符合迫降的处理方法
Even your copilot asked what you were doing.
而且副驾驶员也质问过你的决定
It would have taken too long to explain.
要解释的话就来不及了
He was never a military pilot.
他没有当过军事飞行员
Anyway, there was nothing for him to do.
他什么也做不了
I was in full command of the aircraft.
飞机是由我一人全权掌控的
Why was it important for the plane
为什么你要让飞机在空中
to stay in the air a few extra seconds?
尽可能多停留几秒
To veer the plane to an unpopulated area.
这样才有足够的时间将飞机转向无人区域
If I couldn't save the lives of the people on board,
如果我无法挽救飞机上的乘客
at least I could save lives on the ground.
我最起码还能保护地面上的民众
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表