剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
She's a paper pusher.
就会纸上谈兵而已
I could be getting be high with one of my grad students.
换做是我 我带着我的学生都能比她飞的好
Mr. Reynolds,
雷诺兹先生
prior to the crash,
在这次事故之前
what was Captain Mathison's flight record?
马西森机长的飞行记录如何
She had a flawless record.
毫无瑕疵
And yet, your report found
并且 你的报告里指出
pilot error to be the cause of the crash.
这次坠机是由于驾驶员操作失误造成的
Correct.
对
Hmm.
嗯
What about...
那么...
other crashes involving female pilots?
其他涉及女飞行员坠机的原因是怎么样的
This is the first to my knowledge.
据我所知 这是第一起
Wow. Really?
真的吗
Women must be really good pilots.
看来飞行员 对女性的要求很高啊
Actually, there aren't very many.
实际上 女飞行员不是很多
Well, what percentage of pilots are female?
那好 女飞行员的比重是多少
About four percent.
百分之四左右
Four out of 100.
一百个里才有四个
Now, that is surprising.
这真令人惊讶
It's a challenging lifestyle.
飞行员的日常很具挑战性
Don't flight attendants work similar shifts?
空乘的工作不是也一样吗
Objection.
反对
Relevance. Withdrawn.
与本案无关 撤回提问
Nothing further, Your Honor.
法官大人 我问完了
Taylor may be a great pilot, but she's also woman.
泰勒或许是个好飞行员 但她也是个女人
And beautiful. She's trouble.
并且很漂亮 她是个麻烦
Tell me more about juror number four,
告诉我更多有关陪审员四号♥的情况
Ms. Juliette Lee.
朱丽叶·李女士
Uh, three kids.
她有三个孩子
Works from home designing Web pages.
在家做网页设计
Creative, tech savvy.
富有创造力 是个技术高手
And all the data shows that she should be on Taylor's side.
所有的数据显示她本该是站在泰勒这一边的
Divorced?
离婚了吗
Three years ago.
三年前
Her husband left her for his secretary.
她丈夫和他的秘书跑了
Find out what color hair the secretary had.
查查那个秘书头发的颜色
Let's bring the copilot's wife into mock court.
把副驾驶员的妻子也请到模拟法庭上来
I need to get her on the stand and play lawyer.
我想让她在听证席上和律师对峙
Your husband Ken was the copilot.
你丈夫肯是副驾驶员
Were you with him before the flight took off?
飞机起飞前 你和你丈夫待在一起吗
We had been together just a few hours before he left.
他起飞前几个小时 我们就在一起
Where?
在哪
We had an appointment together.
我们有个预约
An appointment?
预约
Marriage therapy?
婚姻治疗吗
I loved my husband, but he wasn't perfect.
我爱我的丈夫 但他并不完美
He'd, uh... slipped before.
他... 之前脚底打滑了
"Slipped"?
"脚底打滑"
As in, had an affair?
就是说 他有外遇吗
Pilots are away a lot.
飞行员经常外出
It's hard.
很艰难
We were trying to move past it.
我们正在努力度过这一难关
Hmm.
嗯
You ever think about who the other woman was?
你想过那个女人是谁吗
Of course I think about it.
我当然想过了
Ken was sleeping with Taylor.
和肯上♥床♥的就是泰勒
What? Mary!
什么 玛丽
You were my friend.
你是我的朋友
How could you?
你怎么能这么做
Ken? I would never!
肯 我不会这么做的
My God, stop lying! What's wrong with you?!
老天 别再说谎了 你怎么回事
He's dead! She's lost her mind.
他都死了 她失去理智了
Why didn't you die, too?!
你为什么没死
Whoa. Okay, okay. You should've died
好了 好了 死的应该是你
instead of him! Shh, shh, it's okay.
而不是他 好了
Okay, let's take a little break, all right?
好了 今天就到此为止吧 好吧
It's okay. Marissa's gonna take you.
没事了 玛丽莎会陪着你的
Taylor, stop.
泰勒 停下
You think I was sleeping with Ken?
你认为我和肯上♥床♥了
That's what that stunt was about?
所以才耍了这种花招吗
Not me.
不是我
Juror number four, Juliette Lee.
是陪审员四号♥ 朱丽叶·李
Her husband left her for a woman
她丈夫是因为一个跟你长得像的女人
who looks a lot like you.
才离开她的
I can't believe this.
难以置信
Of course I wasn't sleeping with him.
我当然没和他上♥床♥
Well, he was sleeping with someone.
他和别人上过床
Look, if you're not gonna leave, can you at least turn around?
如果你不出去 能不能转过身去
You said Ken was upset.
你说过肯当时很不安
He missed his inspection, you covered for him,
他没有去做例行检查 是你帮他做的
and you're still protecting him, and I want to know why.
到现在你都在维护他 我想知道为什么
Dr. Bull, I...
布尔博士 我...
I can come back.
我一会再来
No, I was just leaving.
不用了 我正准备离开
Listen to me.
听我说
Marissa is talking to Mary right now.
玛丽莎正在和玛丽谈话
I had her testify in mock court
我让她来模拟法庭作证
so that she would blow here
为的就是她可以在这里发泄出来
and not in the real trial,
而不是在真正的庭审当中
because if Mary accused you of sleeping with Ken
如果玛丽在庭审中
in the actual court, true or not,
指控你和肯上♥床♥ 不管是不是真的
the plaintiffs would argue
原告就会以此做文章
that you were distracted
指控你因为和情人在驾驶舱吵架
by a lovers' quarrel
没能集中注意力
in the cockpit and that is why the plane crashed.
这就是坠机的原因
Now, I will get this jury on your side...
现在 我要让这名陪审员站在你这边
but not unless you're honest with me.
但除非你告诉我实话
You want honesty?
你想要实话
We're done.
你我到此为止了
Oh.
哦
Women.
女人
Hey.
嘿
That your virtual black box?
这就是你的虚拟黑匣子
Virtually.
和真的差不多
Every bit of information from the roughly two dozen passengers
这里记录着机上二十多名乘客
using the in-flight Wi-Fi.
通过空中无线网络收发的每一条信息
Selfies from 22D,
二十二D号♥乘客的自♥拍♥
drink orders from 12A,
十二A号♥乘客的饮料订单
oh, an epic Twitter fight
哦 还有十八B号♥乘客和C号♥乘客
between the sisters in 18B and C.
在推特上打的史诗级口水仗
How did you get all of...
你怎么得到这些...
You know what?
知道吗
Forget that I asked.
就当我没问
Um, anything that's gonna help us?
有什么能帮的上我们的吗
Yeah, I'm getting to that.
当然 我给你看看
This tweet from 8C.
这条是八C号♥乘客发的推文
"Woman in 8D just stomped her foot so hard
"八D号♥女乘客刚狠狠地跺脚
she broke her heel. #FlightRage."
把鞋跟都弄断了 标签 空怒"
Okay, what else?
其他的呢
"Woman in 8D apologized. Said she just got dumped."
"八D号♥女乘客道歉了 说她刚刚被甩了"
Juicy. And sad.
真八卦 也真惨
Dumped by who?
被谁甩了
"Woman in 8D pretty much threw herself at the pilot
"飞行员去上厕所的时候
when he went to the bathroom."
坐在8D的女人几乎是扑了上去了"
Who is this woman?
这个女人是谁
Tanya Bryant.
坦尼娅·布赖恩特
Twenty-nine.
二十九岁
An accountant for a department store in Manhattan.
在曼哈顿的一家百货公♥司♥当会计
I think we just found our copilot's mistress.
看来我们找到副驾驶员的情人了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表