剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Just like I'm a Bull.
就像我是布尔家的一员一样
You got that right.
你真上道 明白就好
See you around, Doctor.
回头见吧 博士
Three beers, please!
来三个啤酒
You got it, Chief!
马上来 队长
We're not going fishing, are we?
我们不是来钓鱼的 对吧
Not for fish.
至少不是为了鱼
Feels like a bad idea, Bull.
布尔 我觉得这样不太好吧
I love how no one locks their doors up here.
我真的很喜欢他们不锁门就外出的状态
Listen, the kid's in jail...
听我说 那个孩子还被关着呢...
I'm sure he won't mind us having a look around.
不过我觉得他不会在意咱们过来转转的
No, I was actually referring to you picking a fight
我是说你跟那位消防队长
with the chief.
较劲的事
Oh. Diner bursts into flames killing the owner,
餐馆意外失火 店主遭遇不测
and the first guy they blame is from a family
镇子上的人瞬间就把矛头集体指向了
the town's hated for years?
多年来他们一直嫌憎的一户人家
Little too easy, if you ask me.
照我看 这是不是太随意了
Wow. This is some cool stuff.
这可是好东西
What's he doing living out here in the woods?
很好奇他在这片林子里是怎么生活的
Well, the Walshes were the town ne'er-do-wells.
沃尔什一家在镇上算是狗都嫌
Father split, the mother died,
爹跑了 娘死了
the older brother was always getting in trouble.
哥哥惹出一个又一个的麻烦
Young male loner, comes from a troubled family history.
年轻男性 离群索居 有家庭问题史
Fits the arsonist profile.
标准的纵火犯特质
As does substance abuse,
也契合对滥用药物者的标准描述
but I don't see
但是我没有看到任何
any signs of drugs or alcohol. Do you?
有关毒品或酒精的迹象 你呢
Nope.
什么也没有
Just this jaywalking citation.
只有这张交通违规罚单
Yeah, I got my fair share of these.
该展现我见多识广的一面了
In Kavanaugh, this is how they...
在卡瓦诺镇 这是一种
give you a little warning.
对你的警告
I take it you want to meet him?
你打算见见他是吗
Don't you?
你不想吗
But you're not a lawyer?
你并不是个律师 对吧
I don't need to be.
我不需要是
I just try to understand people.
我要做的是读懂人们的想法
That's what my company does... Trial analysis.
我的公♥司♥就是干这个的... 庭审分♥析♥
It's about understanding...
具体点说...
why, for instance,
比如这次
people think you started this fire.
搞清楚人们为什么会认为你是纵火犯
And then...
然后...
we need to get them to realize... you didn't.
我们要让他们明白... 你没有放火
Assuming you didn't.
在假定你确实没有的情况下
I'm a lawyer.
我真是律师
Mm.
嗯
Okay.
好吧
So we've been talking for a few minutes.
我们刚刚也聊了一会了
What do you understand about me?
你从我身上读出了些什么
Well, so far...
既然你问了...
You're inventive, smart...
眼下我看得出你很有想法 聪明...
but you don't like to share,
但是你不会分享
because people tend to take you
因为人们总是误会你
the wrong way.
不会善待你
And you have been an outcast so long,
很久以来你一直被排斥
you don't trust an invitation...
你不接受任何善意和邀请
to join anything.
哪怕是几句闲谈
Even a simple conversation.
因为你不相信
Did you start the fire?
是你干的吗
Hell, no.
当然不是了
I just always get blamed for what happens around here.
这里不管发生什么事都要怪在我头上
You don't have an alibi.
你没有不在场证明啊
When I'm not at work, I'm at home
不上班的时候我就在家
playing guitar, or making one.
弹吉他啊做吉他啊
By yourself?
就你自己吗
They found a lighter fluid can with your prints on it.
他们找到一个打火机液罐 上面有你的指纹
You'd just been fired, you can understand how that looks.
