剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Give the people what they want.
我们投其所好
We're gonna take you down a notch, so they won't have to.
我们会把你的姿态调低 这样他们就不必踩你
First, physically, with Chunk, and then emotionally,
先从外在开始 由特朗科负责 然后到内在
we're gonna muddy you up,
我们会展现你不为人知的另一面
show your vulnerability.
让人们看到你的脆弱
Isabella's image is her brand.
艾莎贝拉的形象就是她的品牌
It's aspirational.
这代表伟大的抱负
It inspires a better life.
激励人们为更美好的生活而努力
If we make her look bad, then...
如果我们破坏她的形象 那么...
Not bad...
不是破坏...
just human. Look,
只是更像普通人 听着
you either trust his strategy
你必须信任他的策略
or there's no point in hiring us.
否则雇用我们毫无意义
If you want,
若你同意
we can sit this one out and help you
我们可以袖手旁观 等结案后帮你
with the bankruptcy proceedings.
打理破产手续
You'll get the family discount for that one.
还能给你开个亲友特♥价♥
Okay. I get it.
好好好 我懂
But it must be rough, though.
不过那段日子一定不好过
I'm one of six, and sure,
我家里有六个
we drive each other crazy,
简直把人逼疯
but we're tight.
可我们很亲密
If I only had one sibling and we weren't talking...
我要是只有一个 还不和我说话
Aren't we here to try on clothes?
我们来这是为试穿衣服吧
Oh, I'm full service. I can dress you up
我这儿提供全套服务 一边给您着装打扮
and talk family dynamics.
一边述说家长里短
Well, let's just stick to the clothes.
咱还是把心思花在衣服上吧
Hmm. Except not those.
除了这件
But that's the whole point.
这就是关键所在
Bull wants you more approachable.
布尔想让你看上去平易近人
Would you approach me in this?
我穿上这身你还愿意靠近我吗
Look, I get it.
我明白了
I-I read your blog.
我读你的博客
I know it sounds frivolous,
恕我此言浮薄
but so many people,
很多人
they walk around wearing uniforms,
身着制♥服♥
and aren't able to express who they are,
却不会表达自我
because they're scared or they just don't have the confidence.
要么因为害怕 要么没有自信
You give them self-esteem.
是你重塑了他们的自尊
Thank you.
谢谢
You still have to try these on.
你还是得试试这件
First look.
第一印象
What? She'd never wear that.
什么 她从不这么穿
Who is she trying to be?
她是要模仿谁
Is she, like, mocking regular people
怎么 她穿这身行头是要
with that outfit?
装成普通人吗
No.
不
No. No, of course not. How about this one?
不 不 当然不是 这身怎么样
Now that's Isabella Colón.
这才像艾莎贝拉·科隆
I wonder how much plastic surgery it would take
我要做多少整容手术
to make me look like that.
才能变成这个样子
Chunk!
特朗科
Guys, excuse me for just a second, okay?
伙计们 不好意思 去去就回
See if this helps.
试试这样有没有用
Are you sure about this?
你确定就这样
Give it a try.
试试看
How about this one?
这次如何
She looks different.
她看起来不一样了
Well, how do you feel about it?
你心底的感觉是什么
I like it.
我喜欢这张
I mean, she looks comfortable. Yeah.
我是说 看起来很舒服 是啊
Much more chill.
更平易近人了
I'm a fan.
我喜欢
All right.
好
You look the same.
并没有差别
Okay, what did he do?
他做了什么
It's what we didn't do.
重点在于我们未做之事
Makeup... barely any of it.
基本没有化妆
Creates the ineffable feeling of accessibility,
呈现出一种难以言表的亲和感
particularly among strangers.
尤其在陌生人眼中
And she's beautiful enough to carry it off.
而且就算去掉妆容 她依旧很美
All right, noted.
好 记下了
No makeup in court for Izzy.
出庭时 伊兹不要化妆
Let's get down to voir dire.
接下来讨论陪审团资格审查吧
I have a questionnaire prepared.
我准备了一份调查问卷
It's standard for defendants with a large media presence.
专门针对有名的被告
It'll identify who on the jury likes Isabella
可以将喜欢艾莎贝拉的陪审员
and who doesn't.
和讨厌她的区分开来
Well, finding people who like Izzy isn't enough.
只找出喜欢伊兹的人远远不够
Our whole problem is with the love/hate dynamic.
我们的问题在于这种爱恨交织的感觉
People will say they like Izzy,
人们会说他们喜欢伊兹
but then they'll hold her liable.
但他们依旧会认为她有罪
Who do we target, huh?
我们该选什么样的人
For those who've never
从没听说过她的人
heard of her, we want to find the people
那些不会过早
who aren't quick to blame.
责备她的人
And for those who do know who she is,
在那些听说过她的人中
we want to root out the perfectionists.
我们必须排除完美主义者
Like I said, they'll say they like Izzy...
如我所说 他们会说自己喜欢伊兹
But they'll secretly resent her for holding them
但他们会在心里怨恨她
to a standard that they can't meet.
因为他们无法达到她所设置的标准
How much are you enjoying this?
你现在一定很享受吧
More than I should be.
比我预想得更加享受
Of course I know who she is.
我当然知道她
I make her gilded fruit centerpiece
每年感恩节 我都会制♥作♥她的镀金水果摆饰
every Thanksgiving.
来装饰餐桌
How do Sara's centerpieces look?
萨拉制♥作♥的装饰品如何
Well, she's not
她绝对不是
exactly the Da Vinci of tablescaping.
餐桌装饰界的达芬奇
More like the Tower of Pisa.
看起来更像比萨斜塔
So she can't
所以
meet Izzy's standards.
她达不到伊兹的标准
Great, so she secretly hates me?
太好了 其实她讨厌我对吧
No, not necessarily.
不一定
Depends on the captions.
要根据她所写的标签而定
Uh, #Nailedlt#, #LOL#,
#搞定# #大笑#
#MaybeNextTime#.
#下次继续努力#
They're hilarious.
真好笑
Acceptable, Your Honor.
我方接受这名陪审员 法官大人
Wait, what just happened?
等等 为什么
We move fast. Keep up.
我们行动很快 跟上节奏
Sara can joke about her failures.
萨拉可以对于自己的失败一笑了之
She's not a perfectionist, so...
她不是个完美主义者 所以...
she's not likely to resent your perfection.
她不太可能怨恨你的完美
You've never even heard her name?
你从没听说过她
I don't know.
我不清楚
Has she ever been on ESPN?
她上过娱乐与体育节目电视网吗
Have you?
你上过吗
Missed opportunity.
错过良机了
You could help linebackers with dinner parties
也许你可以在休赛期帮助后卫球员
during the offseason. Carlos, have you
组织晚宴 卡洛斯
ever tried online dating?
你试过网上约会吗
Sure. In this city, who hasn't?
当然 在这个城市 谁没试过
And how did those dates go for you?
那些约会进展得如何
Honestly, not great.
说实话 不太好
I guess I haven't clicked with anyone yet.
我似乎还没找到对的那个人
But that's just blind luck, right?
但这也得靠运气 对吧
Acceptable to the defense, Your Honor.
辩方接受这名陪审员 法官大人
Boom.
太好了
You may continue, Counselor.
请继续 律师
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表