剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Her dress was infused with trivalent arsenic,
她的裙子上沾满了三价砷
which absorbs through the skin.
透进了皮肤
She was dead the minute she put on that dress,
穿上裙子的那一刻 她就死定了
she just didn't know it yet.
只是没有发觉而已
Oh, my God.
天啊
William Mercado,
威廉·麦卡多
you are under arrest for her murder.
你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
What? You, you can't be serious.
什么 你开玩笑吧
Kira, let him go. This is a mistake.
琪拉 让他走 你们一定搞错了
Let him go. Wait. No.
让他走 等下 不
You can't be serious. Go, Chunk.
你开玩笑吧 走吧 特朗科
What... What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing. I swear.
什么都没有 我发誓
What's your favorite game, Will, checkers or chess?
你最喜欢什么 威尔 西洋棋还是象棋
Don't think about it, just answer.
不要思考 回答我就好
Uh, neither. I like Pictionary.
都不是 我喜欢画图猜字
Will Mercado wanted to watch Ms. Wester die.
威尔·麦卡多想让韦斯特女士死
It wasn't enough to kill, he had to humiliate...
这构不成谋杀理由 他应该是被羞辱...
It's sickening. Numerous employees...
这令人恐惧 许多员工...
What are we doing?
我们在干什么
Due diligence.
应有的勤奋
...and heard Mercado
.. 听到麦卡多
threaten to kill her. He simply snapped.
威胁要杀她 他终于爆发了
And he's got a PhD in chemistry.
他还是化学博士
Are you done now?
你现在相信了吗
Pike's a renegade.
派克不按套路出牌
Forces early arrests so he can pressure people to plead out.
提早强制逮捕 这样他就能施压使其承认罪行
He's a bully with the NYPD as muscle.
他就是披着纽约警局皮的狼
No.
不是吧
What?
什么
You want to defend the man
你想为那个杀了我朋友的人
that killed my friend?
辩护吗
What if Will didn't do it?
如果不是威尔干的呢
And you get this how?
你又是怎么知道的
He's not a chess player.
他不下棋
Think about the spectacle of the crime.
想想犯罪现场
Nella dying right as she hits the runway.
奈拉那么巧一上T台就倒下了
The right amount of poison.
适量的毒药
The right amount of time.
恰当的时机
It takes planning. Thinking six moves ahead.
这都是要精心策划的 走六步太精准了
This...
这
wasn't chess, Bull.
不是在下棋 布尔
She was my mentor.
她是我的人生导师
I know, Chunk.
我知道 特朗科
Mr. Pike, they wouldn't let me go with him.
派克先生 他们不会让我跟着去的
It's not a field trip, miss.
这不是去考察 女士
He's a criminal suspect.
他是犯罪嫌疑人
Will couldn't have done this.
威尔不会做这样的事情
Can you at least tell me where they took him?
你至少告诉我他们带他去哪里了吧
Look, I can't help you.
听着 我帮不了你
Please. Please.
求求你了
If facts reveal Will may not have done it...
如果事实证明威尔没有杀人
are you willing to just sit by?
你就打算袖手旁观吗
Let's at least look into it.
至少我们先调查一下
Okay.
好
Bull.
布尔
You better be right.
你最好是对的
So, Nella had 25 full-time employees,
奈拉手下有二十五个全职员工
dozens of contractors, several million in loans
十多个承包商 几百万贷款
and a handful of volatile investors.
和几个不稳定的投资人
And she was abusive.
她还是个挑刺的老板
Lots of people could have wanted her dead.
想让她死的人太多了
Speaking of which.
说到这个
Temp forgot to charge my phone.
临时助理忘了给我手♥机♥充电
Again? When are you going to replace your assistant?
又忘了 你打算什么时候换掉这个助理
When I find someone I like.
等找到下一个我看得顺眼的
Bull, it's been a month.
布尔 都一个月了
The temps ain't cutting it.
他还没搞定
I knew I should have brought Chunk.
我就知道应该带特朗科来的
What? Why?
什么 为什么
So he could give you side-eye the whole time
为了全程看他甩脸子吗
for taking the case? Be glad I'm here.
就因为你接了这案子 来的是我你就偷着乐吧
Does someone need me to tell her that she is loved and needed?
我还需要亲自对某些人说我有多爱多需要她吗
There's the side-eye.
这回甩脸子的是你了
After you.
女士优先
Will Mercado totally killed her.
绝对是威尔·麦卡多杀了她
You sound convinced, Delilah.
你好像很确定 黛利拉
You would be, too,
你也会确定的
if you got an e-mail saying he was going to kill her.
要是你也看到那封他威胁杀了她的邮件
I gave it to the police, of course.
当然我交给警方了
Of course.
当然
Do you know if the police will be returning
你知道警方会把婚纱裙
the wedding dress back to us?
还回来吗
Ugh, that dress.
那条裙子
It took a dozen people 3,000 hours
十二个人花了整整三千个小时
to create that wedding gown. Now all of it's headed
才做出来的婚纱礼服 现在所有心血
to some toxic waste dump,
被扔进有毒废料处理场了
just like this place.
就像这个地方一样
Poor Nella. Giancarlo.
可怜的奈拉 姜卡洛
Changing wardrobe?
这是在换服装吗
Well, I designed this for Nella's menswear collection.
这是我为奈拉设计的男装系列
Brent Orlov is throwing
布伦特·奥洛弗明晚要开派对
some ritzy black-tie-only tomorrow night,
只能穿高级礼服
and this will come in handy.
到时候就派上用场了
You regularly hang out with Nella's biggest rival?
你经常跟奈拉最大的竞争对手一起吗
I'm looking for a job, okay?
我要找工作的 好吗
This place is done.
这地方已经完了
And so are we.
我们也完事了
Will.
威尔
You made bail.
你去保释他了
I am that good, yes.
我人就是这么好
Kira.
琪拉
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
你在这真是太好了
I'm so sorry. Thank you for coming.
抱歉 谢谢你能来
Where else would I be?
不然我能去哪呢
They look happy.
他们很高兴
Come with us.
过来
Here's your bag. Thank you.
拿好你的包 谢谢
Yeah.
对啊
You know why Bull took the case?
你知道布尔为什么要接这个案子吗
You.
为了你
Right.
对
He's knows how much Nella meant to you.
他知道奈拉对你有多重要
Wants to make sure the right person goes down for the crime.
也想让真正的罪犯落马
Take it from me:
听我的
you do, too.
你也一样
Hi, baby.
宝贝
Diana! How's Texas?
狄安娜 德克萨斯州怎么样
Big.
很大
How are those models at Fashion Week?
时装周的模特们呢
Tall.
很高
Yeah, just you and Chunk.
就你和特朗科两个人
Tearing it up like Butch and Sundance, pre-Bolivia.
就跟《虎豹小霸王》里的人一样花天酒地
Yeah, that's us.
对 没错
Well, careful there, Sundance.
那你可小心了 小霸王
You don't want that fall fashion to kill you.
可别在时装周玩坏了
Hello?
还在吗
Is it too soon to ask what you're wearing?
我现在问你穿的什么是不是太早了
You know, I do like you. You are so easy.
我太喜欢你了 你太让人感觉舒服了
Only with you.
只对你这样
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表