剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Well, for instance, these three guys here have come to believe
比如这里的三个人就认为
that Benny is a good man.
本尼是个好人
And because he is a good man,
正因为他是好人
he could have planted that evidence
所以他才有可能伪造证据
to prevent another killing.
防止其他的谋杀案发生
Where'd you get those transcripts?
你今天说的东西是从哪知道的
The documents, all that stuff you used today.
文件 和你今天用的一切
Me praying, Hayden Watkins' confession, the interviews.
我的祷告 海登·瓦特金斯的认罪 他的审问
That was all under seal. How'd you get that?
这些都是保密的 你是怎么知道的
What does it matter?
这重要吗
And you're very welcome, Mr. Colón.
还有 不客气科隆先生
I want to know where you got that stuff.
我要知道你是从哪里知道的
I'm your client and I have the right to know.
我是你的客户 我有权知道
No, you're not my client.
不 你不是我的客户
He's my client. You're my defendant.
他才是 你只是我的被辩护人
And I'll tell you what you need to know
我会告诉你你需要知道什么
and when you need to know it.
以及什么时候需要
What's with the attitude, Benny?
你这是什么态度本尼
She's working like hell to save your skin.
她在这拼尽全力救你
What does it matter how she does it?
她怎么做到的还重要吗
'Cause I'm starting to question what side she's on.
因为我现在要问问她到底是哪一边的了
Someone gave her that material.
有人给了她这些材料
And there's got to be a reason why.
一定会有原因
J.P.?
J.P
You should feel free to hire new counsel
如果你对我的做法不满意
if you're dissatisfied with what I'm doing.
不相信我
And if you don't trust me.
那就另请高明
Hmm. Well...
好吧
we all know what way you'll vote, Bull.
我们都知道你会怎么说 布尔
We can see it every time you look at her.
毕竟大家都看到你看她的眼神了
Fine. It's your money.
好吧 拿人手短
See you in court tomorrow.
明天法庭见
Back to work, everybody.
回去工作吧都
Where does that leave us?
我们现在什么情况
Well, clearly,
显然
you have to stop looking at me.
你以后别再看我了
I mean, with the case.
我是说案子现在什么情况
Pretty clear what has to be done.
很清楚 该做的都做了
Just a question of whether I can do it.
只剩我能不能做的问题了
Not for me.
我不这么想
And by the way, I look at every female lawyer
还有 我对所有自己开公♥司♥
who owns her own firm and has offices in three states
还在三个州有分公♥司♥的女律师
exactly the same way.
都是这么看的
I'll bet you do.
那是肯定
I'll bet you do.
那是肯定
Call your next witness, please.
请传唤下一位证人
The defense calls Inspector General Wilson Jessup,
辩方传唤检查长威尔森·杰西尔
Your Honor.
法官阁下
Mr. Jessup,
杰西尔先生
will you tell the jury what it is you do for a living?
能告诉陪审团你的工作吗
I'm the inspector general for the northeast region
我是美国司法局
of the United States Department of Justice.
东北地区局长
Wow, that sounds like a big job.
听起来责任重大
I wake up every day amazed I have it
每天起床我都很感恩
and thankful for the opportunity.
也感谢能有这个机会
But that wasn't your job during that summer
但是十年前的夏天
almost ten years ago when the city was being terrorized
当这座城市笼罩在社交名媛杀手阴影下时
by the Socialite Slayer.
你还不是局长
No, ma'am, I was a detective
没错 我当时还是探员
for the New York City Police Department.
在纽约警局工作
And what was that like?
那是什么样的
I mean, being in the center of such a notorious case?
我是说 处于这么棘手案子的中心是什么样
It was frustrating.
很焦虑
Uh, there was a lot of pressure,
压力很大
virtually no solid evidence like Benny...
没有任何实锤证据 就像本尼...
uh, Mr. Colón... said.
科隆先生说的一样
It must have really killed you.
这一定快把你逼疯了吧
And you were already a highly decorated officer.
你当时已经是一个功勋卓著的长官了
People were whispering in your ear about
很多人都和你说
maybe becoming chief, even running for office.
也许你能成为局长 甚至走上政坛
I didn't listen to any of that stuff.
我并没有在意这些传言
You really like Benny...
你真的很喜欢本尼
Mr. Colón, don't you?
科隆先生 对吧
I do, actually, yes.
没错 确实
I'd like to enter into evidence this newly released
我想呈上一份新的证据
analysis from the Rectitude Project.
是清廉项目组最新发布分♥析♥
It's their report on evidence recovered
这是他们对汀斯利·布朗宁的隐形眼镜
from Tinsley Browning's contact lens.
进行检测的报告
I asked them to do some more work on it.
我让他们多进行了一步
See if they could identify anyone else
检查是否能看出有人
who might have come into contact with that lens.
曾经接触过隐形眼镜
Would you be interested in hazarding a guess
你有兴趣猜一猜
what they found,
他们都发现了什么吗
Mr. Jessup?
杰西尔先生
I was trying to help your client, young lady.
我是在帮你的客户 女士
I was trying to help Benny.
我是在帮本尼
We don't have to go here.
我们不用到这种地步
I gave you those files.
我给了你这些文件
I put myself at risk.
将自己置于危险
I think you have enough to do what you need to do.
我想你已经拿到足够你需要的资料了
I'm sorry, Mr. Jessup.
抱歉 杰西尔先生
Some people, whose work
某个我非常
I respect a great deal,
尊敬他工作的人
say that I don't.
说我没有拿到需要的资料
Mr. Jessup, I'm not sure
杰西尔先生 我不确定
you've answered counsel's question.
你是否回答了辩方律师的问题
Counsel?
辩方律师
Would you be surprised to hear
如果听到你的DNA 指纹出现在隐形眼镜上
that your DNA, your fingerprintswere on that lens?
你会感到吃惊吗
Mr. Jessup?
杰西尔先生
That young detective.
那个年轻的探员
He screwed this case.
他把案子搞砸了
He punched him.
他动手打了他
Punched that monster right in the jaw,
狠狠揍了那个混♥蛋♥
on video.
都被录下来了
Might as well have hand-delivered him
还不如再亲手奉上一个受害者
another victim to kill.
给他杀
I went out to the landfill.
我去了垃圾填埋场
I-I had no idea what I was thinking.
我也不知道自己在想什么
I was desperate.
当时我已经绝望了
And then... I'm standing there,
我就站在那里
looking down at this naked girl's decaying skull.
看着那个腐烂的不成样的女孩尸骨
And that's when I saw it.
我就是那时候看见隐形眼镜的
Uh, what did Benny call it?
本尼是怎么说的
A-A glint?
一个闪光吗
I thought, "This is it.
我当时想 就是它了
"There is a God.
真是老天开眼
We are gonna be able to put this animal away.”
终于可以把那个混♥蛋♥绳之以法了
So I put on my glove, and...
所以我带上了手套
But God had other plans.
但是这就是天意啊
I went back to the suspect's apartment
我回到了嫌犯的公♥寓♥
and put it under his couch.
把眼镜放在了沙发下面
Figured I'd come back with a whole team
想着我们过后整个团队一起回去
and we'd all find it together.
能够一起发现这个证据
But then Benny
但是后来本尼
went back out there before me.
比我先回去了
All by himself.
自己一个人
And what did that do to your plans?
那这对你的计划有什么影响
It actually made it better.
其实有了更大的进展
More degrees of separation.
分♥析♥结果更为详细
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表