剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
所以 当你跟着她进入巷子...
I didn't... I didn't follow her into the alley...
我没有... 我没有跟着她走进巷子...
You said on the video you followed her into the alley.
你在视频中说过你跟着她走进巷子
Were you lying then, or are you lying now?
你当时在撒谎 还是现在在撒谎
I wasn't lying. I'm trying to... Come on! Tell me the truth!
我没有撒谎 我是想... 够了 告诉我实话
Just say it. Let's get this charade over with.
说出来吧 别在这给我装模作样了
You followed her into the alley, you didn't mean to do it,
你跟着她进入了巷子 你不是故意这么做的
but that's what happened!
但是发生了什么
Okay, what do you want me to say, huh? I killed her?!
好吧 你想让我说什么 我杀了她吗
Okay, I dragged her body to the garbage
好 我把她的尸体像扔垃圾一样
like a piece of trash! Is that it?!
拽到垃圾桶旁边 行了吧
Jury's gonna love that.
陪审团会喜欢你这一套说辞的
That's what I mean by motionally raw.
这就是说你有原始冲动的原因
Wait a minute.
稍等
How do you know her body was dragged?
你怎么知道她的尸体被拖动了
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, we never talked about that.
我们从来没有谈到过这个
It was never mentioned in court.
在庭审上也没有提过
Murphy must have told me. Look, what does it matter?
墨菲和我说的 这有什么关系吗
Taking apart Murphy on the stand gained us two jurors,
庭审上对墨菲的回击让我们赢得了两个陪审员
but we still have five undecided and three locked against us.
但是还有五个人立场不定 三个反对我们
During the interrogation, Detective Murphy told Richard
审讯期间 墨菲警探告诉理查德
that Layla's body had been dragged.
莱拉的尸体被拖动过了
Okay.
然后呢
Well, that information wasn't available
这个信息在他供认的两天之后
until two days after his confession,
才对外公布
because it was only in the M.E.'s report.
而且只出现在尸检报告上
If the information wasn't available until two days later,
如果这个信息在两天之后才对外公布
how did Murphy know she was dragged?
墨菲是怎么知道她的尸体被拖拽的呢
Somebody must have told him.
一定是有人告诉他的
So, either Murphy is hiding a witness...
所以 要么墨菲隐瞒了一位证人
Or he's protecting Layla's actual killer.
要么他在包庇杀死莱拉的真正罪犯
We have shown the jury
我们已经向陪审团展示过
what Detective Murphy did
警探墨菲是如何
to get a confession, and they still find him credible,
获取的口供 但是他们仍然认为他很可信
which is incredible, so what do you think?
真是难以置信 你们怎么想
Is Murphy protecting
墨菲是不是在包庇
someone with intimate knowledge of the murder?
掌握着凶手信息的人
No. I don't think he's knowingly protecting the killer.
不 我觉得他不是有意要包庇罪犯
My guess is he has a criminal informant
我猜测 他有一位线人
whose identity he wants to keep under wraps.
而且他不愿意公布这位线人的身份
Every witness should have
每一位目击者的信息
been logged in his police report, even Cls.
都必须录入报告里 甚至是国情局
Oh, that's interesting.
那这就有意思了
If we can prove that he deliberately omitted
如果我们能证明他在写报告时
a criminal informant and key witness in his report, well,
故意遗漏犯罪信息和重要的目击证人
ruins his credibility, and it'll swing the rest of the jury.
那么就会摧毁它的可信度 动摇其他陪审团的成员
You want to put Murphy back on the stand.
你想要墨菲再次出庭
You really think that would swing the jury?
你真的认为这样可以动摇陪审团吗
Last time I had him up on the witness stand,
上一次他站在证人席上
I took him apart piece by piece.
我们那么细致的剖析了他的作为
It only won us two jurors.
也只赢得了两位陪审员而已
Now we can attack his credibility,
现在我们可以攻击他的可信度
not just his technique.
而不仅仅是他的手段
You can take him, Isaac. I can walk you through it.
你能拿下他 艾萨克 我帮你
It's just, I've been up against cops like this. They're Teflon.
只是 我对付过这类警♥察♥ 他们非常难搞
The jury wants to believe them.
陪审团乐于相信他们
Danny, put up Lily's info.
丹尼 读取一下莉莉的信息
Her boyfriend lost his job, they had a massive fight, and
她男朋友丢了工作 两人吵了很多次架
she just filed a restraining order this morning.
