剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I need a copy of the Heptex server.
我要海普泰的服务器备份
No problem.
没问题
What else you want?
还有别的么
Osama bin Laden's pillbox?
拉♥登♥的药盒
John Wilkes Booth's gun? Just name it, Benny,
还是约翰·威克斯·布斯的手♥枪♥
I'll put it in your shopping cart.
我都会给你
You know how long it took me to get out here?
我好不容易离开这里
I need it. And your buddies in Justice, they owe me.
我需要它 你们司法部的人欠我情
They messed me around really good with that Hayden Watkins case.
海登·沃特金斯一案 他们整得我够呛
You know it's a paperweight, right?
你也知道这没用
Nobody can crack the thing... we're talking deep encryption.
没人能破解 这是深度加密
Then you've got nothing to lose.
那你就更不用担心
Benny...
本尼...
do yourself a favor.
这样好了
Call the U.S. Attorney's Office.
联♥系♥一下司法部办公室
They're required to provide you with all the evidence.
要求他们提供详细的证据
Which they will.
他们会的
Just... not in time for us to decrypt it.
只是...我们来不及破解它
And what makes you think you can decrypt it?
你凭什么认为能破解它
Got no other way to think.
没有其他办法了
See? Dreams do come true.
看 梦想是会实现的
I didn't expect to see you until I got to court.
没想到在开庭前能见到你
And maybe not even then.
还以为你退出了呢
Hey, it's voir dire day.
今天是审核日
I'm not gonna miss voir dire day.
我不会错过审核日的
Maybe you haven't heard, but I'm the guy
可能你没听说过
who actually put the "Voir" In voir dire day.
但我是个审核日必须"亮相"的人
Hold your applause.
不用着急为我喝彩
Plus, we never get a chance to compare jury strategies.
再说 我们从没讨论过陪审员策略
This doesn't work for me.
这对我不管用
Hmm?
嗯
I need to know whose team you're on.
我要知道你站在哪一边
I'm on... your team, obviously. There is no other team.
我肯定是站在你这边 别无选择
But part of being on your team
但作为你这边的人
is me telling you what I think, which I did,
我必须告诉你自己的想法
maybe a little too passionately, for which I apologize.
可能会有点激动 我为此道歉
Well, obviously, I think the key is to find people
很显然 关键是要找对人
who are sympathetic to the idea
他们要赞同这一理念
that our right to privacy isn't something
即不能为了迎合政♥府♥...
that can be traded away when it suits the government.
而放弃我们的隐私权
Yeah, that's one approach.
不错 这个思路正确
But it's better when you can lay off all that government stuff
但最好你能驳回政♥府♥的说辞
and just make it personal.
把主题引向隐私性
What's more personal than the Constitution?
还有什么比宪法和权利法案...
Than our Bill of Rights?
更具隐私性的
Your browser history, for one.
比如你的浏览历史记录
We all have secrets, J.P.
我们都有秘密 J.P.
And because we conduct so much of our personal
因为手♥机♥和电脑充斥着...
and business lives on phones and computers,
我们的工作和私生活 所以...
those secrets don't go away.
那些秘密不会消逝
They're parked all over the world on servers,
它们被储存在各地的服务器里
just like the ones your client owns.
比如你客户的服务器
So, I think the key is to find people who understand that.
所以我认为 关键是要找理解这点的人
Who understand this is a personal threat.
能看出这威胁到了个人隐私
Potential juror number one: pool equipment salesman.
一号♥候选陪审员 泳池设备推销员
38 years old.
三十八岁
My deep dive on the Web
网上调查发现
indicates he has nothing in his bank account.
他的银行账户里一分钱都没有
His mortgage is seriously underwater.
房♥屋抵押贷款明显资不抵债
Oh, he's wearing an expensive wristwatch,
那块手表倒是价值不菲
and has a ring full of bling.
戒指闪闪发光
Certainly wants to project the appearance of success.
看来很注重外表
That is a man who values his secrets.
