剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
You played defensive back at Georgia, right?
你在佐治亚州踢过后卫 对吗
Yeah. Hey, nice memory.
对 不错的回忆
A&M. Special teams.
A&M 特别球队
Man, I drilled you once.
我跟你打过一次练习
How could I forget?
我怎么会忘呢
What's up, man? Good to see you.
最近怎么样 真高兴见到你
Happens all the time.
这里总是这样
Rarely gets above a category two.
每次都一样
I'm sure it'll blow over. Mm.
我肯定这会过去的 嗯
You know,
你知道嘛
while we're here we could talk about settlement if you want.
如果你想的话 在这我们可以聊聊解决办法
Doesn't seem an appropriate conversation to have
在陪审团面前说这个
in front of the entire jury.
不太好吧
Oh, but you do want to have it?
但是你确实想聊这个
If you would like to discuss
如果你想聊聊
your absentee client's position,
你那位缺席客户的处境
I'd be happy to.
我倒是很乐意
Drinks later?
一起喝一杯
Okay.
好啊
Cute.
有趣
Of course I remember.
我当然记得
The dispute was over the rights
当时那个案子是有关一个
to a piece of farming equipment. Right.
农业设备的所有权 对啊
It was a money job for you. You weren't emotionally invested.
对你来说那就是个赚钱的活 你没投入过感情
Till you lost.
直到你输了
I did not win.
只是没有赢
Watch out, Dr. Bull, if you come back here
小心点 布尔教授 如果你回来只是
to settle some imaginary score.
为了得点你幻想的分数
The client needs me.
客户需要我
So I'm here.
所以我来了
Really?
真的吗
Is that what it takes to get you to come back here...
让你回来原来这么简单...一个需要帮助的
A woman in need?
女人
Is there some kind of gravitational force
是不是有什么引力
that prevents you from leaving Callisto?
让你留在卡利斯托
Now, you're thinking about spreading a rumor
现在你又想着散布
that I'm gonna pull up stakes and abandon my people.
我要收摊搬家 抛弃我的市民的谣言了
Now, maybe they turn against me?
这样他们就会反对我了
I'm onto your strategy, darlin'.
我了解你的策略 亲爱的
My town, my people...
我的城镇 我的民众...
my jury.
我的陪审团
Now, you better hope your little Angel of Sacred Heart
你还是期望你的小圣心会天使
doesn't have a broken wing.
不要断了翅膀吧
What?
什么
No, I'm gonna ride the bull.
不是 我是要骑公牛
Cable from Cable.
凯博发来重要消息
She tracked down the participants
她追查了温德梅尔研究计划的
in Windemere's research study.
参与者
Took place from '98 to '99
在哈德森大学
at Hudson University.
人数从九十八到九十九
Kyra, Kerry's little sister, was part of the study.
克里的妹妹凯拉 也参与了实验
Windemere experimented on her.
温德梅尔在她身上做了实验
So they knew each other. Worse.
所以他们互相认识 更糟
Kerry could have access to every bit of his research,
克里可能有机会查看他所有的研究
and she never mentioned it.
但她从没提过
Huh... Our client's no angel.
嗯... 我们的客户不是天使
She's a liar.
而是个骗子
To broken wings.
敬折断的翅膀
I didn't lie. I'm not allowed to talk about my sister
我没撒谎 我不能谈论我妹妹
and Windemere's research project. It's all...
和温德梅尔的研究课题 这...
it's all confidential. Under a nondisclosure agreement.
这全部都是机密 我签了保密协定的
You were a kid.
你当时还是个孩子
You signed a binding legal document?
签了一份有法律约束力的文件
Benny, easy. No, that man
本尼 别激动 不 那个人
promised me he would find a cure for my sister.
向我保证会找到能治好我妹妹的药
And he didn't.
但是他没有
So I... I finished the job.
所以我... 我把该做的做完了
It'll be viewed as unethical.
陪审团会将这视为不道德
It's perfectly ethical.
哪里不道德
Yes, my synthetic clotting factor's identical to his.
是 我的合成凝血因子是和他的一样
And yes, I paired it with a protein to replicate
是 我用蛋白质配对复♥制♥了
the plasma inside the bloodstream,
血液里的血浆
preventing antibodies from rejecting it.
来避免排异反应
And yes, I got that from his research, too.
对 我采用的了他的研究成果
But he didn't put them together.
但是他没有把它们放在一起
I only got about half of that, but the part I did get
我只听懂了一部分 不过我的理解是
is his drug's inferior. Obviousness.
他研发的药质量差 这是显而易见性
Thank you.
谢谢
Glad someone gets it.
真高兴有人理解了
No. The legal issue at play
不 法律上有个术语
is a term called obviousness.
叫显而易见性
Yeah, Windemere's patent covers a combination
对 温德梅尔有混合凝血因子和
of the clotting factor and the delivery system.
给药系统的专利
But you can override
但是如果他
his patent if it wasn't obvious
没有像你一样
to put the same elements together
将那些元素组合在一起
in the way that you have.
你就可以推♥翻♥他的专利
Obviousness.
这就是显而易见性
Of our jury, only Mary, Ethan and Curt
陪审团中 只有玛丽 伊桑和科特
have anything past high school chemistry.
曾经学习过高中化学
We'll need to make the science easy to comprehend.
我们得把科学理论说的得简单易懂
All right.
好的
Benny, let's find language
本尼 我们来找些
even an eight-year-old can understand.
连八岁小孩都能听懂的词
And start lining up experts who can use those words.
同时联♥系♥能用这些词讲解科学理论的专家
Diana loves experts.
戴安娜可喜欢专家了
She'll start with her own.
她自己都会去找的
Marissa,
梅丽莎
mirror jurors? I...
模拟陪审团 我...
Merle, um, help me line them up.
默尔 帮我一起联♥系♥吧
All right.
好的
Time to get to court.
是时候上法庭了
Oh, hey, good morning.
嗨 早上好
Hey, how are you? Morning, Mr. Windemere.
你好吗 早安 温德梅尔先生
Barely recognize Errol Windemere without a suit.
埃罗尔·温德梅尔没穿制♥服♥我差点没认出来
Uh, well, Diana did her prep.
戴安娜做了准备
She knows not to make Windemere
她知道不能让温德梅尔
look like a Yankee. Jeans are a nice touch.
看起来像个北方人 牛仔裤加一分
Give me your notebook.
把你的笔记本给我
I've never seen you take notes.
我从来没见过你记笔记
Wasn't asking a question.
我不是在问问题
Ready to make my client an offer?
准备好给我的客户出价了吗
How about surrender?
投降怎么样
We'd accept.
我们接受
Bruce, Mitch, Tonya,
布鲁斯 米奇 托尼娅
all y'all in the back row, what are you doing?
坐在后面的 你们来干什么
You don't have any business in my court.
本次庭审不需要你们
Why don't you get out.
出去吧
Don't need any extra bodies in here heating this room up
这已经够热的了 用不着多余的人来
any more than it already is.
添乱
Goodbye, mirror jury.
再见 模拟陪审团
All right, then... opening arguments.
好了 那么... 开庭
Patent infringement.
专利侵权
Now, it sounds complicated, but this is a simple case.
听起来很复杂 其实事情很简单
If you leave your truck
如果你把你家的卡车
sitting in your front yard
停在后院里
and someone takes it away, well,
然后有人把它开走了
It's still yours.
它依然是你的
Even if you're not driving it.
就算开车的人不是你
And that person is a thief.
开走你车的人则是个小偷
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表