剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Deal.
成交
And I get access to the files.
而且我还要看全部的资料
Ugh.
呃
I'm a big fan, by the way.
顺便说一下 我是你的铁杆听众
All right, thanks.
好了 谢谢
Oh!
哦
That was terrible.
掷得可真烂
Darts are pure chance, my friend.
掷飞镖纯粹靠运气 老兄
Uhhuh. Here we go.
嗯哼 来吧
Oh, Amanda, what are you doing here?
哦 阿曼达 你在这干嘛
Oh, that's better. Look at that.
哦 这次不错 快看啊
Magic.
棒极了
How far in advance did you know Amanda was prosecuting the case?
你提前多久知道阿曼达负责公诉这起案件
How long you been missing Amanda?
你对她念念不忘多久了
What?
什么
Come on, man. I'm over her.
得了吧 老兄 我早放下她了
You haven't seriously dated anyone since you guys broke up.
跟她分手后你还没正经约过姑娘
It's because I haven't found anyone I liked.
因为我还没找到钟意的
I'm picky.
我很挑的
Like other dart players I know.
就像我认识的别的掷镖手
Ah.
啊
Check you out.
看看你中了几环
Stage managing my life with Amanda,
人生就像戏剧 主宰着我和阿曼达
pouring your life into Reese's.
将你和瑞茜的命运搅在一起
You ever gonna get serious with a woman again?
离婚后你有认真对待过一个姑娘吗
Whatever.
随你吧
And now we have Ellen Huff live just moments...
现在我们采访到了艾伦·赫夫
Oh, there's Ellen. Right.
哦 那是艾伦 是啊
No, really.
不 我说真的
I have decided to share research
我已经决定向法庭出示
from my investigation with the courts,
我调查和研究的资料
so long as they protect my sources.
只要法庭保护当事人的隐私
And I promise you the truth is in there.
我向大家保证真♥相♥就在这些资料里
I'll keep you posted. Excuse me.
我会跟你们保持联♥系♥的 现在请让一让
I told her no press conferences.
我让她不要再接受新闻采访了
No, technically it's not.
不 严格意义上说确实没有
They were waiting for her at her apartment.
他们是在公♥寓♥外面等她的
Are you her lawyer now?
你现在是在为她辩护吗
All right, let's finish these drinks and go say hi.
好吧 喝完这杯就去找她
Hey, what's going on here? Hold up there.
嘿 出什么事了 请留步
It's all right, Officer, I know him.
没关系的 警官 我认识他
Let 'em through. Thanks, Detective.
让他们过去吧 谢谢 警官
What happened?
什么情况
Looks like gravity.
看上去像是摔死的
Forced entry,
强行入室
signs of a struggle.
有搏斗痕迹
Ellen was pushed.
艾伦是被人推下来的
We need your client at the precinct for questioning.
我们要传讯你们的委托人
Hey.
嘿
You're fast. How'd you find me?
你跑得很快 你怎么找到我的
Figured you needed to go for a run
我料到你听说艾伦的死讯后
after you heard about Ellen's death.
会出来跑步
Are the police looking for me?
警♥察♥是不是在找我
You have about an hour.
你只剩一个小时的时间了
I'm sorry, I...
对不起 我...
I had to get out of my apartment.
我得离开公♥寓♥
I, uh... I couldn't breathe.
我 呃...我都不能呼吸了
I... I...
我...我...
saw my photo on the news.
看见我的照片出现在新闻里了
Hey, hey, look at me. Look at me for a second.
嘿 嘿 看着我 看着我
Come here, come here. No.
过来 过来 不
Come here, it's okay. Let's count, all right?
过来 没事的 来数数字 好吗
No. Remember?
不 还记得吗
Say it.
数出来
Seven, eight, nine, eleven, one.
七 八 九 十一 一
Do it, look at me, look at me.
数出来 看着我 看着我
Seven, eight, nine, eleven, one.
七 八 九 十一 一
Seven.
七
Eight. Nine.
八 九
You're okay?
你还好吗
I told you.
我告诉过你
You're okay.
你没问题的
You've been running since your senior year of college.
你从读大四那年就开始跑步了
And I have some news for you.
我要告诉你一些事
What happened to you isn't gonna change.
你身上发生的事情不会改变
But you can't let it define you.
但是你不能让这些事左右你的命运
You don't know what it's like!
你根本不知道情况
No, I don't know exactly what it's like for you.
是的 我确实不知道这对你来说意味着什么
How could I?
我怎么会知道
But I do know what it's like to be trapped.
但我知道 这就像掉进一个陷阱里
And helpless and afraid
因为无助 害怕
and too young to be able to do anything about it.
年轻无知而不知如何是好
Is that why you do what you do?
所以你才这么做吗
Why you're out here?
深更半夜的
In the middle of the night?
出现在这里
Is that why you decided to help me?
所以你才决定要帮助我吗
Well...
好吧...
Understanding why people do the things they do
理解人们做事动机的同时
is really just understanding yourself.
也是在深入了解你自己
And once you do that,
只要你做到这一点
you don't have to run anymore.
你就再也不用逃避什么了
Not from panic,
不用逃避恐慌
not from whatever happened.
什么都不用逃避
We're gonna win.
我们会赢的
Okay.
好的
You see, this is
你看 这段
time-stamped video footage showing Reese
有时间标记的监控录像显示
entering her own apartment building
瑞茜在艾伦死亡时
at the time of Ellen's death.
走进她自己的公♥寓♥
What's your e-mail? I'll send it to you.
你的邮箱是什么 我把这个发给你
She could've left another way.
她可能有其他办法离开
Yeah. Maybe she has
对 她可能有个
a jetpack.
火箭背包
Detective cleared my client.
警探审问完我的客户了
Don't go far.
别走远
We have court in the morning.
我们明早还要上法庭呢
Amanda, clearly, the real killer saw Ellen's press conference
阿曼达 很明显 真凶看到了艾伦的新闻采访
and got to her before she could reveal his identity.
趁她还没揭露他的身份之前杀了她
You are free to bring that theory up at trial.
你可以把你这套理论在法庭上讲出来
I know what Benny would do if he was still in the D.A.'s office.
如果本尼还在地检院办公室工作
He would drop the case and go after the real killer.
他就会把案子扔到一边 去找真正的凶手
We still have a subpoena for Ellen's files.
我们还有调取艾伦资料的传票
They're now in evidence for Ellen's murder.
现在它们成了艾伦谋杀案的证据了
In which my client was called in for questioning.
那也是我的客户要参与审问的案子
You're not trying to keep the files from me, are you?
你不会不想给我那些文件吧
Come on, Amanda. I know you wouldn't willfully engage
别这样 阿曼达 你也不想卷入
in prosecutorial misconduct.
违法公诉的漩涡里吧
Benny, have at it.
本尼 拿着吧
You can take this by evidence on your way out.
你可以用这个当证据
But you can't keep assuming
但是你不能总是假设
all your clients are innocent.
你所有的客户都无罪
All?
所有的吗
I had a 93% conviction rate
我在地检办公室工作的时候
when I worked for the D.A.'s office.
有百分之九十三的判罪率
One person, one innocent person...
只有一个人 一个无辜的人...
Forget it.
算了
There's a reason why I quit.
所以我才辞职
You didn't quit. You were fired.
不是你辞职 是你被解雇
I quit when I realized I worked for a place
当我知道我是在为一个只关注定罪
that cared more about getting convictions than having them.
而忽视其过程的组织卖♥♥命时 我就不干了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表