剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
and knew that he was psychologically capable
知道他在也在心理上
of committing the crimes.
有能力进行犯罪
His MySpace page practically read as a textbook example
他的个人主页基本上就是
of a sociopath's manifesto.
一个神经病的教科书模板
But... none of that proved he did it.
但是 这一切都证明不了是他干的
You must have felt an enormous
那你一定感到了
amount of pressure.
巨大的压力
The case was on the front page
这件案子登上了报纸头条
of the paper at least once or twice a week.
整整持续了一两周
People just wanted him locked up, put away.
民众都希望能把他绳之以法
They were afraid, afraid to let
他们都很害怕
their daughters go out,
害怕自己的女儿外出
their sisters, their girlfriends.
还有姐妹 女朋友
And what about Mr. Janson?
那詹森先生呢
Was he feeling the pressure?
他有感到这种压力吗
I'm not sure the jury is aware; he was your boss
我不知道陪审团是否清楚 他以前
at the district attorney's office at the time, wasn't he?
在地方检察院是你的上司 对吧
We all wanted the same thing.
我们都想看到同样的结果
Well, you must have been very frustrated.
那你一定很焦虑
Well, Mr. Watkins
瓦特金斯先生
was extraordinarily meticulous
对于杀人这方面
in how he handled the killings.
处理的非常小心
There simply was no physical evidence
也没有物证
to tie him to the crimes.
能将他定罪
Did you ever have a moment of doubt?
你有没有曾经有过疑虑
Did you ever think, "Maybe
你是否曾经想过
we have the wrong guy”?
"也许我们抓错了人"
No.
没有
And why was that?
为什么呢
Hey, it's okay, Mr. Colón.
没关系的 科隆先生
You're here to defend yourself.
你是来这为自己辩护的
Let me help you.
然我来帮你
What happened two weeks before you found the lens?
在你找到隐形眼镜两周前发生了什么
There was a break in the case, wasn't there?
案子出现了突破口 对吗
He confessed.
他认罪了
Finally. That woke them up.
终于啊 这大新闻把他们叫醒了
We've got a tiny bit of movement.
有变化了
He told us where the bodies were, how he did it.
他告诉了我们埋尸地点 以及作案手法
And none of that is in the court record.
但是这些都不在法庭记录内
No.
没错
Can you tell us why?
你能告诉我们是为什么吗
Because a day later he recanted.
因为一天以后他就翻供了
Claimed that the young detective
声称那位年轻的探员
who had obtained his confession had coerced him.
对他进行了逼供
Denied him of food and drink, put his hands on him.
不给他吃喝 拳脚相向
Wasn't the confession videotaped?
他的招供没有被录像吗
It was.
录了
And what did it show?
内容都是什么
Everything that the suspect claimed.
和嫌犯说的一样
Of course, the judge agreed with him.
当然了 法官也同意他的说法
Felt that the confession was coerced,
认为他的认罪是被逼供得来的
therefore it was expunged from the record.
因此就没有进行记录
What did you think?
你是怎么想的
Well, we all thought the same thing.
我们想的都是一件事
The suspect had coerced the detective into coercing him.
嫌犯逼迫那位探员对其进行逼供
He goaded the kid.
他故意刺♥激♥那位年轻探员
He wanted it.
他就是想要这种结果
Wanted us to know where the girls were.
想让我们知道哪些姑娘都埋在哪里
Wanted to play with us.
想玩弄我们
What made you think that? Because when we went
你为什么会这么想 因为当我们
to where he said the bodies were buried...
找到他说的埋尸地点时
there was nothing there that we could really use.
已经没有什么有用的证据了
They were in such an advanced state of decay...
严重腐烂
That you were back to where you started.
所以你们的工作又回到了原点
Worse. It was worse.
更糟 简直更糟
When we started,
我们开始的时候
we thought we could make a case, but
我们还以为可以立案
now it was...
但是现在...
It's impossible.
根本不可能
So you went back to the apartment
所以你又最后
one last time.
回了公♥寓♥一次
Did anyone go with you?
有人和你一起吗
No.
没有
I, uh, specifically wanted to go alone.
我想自己去
Why?
为什么
I... thought that maybe...
我 以为也许
I don't know,
我也不知道
I would feel something.
我就是有种直觉
A direction to go in.
有个方向
You're Catholic, aren't you, Mr. Colón?
你是基♥督♥徒对吗 科隆先生
I am.
我是
When you went
你回到公♥寓♥的时候
back to the apartment, did you pray?
你祷告了吗
I would like to know, Your Honor,
我想知道 法官阁下
where the defense is getting her information.
辩方律师是从哪里得到这个信息的
She's humanizing him.
她这是让他变得有人情味呢
Or trying.
或者就是挣扎
...that was suppressed and stricken from the record.
这是记录中不会显示的信息
Your Honor, isn't the real question
法官阁下 真正的问题
not where I got my information but whether it's true?
是我说是否属实而不是来源对吗
Mr. Janson was there.
詹森当时也在
None of this is news to him.
这对他来说都不是什么新闻
You may proceed, Counselor.
继续 辩方律师
Did you pray, Mr. Colón?
你祷告了吗 科隆先生
Started to.
正准备
I got on my knees, but
我已经跪下了 但是
before I could start, I saw
在我开始前
a glint under the sofa.
我看见沙发上有东西在闪
Stopped what I was doing
然后我停下动作
and put on my gloves and reached underneath
戴上了手套伸了进去
Did you think it was a miracle, Mr. Colón?
你认为这是奇迹吗 科隆先生
I didn't know what to think. I...
我不知道该作何感想 我...
I didn't know if it belonged to the girls, to him. I...
我不知道这是姑娘们的还是他的 我...
It was a hard contact lens, and it was in pretty awful shape.
那个隐形都硬的不成样子了
I thought... let's give it to the lab.
我想可以带去实验室
We had everything to gain and nothing to lose.
反正我们已经没有什么可以失去了
I have no further questions, Your Honor.
我没有问题了 法官阁下
Let's pick up from here tomorrow.
明天审判继续
That girl is good.
这位女士太厉害了
Tell me about our jury. Pretty amazing.
给我讲讲陪审团的情况吧 相当惊人
You took them on an attitudinal roller coaster ride.
你让他们的态度一百八十度大转弯啊
And that's a good thing, right?
这是好事对吧
It's good.
没错
The question is, is it good enough?
但问题是 这样就够了吗
The jury is surprisingly unanimous
现在陪审团的意见出奇的一致
in its attitude towards Benny.
都偏向了本尼
Coming into this thing,
刚开始的时候
they were convinced he was a bad guy
他们还都确信他是个坏人
and guilty. And now?
并且有罪 现在呢
They're not convinced.
他们不确定了
What we really want, what we really need
我们真正想要达到的 真正需要的
is for them to be convinced of his innocence.
是让他们确信他是无辜的
Hard to do without offering up a guilty party in his stead.
不用另外有罪的一方来代替他的话很难
I was sort of hoping you would tell me the defense could rest.
我还在希望你能告诉我辩方可以休息了呢
You could, but we want an acquittal,
你当然可以 但是我们想听到他的无罪判决
not a hung jury.
不是悬而未决
And while there are unanimous good feelings towards Benny,
虽然陪审团一致对本尼有了好转的态度
there's not unanimity about what he's been accused of doing
但对于他的指控罪名还尚未达成一致
What do you mean?
你什么意思
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表