剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
第三季 第一集
庭审专家
Sugar, yes, please
# 宝贝 求你了 #
Won't you come and put it down on me?
# 你能否出现 抚慰我的心 #
I'm right here, 'cause I need
# 我就在这 我渴望 #
Little love, a little sympathy
# 一点爱与关心 #
Yeah, you show me good loving, make it all right...
# 你对我真挚的爱 让一切变得美好 #
Good morning, Mrs. Valerian.
早上好 瓦莱里安夫人
Good morning, Mr. Valerian.
早上好 瓦莱里安先生
Happy... tenth day anniversary.
结婚十天... 纪念日快乐
I'll call in sick if you will.
你希望的话 我可以请病假
I can't.
可我不行
He's coming back in today.
他今天要回来了
It's his first day back since the heart attack.
这是他心脏病发作后第一天回来上班
When's he due?
他什么时候到
Couple of hours. It's gonna be weird.
几个小时吧 大概会显得很奇怪
You know he's not going to be the same guy.
他肯定和以前判若两人
Something like that,
发生了那样的事
confronting your own mortality?
在鬼门关走了一回
That's got to change you.
这注定会改变一个人
A kinder, gentler Bull?
变得更和善怜悯吗
How could he not be?
当然
Does he know we lost
他知道我们
those two cases yet?
输了两场官司吗
Not unless Marissa told him.
只要玛丽萨没告诉他
Marissa didn't tell him anything.
玛丽萨只字未提
Anything?
只字未提
He didn't want to be disturbed.
他不想被外界打扰
Until I got that text from him on Friday
我和他一直没有联♥系♥过
saying he was ready to get back to work today,
直到上周五他发短♥信♥告诉我
I had no contact with him.
他准备好回来工作了
Wait, so he doesn't know about you and your ex?
他还不知道你和你前夫的事
And by the way, do you still call him
顺便一提 你还叫他前任吗
your ex, even though he is no longer your ex?
毕竟他已经不是你的前任了
Well, no. Now he's her ex-ex.
当然不了 他如今可是她的前前任
Her exex? Better than her exlax.
前前任 总比续断弦好吧
Okay. Guys? Guys, I'm... I'm standing right here.
喂 你们 我还在这呢
Hello?
你好
Hi, this is EquiSafe Insurance.
你好 我是全权保险公♥司♥的
Is Julia Summerfield there?
请问朱莉娅·萨默菲尔德在吗
Uh, speaking.
我就是 请讲
I'm sorry. Did I wake you?
抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
What time is it where you are?
您那里现在几点
Well, I'm in Elko, Nevada.
我在内华达州州 埃尔科
It's a little after 6:00 in the morning here.
这里早上六点刚过
I'm sorry. I... I'm in New York.
很抱歉 我在纽约
Sometimes I forget that anyone lives in a different time zone.
我常常忘了人们处在不同时区
I... I'm calling about your case. Your review?
我联♥系♥您是想告知您结果 复审的结果
No. I... I know.
不用多说 我明白
I, um, I know why you're calling.
我知道你为何联♥系♥我
Um, I'm afraid I don't have good news.
很可惜 我要告诉你个坏消息
Uh, after carefully reviewing the case
已经过五 六个专家的
with almost half a dozen specialists,
仔细复审
we just can't approve your liver transplant.
我们不能批准你申请的肝脏移植
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Happy days
# 快乐的日子 #
Are here again
# 又一次到来 #
The skies above
# 头顶的天空 #
Are clear again
# 又一次放晴 #
So let's sing a song of cheer again
# 让我们再次唱起欢歌♥ #
Happy days are here again...
# 快乐的日子 又一次到来... #
There he is. Here I am.
他回来了 我回来了
Ah, you look great, boss.
你看起来很精神 老板
Haven't I always? Oh, my God.
我不是一向如此吗 天呐
I'm so glad you're back.
你回来我真是太高兴了
Your name again?
您是哪位
Believe it or not, I am so happy to see you.
看到你平安无事 我真是太高兴了
And believe it or not, I am so happy to be seen.
彼此彼此
Oh, excellent.
真不错
He's not back yet.
他还没回来
You look fantastic.
你看起来好极了
I'll bet you say that to all the acute
你对所有急性心肌梗塞的
myocardial infarction survivors.
幸存者都这么说
And how are you feeling?
你感觉如何
It's hard to explain.
一言难尽
Everything feels new, and a little brighter, but...
一切都焕然一新 充满朝气 但...
familiar and old and maybe a little worn at the same time.
残留着一丝过往的气息 甚至更添陈旧的韵味
It's good to be back.
能回来真好
It's good to have you here.
你能回来真好
There's something I think you should know.
有件事得告诉你
Ooh. Surprises.
看来有惊喜
Love 'em. And I have one for you, too.
我喜欢 我也有惊喜要和你分享
I know while you were in Arizona recovering,
你在亚利桑那州康复期间
you asked everyone to stay away.
命令大家不许打扰你
Not reach out to you.
不许联♥系♥你
No e-mail, no visits...
不许发邮件 不许前去探视
Benny lost two cases. I know. They had Internet.
我知道本尼输了两场官司 那里有网络
It was part of our recovery process.
康复治疗的一个阶段
They teach you how to react to current events
就是教导人们如何应对突发状况
and personal disappointments.
以及不顺心之事
I got married.
我结婚了
Well, actually,
其实
remarried.
是复婚了
Greg. Greg Valerian.
和格雷格 格雷格·瓦莱里安
My first husband.
我第一任丈夫
My only husband.
也是唯一的一任
I was married to him while I was working in Homeland.
十二年前 我在国安部工作时
12 years ago.
和他结了婚
B.B., before you, Before Bull.
在认识你之前
And, well, it was Homeland.
国安部嘛
I was always away... Iceland, Caracas,
我总是远在他乡 冰岛 加拉加斯
Budapest.
布达佩斯
He works in the restaurant business.
而他在餐饮业工作
So he's never away.
不能随意离开
And you can fill in the rest.
其余的你肯定能设想到
And it suddenly occurred to me: I have a different job.
有一天我突然意识到 我的工作不同了
I'm in one place.
不再四处奔波
So I called him up, we went for coffee,
于是我给他打了电♥话♥ 一起去喝了咖啡
and it was so... easy.
一切就自然而然地发生了
Got married in one of his restaurants.
我们在他经营的一家餐厅里结了婚
The gang was all there.
大家都去了
Except you.
除了你
And I want you to know I regret that.
你没能在场 我一直觉得很遗憾
What's it like?
感觉如何
Everything looks new.
一切都焕然一新
A little brighter, but familiar and old
充满朝气 同时残留着一丝过往的气息
and maybe a little worn at the same time.
甚至更添陈旧的韵味
What's your surprise?
你要告诉我什么惊喜
There's a Marshall Hitchcock here to see you,
有位叫马歇尔·希契科克的人来找你
from EquiSafe Insurance.
是全权保险公♥司♥的
That's my surprise.
这就是我的惊喜
Is Cable gonna join?
凯博会参加吗
I actually haven't seen her today. Maybe she called in sick.
我今天还没见过她 大概请病假了
Somebody give her a call after we're through here.
结束后 谁打个电♥话♥给她吧
Find out what's going on.
问问怎么回事
So, who do we have here?
这次是什么案子
This is Julia Summerfield.
这位是朱莉娅·萨默菲尔德.
Lives in Nevada.
住在内华达州
Married mother of two preschoolers.
已婚 有两个还在上幼儿园的小孩
Works from her home doing data entry.
在家做数据录入工作
During the birth of her youngest,
第二次生产时
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表