剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
bringing in Diana.
把黛安娜拉了进来
What?
怎么
Nobody said anything
就没人说起
about Diana's bewitching effect on you.
黛安娜把你迷倒了的事情吗
I certainly didn't.
我肯定没说
Cable, what's going on with my generator?
凯博 发电机修得怎么样了
Hey, we're working on it. Foley?
嘿 我们在努力修它 福利
I pulled a favor, because people like me,
我要去赶派对了 我可是万人迷
and a backup generator will be here tomorrow afternoon-ish.
备用发电机明天下午时候就能到这
We need the power on today, Foley.
我们需要今天就恢复电力 福利
And I need to lose ten pounds,
是啊 我还需要减十磅呢
Dr. Bull, but not today.
布尔博士 不过不是今天
It's a good thing people like you.
做个万人迷真好
All right, we'll work at my place.
好吧 大家去我那工作
Your apartment?
你自己的公♥寓♥
Yes.
是的
Pretty sparsely furnished.
家居真是与众不同啊
What's below minimalist?
比极简主义者还极简的人叫做什么
Anyone want bagels?
有人想吃硬面包圈吗
You can set up in the living room.
你们可以在客厅吃
Withrow can't stop TAC.
威斯罗阻止不了庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥
Chunk, check it out.
特朗科 快去看
I got a new plant.
我搞到了一株新植物
Behind you.
就在你身后
Yeah, really ties the place together.
是啊 真的让整个地方融为一体了呢
Thanks, man.
谢了 哥们
How are you gonna deal with Withrow?
你打算怎么对付威斯罗
Diana's never gonna put him on the stand.
黛安娜永远不会把他摆上证人席
That would be a bad move.
因为那样做并不明智
What even is her strategy?
她到底有什么策略
Find a large bus, throw a Withrow employee underneath it,
找个挡箭牌 然后把威斯罗藏在后面
and then your problem is solved.
问题就解决了
Blame an underling. Got it.
找个下属当替罪羊 懂了
Um, the project manager is the most likely road kill.
让项目经理背锅最容易了
Sean Laheri. All right. Let's see
肖恩·拉赫利 好的 让我们看看
if someone with a personality can get through to him.
有没有哪位精明强干之士能把他找到
I'm texting Danny now.
我已经在给丹尼发短♥信♥了
And, Chunk, our attorney,
还有 特朗科 我们的律师
Olsen, reads pretty bland.
奥尔森 太照本宣科了
See if you can sharpen him up.
看你有没有办法让他露出些锋芒
I'll put the sexy in skybridge.
我会把这位帅哥送上天桥的
And where are you going?
你去哪
Turn the power back on.
我去恢复电力
So where does that leave us?
所以那是在什么地方离开我们的
How long till we've got to get back in there?
我们返回那里还要多久
Five, ten minutes?
五分钟 也许要十分钟
Andrew, you know, it's the oddest thing.
安德鲁 说来奇怪
I am a tenant in one of your buildings.
我是你其中一座建筑的业主
Really? I hope you're enjoying it.
真的吗 我希望你喜欢
Well, I was,
没错
until the power went out, and that was strange.
在它莫名其妙断电之前我是很喜欢
You haven't heard anything about it, have you?
你还没听说这件事吧
Sorry. I own over 60 buildings in New York.
抱歉 我在纽约大概有六十多座大楼
My people don't always share the details.
我的员工不经常跟我讲这些细节
Hmm, I thought you were more of a hands-on guy.
我还以为你是那种喜欢亲力亲为的人
Must be a common misperception.
肯定是一个普遍的误解吧
No, no, I'll get to the bottom of this.
不 不 我会查清楚这件事的
Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
谢谢你提醒我
Sure.
不客气
So, what's his tell? Well, you got him
所以 你看出了什么
to lie to you so you could read his tell.
你让他向你撒谎就是为了分♥析♥他
I just want my power back on.
我只是想恢复供电而已
Withrow doesn't have a tell, does he?
他没什么故事 不是吗
What do you think that means?