那个人绝对注重隐私
Our kind of guy.
是我们要的人
Potential juror number 11 is a 32-year-old graphics designer.
十一号♥候选陪审员是32岁的图形设计师
And speaking of "Graphic,"
说到图形
He happens to subscribe to three different pornographic websites.
他注册了三家不同的色♥情♥网♥站♥
Three? But so much of it is free.
三家 有很多是免费的呀
I'm told.
知道了
Hands up. How many of you have watched adult entertainment?
看过成人娱乐节目的请举手
How many of you subscribe...
有多少人注册...
that is, pay money... to have access to an adult website?
也就是说付钱进入成♥人♥网♥站♥的
That's the man I want on my jury.
我要他加入陪审团
Chunk, you scared me.
强克 你吓到我了
What are you doing in here?
你在干吗
I'm looking for a jacket.
我想找件外衣
I've been trailing that guy Harry Kemp
我跟踪哈利·肯普两天了
for the last two nights in the same coat, and I need something new.
都没换过衣服 要换一件
Nice.
很好
I want this back.
这个要还我
Make no promises.
那可不一定
It's weird, you know.
很奇怪
Every night around midnight,
每晚午夜
he ends up in the same office on Sixth Avenue.
他总会去第六大道的一间办公室
It's a place called The Foresight Foundry.
名叫"远见铸造"
There's nothing about them on the Internet.
网上也搜不到它的信息
They have cameras out front and a handprint reader,
门口有摄像头 还有指纹识别器
so it's not like I can just walk inside, you know?
我没法直接进去
Sounds serious.
听上去挺危险
You know those little transmitters
那种小发射器...
that you stick on Bull in court so Marissa can hear him?
布尔在法庭上戴着让玛丽莎听的
Bingo. I want my coat back.
就这个 外衣要还我
I make no promises.
那可不一定
Thanks for dinner.
谢谢你的晚餐
Well, I think we did all we could jury wise.
陪审团的事我们尽力了
So what turned you around?
是什么让你回心转意的
I mean, last night, you were convinced we were harboring killers,
昨晚你还觉得我们是在包庇凶犯
and today, you're helping me find just the right jurors
今天却帮我选出了正确的陪审员
with the deepest, darkest secrets.
个个深藏阴暗隐私
Seems a little schizophrenic, wouldn't you say?
前后态度不一致啊
You hired me to do a job.
你雇我做事
I realized... I had an obligation
我意识到 这是我的义务
to you, your client and myself.
对你 你的客户 还有我自己
Nice summation, Counselor.
说得漂亮 律师
I'm not sure I completely believe it.
你的话我不能全信
But I appreciate the effort it must have taken
但你能站到我这一边 并为我开道
to put your boots on and shovel all that over my way.
我很感谢
See you in the morning, Bull.
布尔 明早见
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
抱歉 你不要紧吧
Are you okay? I'm sorry. Yeah, I just...
没事吧 真抱歉 没事...
Get your hands off me. Okay. My hands aren't on you.
别碰我 好 我不碰你
God, watch where you're going.
走路看着点
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Taxi? Taxi?
出租车 出租车
Isn't it past your TV time?
你没看电视吗
Shouldn't you be asleep,
不睡觉吗
so you can have a productive day at school tomorrow?
明天还要精力充沛地"上学"呢
Is this even something someone your age should be watching?
这是你这个年纪该看的东西吗
What is this?
这是什么
What's that?
那又是什么
Oh, goodness.
天呐
Is it...? Mmhmm.
不会是... 是的
But how?
怎么做到的
You don't want to know, but you might want to thank Benny.
这你不会感兴趣 只需感谢我就行了
And it's unencrypted?
破解了吗
Looks that way. The parts we needed anyway.
看来是的 是我们要的那部分
You were able to do that? Nope.
这个你也能搞定 不是我
Cable?
是凯博
Not her personally, but she made it happen.
不是她亲自干的 但是她的功劳
And who made her happen?
是谁让她有功的
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表