剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you,
谢谢您
Your Honor. You remember this fire, Chief?
法官大人 你还记得这场火灾吧 队长
Yes.
记得
And you ruled it an accident.
你将其认定为意外事件
It was an accident.
那确实是意外事件
That's interesting.
这就有意思了
So, Oliver Brant's boathouse a year ago,
在一年前的奥利弗·布兰特船库失火案中
you also ruled that an accident. And yet
你也将其认定为意外事件
those two fires
那两起火灾与
had the same M.O.
这起餐馆放火案
as this diner fire.
都有着相同的伎俩
Except those were accidents
前两起认定为意外事件
and this was arson.
这一起却认定为放火
I mean, that's just the last year.
这才过了一年啊
Which got me thinking, I mean, what if we went back in time?
我不禁在想 要是放在以前
How many more mistakes will we find?
你们得弄了多少冤假错案啊
You son of a bitch.
你这个王八蛋
That's not an answer, Chief.
这可不是答案哦 队长
Objection. Your Honor!
抗♥议♥ 法官大人
Dr. Bull.
布尔博士
No further questions.
询问完毕
What the hell was that?
这到底是什么情况
Oh, Chief? He got a little riled up,
你是说队长吗 他有点被激怒了
didn't he? That's good for us.
对不对 这对我们有利
So that's why you're doing this, isn't it?
这就是你做这些事的原因吧 对不对
You want to get some sort of revenge on this place?
你是想报复这个地方吧
It's not revenge. It's...
不是复仇 是...
clarity.
澄清吧
I think we both need that.
我觉得我们都要澄清自己
You don't know what I need.
你不知道我要什么
You don't know me. You don't know who I am.
你根本不了解我 不了解我是什么样的人
I know you.
我了解你
Or at least I understand what you've been through.
至少我了解你的经历
You know, my dad brought us up here
家父在上个世纪九十年代初
in the early '90s.
带我们一家人来到这里
There was a recession going on.
当时正值经济萧条
But my dad had a big smile.
但是他性格开朗
He made fast friends.
很快就交到了一些朋友
And then he got everyone very excited about
当他把一项开♥发♥项目引进卡瓦诺的时候
this big new development coming to Kavanaugh.
所有人都激动不已
And he sold 'em a dream.
他卖♥♥给镇民的是致富的梦想
Everybody thought they were gonna get rich.
人们都以为大家会变得富裕起来
My dad got his big finder's fee.
家父也得到了一大笔中介费
But he lied to pretty much everyone else in the process.
但是其间他对几乎所有人都撒过谎
And when the development pulled out of Kavanaugh,
最后当开♥发♥项目撤出卡瓦诺的时候
an army of lawyers descended on the town,
一支律师团队来到镇上
extracting millions in penalties.
索取了数百万美元的违约金
I was hated.
人们立刻憎恨我了
Instant outcast.
没人愿意理我
One night, my dad packed us up,
有天夜里 家父让我们收拾好行李
and we just snuck out of town.
然后就偷偷溜出了镇子
Never said good-bye to anyone.
没跟任何一个人打招呼
My dad.
我的父亲
He could sell ice to Eskimos.
他甚至能把冰卖♥♥给爱斯基摩人
It's probably best you left.
或许离开是最好的选择
My mom stuck around, and I've been blamed
我妈在镇上逗留
for my family's actions my whole life.
我也因家人的行为备受指责
Well,
好吧
we are gonna change some minds about you.
我们要改变人们对你的看法
Hold on, guys. You can't come in here. Bull, hey!
等一下 你们不能进去 布尔 嘿
I'm sorry. We got lost.
对不起 我们迟到了
It was my fault. Marissa filled us in.
都怪我 玛丽莎把情况都告诉我们了
Hey, Chunk, will you go get one of Peter's guitars
特朗科 能不能去拿一把
and bring it to me here?
彼得的吉他过来
Yeah.
没问题
I think someone needs to play the blues.
我想有人得弹奏蓝调了
Pull!
好
Pull!
好
This is not beginner's luck.
这枪法可不像初学者啊
Oh.
哦
I lettered in archery. Maybe that helps.
我精通剑术 可能有所帮助吧
Still think you can get Peter Walsh off?
你们还觉得能帮彼得·沃尔什脱罪呢
Oh, I don't know.
哦 说不准
The jury's tough.
陪审团很难对付
They know Peter.
他们都认识彼得
That makes them prejudiced.
难免会有偏见
Have you known Jason long?
你认识杰森多久了
Seven years.
七年了
He and I go back a bit further.
我跟他的交情比你跟他的时间长
He ever tell you about his father?
他有跟你提起过他的父亲吗
I never asked.
我从来没问过
He was a real piece of work.
他就是个工作狂
Maybe he was just trying to provide for his family.
或许他只是想让家人过得更好
Oh, he stole from them, too.
他爸爸还偷他们东西
Pull!
好
What did we learn from Joyce today?
今天跟乔伊斯过得如何
Uh, that if shotguns were made out of foam rubber,
如果枪是泡沫塑料做的
I'd be an Olympian.
我就能参加奥♥运♥会了
She said you scored today.
她说你选的四位评审
Picked up four jurors:
很有眼光
Stu, Perry, Missy, and Andrew.
斯图 佩里 米西 以及安德鲁
Well, the bad news is
坏消息是
there's still eight who believe what the chief had to say.
仍有八名陪审相信消防队长说的话
The worse news is Joyce is certain
更糟的是
she can win the other four back.
乔伊斯很确信自己能说服另外四位
She'll drop a few rumors and corral the herd.
她会传播谣言混淆视听
The comment the chief made about your dad landed with the jury.
队长对于你♥爸♥的评论在陪审团里引起轩然大♥波♥
Thanks again, Dad.
又是老爸
Hey, Bull?
布尔
Were you really the leader of a motorcycle gang?
你过去真的是摩托帮的头儿吗
Bull's Angels.
别人叫我们布尔天使团
But it was Huffys,
但我们骑的是自行车
not Harleys. I was 12.
不是哈雷摩托 我当时只有十二岁
Actually, there was
事实上
this kid, Eric. He was sort of a wild man.
当时有个孩子叫艾瑞克 他有点疯狂
Strapped a lawnmower engine onto his bike.
在他的车上绑了个剪草机的引擎
Got that thing cookin'.
用那东西给车加速
We built a ramp down on the dock.
我们在码头上建了一个向下的斜坡
Tried to get him to jump the lake.
打算让他飞跃湖面
I thought he was gonna make it.
我本来以为他做得到
He died.
结果他死了
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Busted his legs up pretty good though.
不过他的两条腿都伤得不轻
Joyce said your dad
乔伊斯说
stole from you, too.
你♥爸♥爸偷过你的东西
Well,
这个嘛
I had 500 bucks in my room,
我房♥间里有五百美元
and my dad stole it from me.
然后我爸爸偷走了它们
Said it was punishment.
说是对我的惩罚
Punishment for what?
什么的惩罚
Well,
呃
I had borrowed somebody's boat.
我借了别人的船
It was the police chief's.
是警长的船
Did you ever forgive him?
你原谅他了吗
My father...
我爸爸么
I never trusted him again.
我再也不信任他了
So if you can't forgive
所以说如果你无法原谅你♥爸♥
your father, what makes
那么凭什么认为
you think you can change our jurors' minds about Peter?
你能改变陪审团对于彼得的偏见呢
Hey.
嗨
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表