剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
He was very studious.
他勤奋好学
And he took his classes seriously.
认真对待他所有的课堂
He asked me to study with him.
他让我跟他一起学习
And we've been together ever since.
从此之后我们就一直在一起
Until five years ago.
直到五年前
Yes.
是的
We lived together. We worked together.
我们住在一起 一起工作
We were never out of each others' sight.
我们从未离开过彼此的视线
Never?
从未
He would go for a walk most nights.
只有晚上他基本都会去散步
He likes the cold air.
他喜欢冷空气
Do you miss him?
你想他吗
Yes.
是的
And since he was dragged away...
而且自从他进了监狱...
Welcome to rikers.
欢迎来到莱克斯岛监狱
Bobby Vega, get back in your cell.
鲍比·维加 进你的牢房♥去
You have been totally alone.
你一直形单影只
With only your worst fears
陪伴你的
to keep you company.
只有最让你痛苦的恐惧
Yes.
是的
And that's why you set off a bomb
而那就是你在一间充满无辜者的房♥间里
in a room full of innocent people?
点燃炸♥弹♥的原因
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Okay?
好吗
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
But I need help.
但我需要帮助
Gordon needs help.
戈登需要帮助
And I didn't know where else to get it from.
而我不知道除此之外还能从哪儿得到帮助
They're gonna kill him.
他们要杀了他
I never meant to hurt anybody.
我从未想过要伤害谁
You're willing to give up your freedom.
你愿意放弃你的自♥由♥
To win his freedom.
来赢得他的自♥由♥
You're willing to sacrifice everything.
你愿意牺牲一切
Yes.
是的
Bull?
布尔
The robot's done with her work.
机器人已经完成了她的工作
A path's been cleared.
已经清理出一条路来了
Only a few more moments before they're ready
只消一会儿就能将人们
to pull people out.
疏散出去了
The robot's a she?
那个机器人是的女的
Apparently.
显然是的
But we're in closing arguments.
但我们的辩论马上就要结束了
It won't be long.
疏散工作很快就会开始
What you've seen here today, folks,
今天你们在这里见识到的 朋友们
is called classic legal tactic.
是典型的法律策略
The defense has tried to put the key eyewitness on trial.
辩方试图让关键目击证人出庭作证
Because the facts don't suit their narrative.
因为事实跟他们的叙事角度不符
The only reason to question
质疑詹姆斯特工的唯一原因
Agent James is to create doubt.
就是要让你们对她产生怀疑
The only reason to attack her character
而对她品格攻击的唯一原因
is to stir up ugly and distasteful emotions
则是煽动丑陋 令人厌恶的那部分情绪
that will distract you from the simple truth.
从而使你们偏离简单的事实
Don't let that happen to you.
别让他们的策略影响到你们
Find Gordon Guthrie guilty.
裁决戈登·格思里有罪
Again.
再一次
Each one of us experienced this day differently.
我们每一个人对这一天的经历是不同的
And each one of you is gonna
而你们每个人也会以不同的方式
tell the story of this day.
跟别人讲述这一天的故事
Differently. Who's right?
谁才是正确的呢
Well. Subjective, right?
人有主观性 对吗
You listened to Ms. James testimony.
你们听了詹姆斯女士的证词
What you didn't know is that she was under the influence
但你们不知道的是 在她所描述的事件中
of a Hallucinogen during the event she described.
她正受到迷幻剂的影响
Game changer. Nobody sees the world in its entirely.
这改变了一切 没人能完整地认识这个世界
Can't be done.
不可能做到
Not even the best of us.
就算我们之中的佼佼者也是如此
You have to find him not guilty.
你们必须要裁决他无罪
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Foreman.
福尔曼先生
I understand the jury has reached a verdict.
我明白陪审团已经做出了裁决
We did, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
What say you?
你们如何裁决
We find the defendant,
我们认为被告
Gordon Guthrie...
戈登·格思里...
Not guilty.
无罪
Mm!
太好了
I can't believe it. I told you.
我简直不敢相信 我就跟你说他是无罪的
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay!
好了
That's one way it could've gone.
刚才是 这件案子其中一种可能的发展情况
I just shaped a narrative to get specific people.
我刚才塑造的叙事角度是为了让特定的人们
to believe a specific version of reality.
相信一种特定版本的事实
That's it, that's the last one.
清理结束 刚才是最后一块障碍物了
And I think I just showed you that
并且 我认为我刚才向你们展示了
even well-meaning people.
就算是好心人
Can be blinded to the truth.
有时也会被蒙蔽双眼 看不清♥真♥♥相♥
What truth? Watch your step here.
什么真♥相♥ 注意脚下
Clear.
安全了
All right, everyone.
好了 所有人听着
It's safe.
已经安全了
We've cleared an exit.
我们清理出了一条通道
The truth is, you don't know Danny.
真♥相♥就是 你们不了解丹尼
Danny would never put an innocent man in prison.
丹尼绝不会让一个无辜的人去坐牢
This is our mock courtroom,
这里是我们的模拟法庭
this is where is where we practice our arguments.
我们是在这里演练我们的论点
And if I was defending you,
如果我是在为你辩护
I would've said, Hey!
我会说 太好了
This one works...
这方法管用...
What are you waiting for?
你们在等什么
You people can go.
你们能离开这里了
Okay, people. Come on. Let's move.
行了 所有人 走吧 跟我走吧
Let's get to safety.
转移到安全的地方去
Come on, people.
走吧
But if I was on the side of justice,
但如果我是在检方这边
I think I would've done
在交叉提问的环节
Benny's cross a little differently.
我提的问题会跟本尼的不太一样
I would've said something like, Special Agent James.
我会这么说 詹姆斯特工
When did Guthrie wind up on your radar?
在你卧底期间 是什么时候注意到格思里的
He was, um, making small buys from the Vega Brothers.
他会从维加兄弟那里买♥♥少量的毒品
And the meeting that night?
那在他们见面那晚呢
They wanted to up their purchases.
他们想要让他多进点毒品
They knew he had a Pharmacy,
他们知道他有一间药店
it'd make a good front.
这会是很好的掩饰
So, wait a minute. The Vegas had been
那么 等等 维加兄弟是
to the Pharmacy?
去过他的药店吗
They knew everything about the place
他们知道药房♥的一切
including that he had a wife?
包括他有个老婆吗
Would you please describe the assailant for me?
你能给我描述一下那晚的行凶者吗
White male, mid-30s, six one.
白人男子 三十多岁 身高一米八五
Approximately 190 pounds.
大约一百七十斤重
Eyes? Brown.
眼睛颜色呢 棕色
What hand?
哪一只手持枪
9mm glock in his right hand.
右手持格洛克九毫米手♥枪♥
And what was he wearing?
那他当天穿的什么衣服
Brown corduroys, blue pea coat,
身穿棕色灯芯绒裤 蓝色扣领短上衣
and a blue and orange knit cap
头戴一顶蓝橙色相间的针织帽
with a logo that said New York.
帽子上的标志写的纽约
Islanders.
岛人队
Oh, Gordon. What did you do?
天哪 戈登 你到底做了些什么
We define people,
我们定义每一个人
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表