剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Plaintiff
原告方
and Defendant,
还有被告方
in here.
过来
Go get inside, you dummy. There's a tornado coming.
快进去啊 笨蛋 龙♥卷♥风♥要来了
Is there?
是吗
Yeah. I mean, it's lit up all over social media.
是啊 社交媒体上都传遍了
Look, they're tweeting about it a town over.
看 整个小镇都在推特这个消息
Once again, there's a severe
再次重申 整个卡利斯托
tornado warning issued for all of Callisto.
都收到了特大龙♥卷♥风♥预警
While everyone in Callisto
卡利斯托的所有人
should immediately find shelter,
都得立即去避难所
a tornado watch has been issued for neighboring counties.
邻镇也发出了龙♥卷♥风♥监测预警
I feel for you, folks.
大家 我感同身受
You don't know how to do what I did.
你做不来我做的事情
Your patent comes up short, and I'll bet my sister's life
你的专利有缺陷 我以我妹妹的性命为赌注
this jury will see that.
陪审团会发现这一点
How is Kyra?
凯利怎么样了
What happened?
发生什么了
I really do care about her, you know.
我真的在乎她的
She was pulling a shirt over her head
她一边套衬衫
and walked through a plate glass sliding door.
一边穿过一扇平面玻璃滑门
She thought it was open.
她以为门是开的
12 stitches. She thinks
缝了十二针 她觉得
it's gonna be a cool scar.
会是一个很酷的伤疤
I wish I could have made it last forever,
我希望我可以让药效持久
instead of just temporarily.
而不是昙花一现
You were close.
你其实快成功了
Started with your individualized protein methodology.
从你的个体蛋白质方法♥论♥开始
Had to bond it with factor VIII.
它必须跟凝血八因子结合
How? Did you separate the platelets from the plasma?
怎么做 你从血浆中把血小板分离出来吗
Well, first, I produced platelet-rich plasma
首先 我采用不同的离心方式
through differential centrifugation,
制出含有大量血小板的血浆
adjusting the acceleration force
调整加速力
to sediment the cellular constituents.
来沉淀细胞成分
But a second centrifugation
但是第二种离心方式
concentrates the platelets
在最少的血浆容量里
in the smallest final plasma volume,
集中了最多血小板
leaving the platelets...
使得血小板...
The platelets in near-to-perfect isolation.
血小板几近完美地被分离出来
Yes. That's the step you missed.
是的 你就是错过了这一步
That's what kept my sister alive.
我的妹妹正是因此才能活命
With all the time and money in the world,
我有大量的时间和金钱
I wouldn't have figured that out.
却没有发现这一点
Very impressive. Nice work.
让人刮目相看 干得漂亮
I can move for a mistrial.
我可以申请无效审判
I doubt the court will spend another week on this.
我觉得陪审团不会再花一个礼拜在此事上
All right, everyone,
好了 大家
seemed like another false alarm. Let's get back to it.
看起来又是虚惊一场 庭审继续吧
Merle, you're up.
默尔 到你了
I want to drop the suit.
我想放弃诉讼
You're sure? Yes.
你确定 是的
Your Honor, my client would like to withdraw the suit.
法官大人 我的客户想撤销诉讼
Are you kidding me, Counselor?
你在开玩笑吗 辩护人
No, Your Honor. He's changed his position
没有 法官大人 关于这项专利
regarding the patent.
他改变立场了
Okay. Apologies to the jury.
好吧 抱歉了 陪审团
Wasn't a complete waste of time.
也不是完全浪费时间
You each made ten dollars a day.
你们每人每天都赚了十美金
We are adjourned.
休庭
Jerry, go fishing.
杰瑞 钓鱼去吧
That's it?
就这样
He's not gonna stop me from making my drug?
他不会阻止我制药了
It's over. You won.
结束了 你赢了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Merle,
默尔
Bender, Lindsay & Partners
本德·琳赛还有合伙人
may have the plaintiff's side all shored up,
也许能让原告方自圆其说
but there's a lot of
但是外面有
defendants out there who could use your services.
大把被告需要你的服务
You know, that's not a bad idea, JB.
这主意不错 杰布
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Well, you may not be able to sing
你虽然不会唱歌♥
but... sure can make it rain.
但是... 却可以求风求雨
Pair of pants
不把裤子
come with this?
还给我吗
Callisto.
卡利斯托
Let me get this straight.
我来理一下
You're mad because you couldn't get the jury to officially
你生气是因为你无法让陪审团正式
find in our favor? Let me clarify,
宣布我们赢了 我要澄清一下
I'm not mad. I'm merely disappointed.
我没生气 我只是很失望
And there's a difference. Let's be honest, the reason
这两者是有区别的 坦诚点吧
you're not satisfied is because
你之所以不满意是因为
Diana didn't call it a win.
戴安娜没承认你赢了
All right, it's a win.
好吧 是赢了
With an asterisk.
只是要打上星号♥
After the first time
在你第一次
you, quote,
这里引用一下
"Didn't lose in Callisto,"
"在卡利斯托没有输"之后
how'd you pull out of your tailspin? Wait a minute,
你怎么摆脱困境的 等等
don't tell me
别告诉我
my sister was your Callisto rebound.
我姐是你在卡利斯托失意后的安慰品
Not exactly.
不全是
I went down there a lone wolf who'd never lost a case.
我单枪匹马以不败纪录去的
But I had forgotten why I got into this business
但是我忘记了 最初我为何
in the first place.
会开始这个事业
And, no,
还有 不
it wasn't the money.
不是为了钱
It was people.
是为了人
Because you can't take on the world
因为你不可能独自
all alone.
承担一切 拯救世界
And so I sought
所以我寻找
people I could trust.
可以信任之人
People like your sister.
像你姐姐那样的人
And you guys.
你们
This team.
还有这个团队
And clients
以及我可以
I could believe in.
信任的客户
That's what I learned.
这就是我学到的
I thought you lost in Callisto 'cause of this.
我还以为你在卡利斯托输了是因为这个呢
Oh, hello! Oh!
哇 噢
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表