你刚被解雇 所以很容易和你联♥系♥在一起
Yeah, but it's not like that.
解雇是真的 但事情不是他们想的那样
I mean, yeah, I was bummed.
我是说被解雇的确很郁闷
It was good gig, but...
是个不错的活 但是...
I would never...
我绝不会...
But what about you? What's your deal?
另外 这事和你有什么关系 你想得到什么
What are you doing up here?
你来这里做什么
My cabin burned down.
我的小木屋被毁了
I haven't been up here in a while.
我也有日子没来镇上了
But I knew your brother Jake.
不过我认识你哥杰克
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Look, if you guys are doing this
听着 如果你们是打算帮我哥一个什么忙
out of some sort of favor to my brother,
才来这找我
you should know that I think he is
我得告诉你们 他在我眼里
a lying scumbag.
就是一个骗子 人♥渣♥
I can see you're nothing like him.
看得出来 你和他一点都不像
Which is why I want to help you.
所以我才想帮你
Okay, Benny...
好吧 本尼
Voir dire starts in two days.
两天后开始筛选陪审团
Peter... this is your new attorney.
彼得... 这是你的新律师
Dr. Bull...
布尔博士...
thanks.
谢谢你
Don't mention it.
别客气
I think we both have something to prove to this town.
你我都需要向镇上的人证明自己
So much for the weekend off.
这个周末工作倒是真满
He wouldn't have called us
要不是真有需要
if he didn't really need us.
他不会在休息日给咱们打电♥话♥
All right...
无论如何...
we're here.
我们到了
Ooh.
喔
Wow. Norman Rockwell called.
就像是诺曼·洛克威尔的心愿
He wants his painting back.
重现画中的往昔岁月
Kavanaugh, New Hampshire.
新罕布♥什♥尔州 卡瓦诺镇
Population: 4,000.
人口只有四千
Clean air, clean water,
空气清新 水质甘醇
overpriced maple syrup and strong-willed people.
有物超所值的枫糖浆 还有固执强悍的人♥民♥
So, what, you had a cabin
话说回来 你确实有过一个小木屋吗
up here and never used it once in 25 years?
就在这里 二十五年来一次都没用过
It's a funny story...
这个事挺有意思的...
Maybe I'll tell you sometime.
找机会好好给你讲讲
Oh, the techs have finished setting up.
技术人员已经把一切都准备好了
Let's go. We got a lot of work to do.
出发 要干的事还很多呢
Okay, Peter Walsh.
来看看彼得·沃尔什
He's been arrested five times
五次被捕
by the sheriff... all eventually dismissed.
最终都被驳回了
Peter's reputation was decided a long time ago
彼得的坏名声在很早之前
by his father and his brother... And now
就因为他的父亲和哥哥而被下了定义
whenever there's trouble in town,
而如今 一旦镇子上出了什么叉子
the sheriff knocks on Peter's door first.
警长就会先想到彼得
We got to convince this town
我们必须让这座镇子里的人相信
that Peter's his own man,
彼得就是他自己
and nothing like his family.
他和他的家里人一点也不像
That's not gonna be easy.
这可不是一件容易的事
Well, if it was easy,
要是容易的话
It wouldn't be fun, Chunk.
就没意思了 特朗科
Cable, I think it's time we did a deep dive
凯博 我认为我们两个是时候
on the white hot social scene
深入调查一下
of Kavanaugh... Let's find out
这个镇子上白热化的社交场景了
who the movers and shakers are,
让我们来找出是谁拥有话语权
and who might hold sway over the jury outside of the courtroom.
而谁又可能在庭审之外支配陪审员
So he's been charged with second degree murder
所以 他被指控为犯有二级谋杀和故意纵火罪
and arson, okay, but arson has to be our focus.
但是我们应该将重点放在纵火罪上
If they can't prove arson,
如果他们不能证明他故意纵火
then the murder goes away.
那么谋杀罪名也就不成立了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表