你觉得这意味着什么呢
He's telling the truth?
他在讲实话
Or he's a sociopath.
也有可能因为他是一个反♥社♥会♥的人
You would say or do anything to win this trial.
为了赢这个案子你还真是说什么都行
So would you.
你不也一样
Let the games begin.
好戏要上演了
Is it me, or does the gallery look a little empty?
是我看错了 还是旁听席真的有点空荡
Hmm. Almost as if it's missing...
看起来好像正好
the 12 mirror jurors.
缺了十二个镜面陪审员呢
How much did it cost to buy them off?
收买♥♥他们花了多少钱
Well, I wouldn't know.
我怎么知道
Oh, but the price of 12-person luxury bus
但是去大西洋城的十二人
to Atlantic City... now that I might know.
豪华巴士旅行应该够了吧
As a civil engineer with 20 plus
作为一个有着二十年以上
years of experience, can you please explain
经验的土木工程师 能请您
to the court what went wrong
向法庭解释一下
with the skybridge at Withrow Midtown?
威斯罗市中心的天桥发生了哪些问题吗
When this first support failed,
当第一根支撑物断裂的时候
the load that it was bearing
它所承载的重量
was passed on to the neighboring supports,
分散到临近的支撑物上
and it's called the "Zipper Effect."
这个现象叫做"拉链效应"
And like a zipper unzipping,
就好像拉开拉链的过程
as each one overloaded,
每一根支撑物的负荷过重
it cascaded down.
它就会一根一根掉下来
And why did that first support fail?
那为什么第一根支撑物会断裂呢
Cheaper construction
由于使用了
materials allowed the support to wear away with time.
廉价的建筑材料使得支撑物随着时间磨损
Who authorized the use of cheaper materials?
是谁授权使用了廉价的建筑材料
Mr. Withrow.
威斯罗先生
He personally signed off on all designs and materials.
他亲自签署了所有的设计和材料
Nothing further.
没有别的问题了
You don't get to be as powerful as Withrow
如果你不打破规则的话
without breaking the rules.
你永远不可能像威斯罗先生那样强大
Prosecution says that Mr. Withrow
控方表明 威斯罗先生
knowingly and willfully
明知且故意地
allowed a design flaw
允许了一个设计缺陷
just because his signature was on a document.
仅仅是因为他的签名出现在一份文件上
Your Honor, I would like to submit into evidence
法官大人 我方提供安德鲁 威斯罗一个月内
one month of signatures in Andrew Withrow's world.
所有签署过的文件作为证据
Is it possible
威斯罗先生
that the size of Mr. Withrow's company would create the need
拥有这么庞大的公♥司♥ 他有的时候是不是
for him to rely on his employees?
需要依靠他的员工呢
He couldn't possibly keep track
这么多文件
of all of these documents himself, so,
他不可能每一份都知道的详详细细
he delegated.
所以他委托给了员工
Perhaps to his project manager, Sean Laheri.
有可能是他的项目管理人 肖恩·拉赫利
I really don't know...
这我就不知道了
That's outside the scope of my expertise.
这超出了我专业的范围
I see why Withrow
我明白威斯罗先生
brought the defense attorney in.
为什么要用这位辩护律师了
She's hot.
她真性感
We move to strike
我们请求排除
Juror Number Seven.
七号♥陪审员
We found a Reddit thread where he bragged
我们发现他在社交网络上
about smoking marijuana every day before court.
炫耀他每天都在开庭前吸食大♥麻♥
Your Honor, this is clearly
法官大人
a move by their jury consultant
这肯定是他们的庭审顾问
to change the jury.
想要替换陪审员的策略
Let's hear from Juror Number Seven.
我们来听听七号♥陪审员怎么说
Bryan?
布莱恩
Smoking? Me?
吸毒 我吗
Here?
在这里
Reddit. That's, um...
红迪网 那是...
That's the, uh...
那是一个...
Uh, what was the question?
您问什么来着
Motion to strike granted.
准许排除
It's time we got it back on.
轮到我们赢了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表