剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Don't you
别摆出一副
patronize me!
屈尊俯就的样子
What the hell is this?
这是什么情况
I thought Isabella was out discussing the plan.
我以为艾莎贝拉是出去讨论对策的
Uh, this is the plan.
这就是对策
Let's hear them.
听听他们说什么
You enjoy controlling order.
你喜欢控制别人
Oh, okay, great. Okay, okay...
好 很好 好...
Now it's all my fault...
现在到成了我的错了...
Yeah, cute...
是 有意思...
To have a public fight with her ex?
跟她的前任公开吵架
This is the last thing she needs right now.
这种事她现在避之不及
Actually, given the juror map, this is
事实上 从陪审员分♥析♥图来看
exactly what she needs...
这正是她需要的...
public humiliation,
当众羞辱
A laundry list of her personal faults,
罗列她的个人缺点
all going viral.
此事会迅速传播开来
It's the best way to humanize her.
这是让她变得有人情味的最好方法
You're a narcissistic asshat.
你就是个自恋的混♥蛋♥
You scripted this?
台词是你写的
Right down to the sarcastic clap.
一直到他讽刺鼓掌那里
The name-calling, Isabella...
名字就叫 艾莎贝拉...
He's a little too good at that.
他有点太擅长了
I'm sorry, but I have no desire
不好意思 但是我可不想
to tamper with a jury like this.
用这种手段干预陪审团
We're not.
我们没有
The jurors aren't there.
陪审员不在场
But if this happens to go viral,
但如果这事恰好不胫而走
if certain jurors happen to check their favorite
而且我们知道 某些陪审员会浏览社交网络
social media sites, which we know they've been doing...
如果他们恰好看到了...
Then it's on them, not us.
那就不关我们的事了
Has Isabella agreed to all this?
艾莎贝拉同意这么做吗
Well, she...
她...
agreed in concept. I don't think
同意这个想法
that she was aware that Bull's
我觉得她不知道
about to go off-script.
布尔要不按剧本出牌了
That's why your
这就是为什么
relationships always fail and that's
你的感情总是以失败收场
why you're so unhappy, Izzy.
也是你不快乐的原因 伊兹
What?
什么
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
And there it is.
开始了
Surprising her was the only way to get a real reaction.
只有出其不意 才能让她有最真实的反应
The jurors hated her for being perfect,
陪审员不喜欢她的完美
but once they see her vulnerable,
然而一旦他们看到她脆弱的一面
like this... The jury won't feel the need
就像这样... 陪审团就会觉得
to find her liable and knock her down.
不用判她有罪 把她击垮了
What... what are you... what are you doing?
你... 你在... 你在干嘛
Why are you talking quietly? Why are you off-script?
你干嘛突然小声说话 怎么不按剧本走了
I'm being honest.
我只是实话实说
For once, maybe we should...
至少有一次 我们应该...
both try being honest.
坦诚相待
Wait, they're still talking.
等等 他们还在讲话
I thought Bull was finished.
我还以为布尔说完了
I can't hear what they're saying.
听不到他们说什么
I... You pushed me away.
我... 是你把我推开的
You never really loved me, you just, you studied me,
你从没真正爱过我 你只是 你研究我
like if I was one of your subjects.
好像我只是你的众多调查对象之一而已
I just wanted to know the real you.
我只是想了解真实的你
And I think you were afraid
我觉得你是害怕
that I would just discover your faults.
我会发现你的缺点
But that's what I needed, Izzy.
但这正是我需要的 伊兹
I needed...
我需要...
all of you to love you.
爱你的一切
And I did love you, Izzy.
我真的爱过你 伊兹
The baby,
宝宝
the miscarriage...
那次流产...
I know.
我知道
That was hard.
很难熬
I'm sorry about what happened.
发生了这事我很难过
I wanted a family, too.
我也想要一个完整的家庭
What is that all about?
他们到底在说什么
I don't know. I couldn't hear it.
我不知道 听不清
Well, whatever it was,
不管他们在说什么
that's the most vulnerable I've ever seen her.
我从未见过她如此不堪一击
So...
所以...
mission accomplished?
任务算完成了吧
That's because halfway
那是因为
was not ever gonna be far enough.
妥协对你来讲永远不够
Think our plan may be working.
我们的计划应该奏效了
Danny said Carlos and Sara met up this morning.
丹尼说今早卡洛斯和萨拉见面了
If they're back to happy, they'll vote as a team
如果他们和好了 他们就能再以团队形式投票
and be less likely to blame Izzy.
并且不太可能把案子归咎到伊兹身上
And more open to your closing argument.
也能以更开放的心态来面对你的结案陈词
Correct.
说得对
Good.
很好
I couldn't hear a thing,
昨晚你们的谈话我一个字没听见
but you and Bull looked pretty upset
但是看上去你和布尔
during your fight. You okay?
在吵架时都很难过 你还好吗
I will be, eventually.
最终我会好起来的
Oh, and you know what, on that note,
你知道吗 就这事来说
you were right.
你是对的
I was what?
我是什么
Did I-did I just hear right? I was what?
刚才 刚才我不是幻听了吧 我是什么
I was what? Yeah, I know.
我是什么 好吧 我知道
Can you repeat that, please?
你能重复一遍刚才的话吗
I'm impossible.
我是个很难相处的人
I couldn't hear you.
我没听见你说的
Okay, okay... look.
好吧... 听着
Growing up, I gave you advice because...
在你小时候 我会给你建议是因为...
I just, I saw how high you could go.
我知道 你的未来不可限♥量♥
You were that talented.
你天赋极高
And I don't think I ever just stopped and asked you
但是 我都没问过你
if those were the plans that you wanted.
这到底是不是你想要的人生
'Cause...
因为...
you're my little brother.
你是我弟弟
And believe me, it...
不骗你...
took me a while
我也花了很长的时间
to see myself in any other way, too.
才学会用不同的视角来看待自己
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Truth is I...
事实是... 没有你的话
I don't know where I'd be without you.
我根本不知道自己会变成什么样子
Not a lawyer, not working here.
肯定做不了律师 肯定也不会在这里工作了
No.
不会的
Not that you need my approval.
我不是说你需要我的支持
Mm-hmm.
是的
But you got it.
但我非常支持你
As long as you win this case.
只要你帮我打赢这个官司就行
Oh, that's it, huh?
这样就行 是吗
That's it. All right.
这样就行 好吧
Okay, Franklin, you'll start the close with
富兰克林 你的结案陈词用一个
one simple word: imperfection.
非常简单的词语开场 那就是 不完美
We do everything we can to mask it.
我们竭尽全力去掩饰自己的不完美
With online profiles that make our lives seem fantastic.
用虚拟社交资料填充生活中的空白
With beauty routines that hide our flaws.
做全套保养以遮盖自身瑕疵
And when something goes wrong, with finding
一旦出了什么问题
someone else to blame.
把责任推到别人身上就可以了
Okay, at this point,
说到这的时候
move closer to Izzy.
走的离伊兹近一点
Yes, she's made a career
是的 她靠打造
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表