并且今早 她刚提交了制止令
So, talking about Richard's money problems
所以 我们谈理查德的经济问题
is not gonna move her. But Murphy's misconduct will.
不会打动她 但是可以谈墨菲的渎职
It's time to come clean, Richard.
是时候坦白了 理查德
I didn't kill Layla.
我没有杀莱拉
You dragged her dead body next to
你把她的尸体拽到垃圾桶旁边
the garbage bin, you left her there like a piece of trash.
就像扔一片垃圾一样
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Now, would you mind telling the court why you said that?
请你向法庭陈述一下 你为什么这么说
Dragged like a trash
像扔垃圾一样拖拽
I said it because it happened.
我这么说因为这就是事实
That's from hour nine of your interrogation
你说这些话是在 审讯过程中
out of 11 excruciating hours.
十一个痛苦的小时中的第九个
You consider yourself a solid detective, don't you?
你认为自己是一名可靠的警探 对吗
More than solid. I agree.
非常可靠 我同意
You take very detailed notes.
你笔记记得可详细了
But nowhere in your notes did you mention
但是 在你的笔记中 根本没有提到
that Layla's body was dragged.
莱拉的尸体被拖拽过
Actually, it's first mentioned
事实上 这种说法第一次出现
in the medical examiner's report,
是在尸检报告里
which I have here.
正是我手里拿的这一份
Would you mind reading the date at that top of that report?
你介不介意读一下报告顶端的日期
October 25th.
十月二十五日
Mm-hmm. Now that's two days after
这是在理查德做出口供
Richard's confession.
两天之后
Am I right?
我说对了吗
You know, math was never my strong suit.
数学不是我的强项
You'll have to forgive me. I'm, uh,
抱歉 原谅我
trying to sort all this out.
我是在尽力整理清楚这一切
If you didn't know that Layla's body was dragged until
如果你在理查德做出口供的两天之后
two days after Richard's confession,
才得知莱拉的尸体被拖动过
why did you say that on the video?
那在视频里 你为什么这么说呢
I can't reveal my source. It's a confidential informant.
我不能告诉你消息的来源 线人是保密的
So, there's an eyewitness to Layla Everton's murder,
所以 莱拉·埃弗顿的死有一位目击者
whose account you used to elicit a confession
你将他的叙述用来诱供理查德·弗利尔
from Richard Fleer, and you failed to note it in your report?
而并没有把这一切写到报告里 是不是
That's correct.
是的
Now, I know that, uh, police are allowed
我知道 警♥察♥可以
to lie to suspects
欺骗嫌疑人
to illicit a confession,
从而得到口供
but is this standard to omit this information?
但是隐瞒信息符合标准吗
I didn't really think about it.
我没有想那么多
Considering someone might
考虑到某人可能会
go to prison for life,
在监狱里度过余生
and how thorough you are in every other aspect,
而且你在其他方面都考虑的很周到
can you explain
你能不能解释一下
why such a critical detail
如此严肃的一个细节
didn't deserve even a second's thought?
为什么你不再仔细考虑一下
Yeah.
好吧
Because as an officer, I have to protect my informants.
因为我是个警员 我必须保护好我的线人
And I stand by him
我站在他这一边
and the murder confession
杀人供述也是因为他
that resulted from this.
才能拿到
Five yellows
五个黄色
swinging green.
变成绿色了
We're making progress,
我们正取得进展
but there's still more to do.
但是还有更多的事情需要我们去做
No movement on our three reds.
这三个红色的没有什么改变
Those three reds scored low on the co-co.
这三位陪审员的受压系数非常的低
Which is no bueno.
情况十分不乐观
Hey, Chunk, can I borrow you for a second?
嘿 特朗科 能问你个问题么
Yeah. Any idea what this is?
好啊 你知道这是什么吗
I ran it past a forensic glass analyst,
我带它法医那里做了玻璃鉴定
and there's not enough there to I.D.,
因为太少了没法确认
but he said that part right there could be a bevel.
但是他说 这个部分可能是个斜角
A bevel? Let me see.
斜角 我看看
If I had to guess, I'd say it's a cuff link.
要我猜的话 我觉得这是个纽扣
I had to order a bunch
几年前 我因为照片拍摄的需求
of those for a photo shoot a few years back.
定过一大堆这玩意
The whole box came broken.
整个盒子都碎了
Cheap cuff links at a $2,000-a-plate charity ball?
一个盘子都有2000美元的慈善舞会上会有这么便宜的纽扣
I'd start with the service staff.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表