剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Summers at the yacht club.
游艇俱乐部上的夏日
Tell me this isn't Brandon's.
别告诉我这是布兰登拍的
It's not admissible.
这证据不会被采纳的
Brandon and Alyssa had sex with ropes.
布兰登用绳子绑着艾丽莎和她上♥床♥
She turns up strangled to death.
她又是被勒死的
How is that not admissible?
这怎么不能被采纳了
Ah.
啊
Mr. Palmer, care to weigh in
帕尔默先生 你想看看
on Brandon's party antics?
布兰登开派对时干的好事吗
Wow.
哇哦
I love the manicure.
美甲弄得不错
Alyssa was a nail biter, it's in the coroner's report.
法医的验尸报告里说艾丽莎喜欢咬指甲
No, not with those nails.
不对 她的指甲不会是这样
Half-moon nails?
这是半月形的吗
That's a vintage look
这是上个世纪四十年代的
from the '40s.
复古造型
It's not admissible 'cause it's not Alyssa.
这照片证据不可信 因为里面拍的不是艾丽莎
And you win a free meal at the Arby's of your choice.
为此你也赢得了一顿午餐
He hooked up with two girls on the yacht?
他在游艇上同时约会两个女生吗
How do I get invited to a high school party?
我怎样才能受邀去参加高中派对呢
Kidding.
开个玩笑
Taylor is fragile.
泰勒现在很悲伤
Of course I explained how close Brandon and Taylor are.
当然了 我已经讲过布兰登跟她有多亲密了
Our daughter had nothing to do with this.
我们的女儿跟这件事一点关系都没有
We were all close.
我们两家之间关系都不错
We vacationed together.
一起度过假
We'd imagine how the kids
我们还想这两个孩子
would get married one day.
以后没准会结婚
Taylor and Brandon.
泰勒和布兰登
You know all about delusions, Mr. Wool.
伍尔先生 你知道那都是妄想
Dr. Bull.
我叫布尔博士
All the pretty dreams
这都是我们很久之前
from long, long ago.
做的美梦了
These your initials?
这些是你写的人名缩写吗
"Ab"?
"Ab"是什么意思
Taylor gets so unhappy, it's unbearable.
泰勒承受不了那份痛苦
She asked me to get this girl invited.
她叫我邀请这个姑娘
It was a very small guest list.
这是个很简短的宾客名单
But she moped and moped and...
但是她斟酌了好久...
well, you can't say it,
好吧 这话难以说出口
but you know how pushy Asian girls are.
但是 你也知道亚裔姑娘有多爱出风头
I remember when you called me.
记得你给我打电♥话♥的时候我说过
It's so typical of how clueless Taylor is.
泰勒属于那种典型的笨姑娘
I knew that girl was trouble.
我知道那姑娘是个麻烦
We were there, we watched the whole thing happen.
我们当时都在那里 目睹了事情的经过
You were all on the yacht?
你们当时都在游艇上吗
Honestly, I think the only reason that girl
说实话 我觉得那个姑娘跟泰勒做朋友
befriended Taylor was to get to Brandon.
就是为了接近布兰登
I told Taylor, you need to tell her Brandon is yours.
我跟泰勒说过 你要告诉她布兰登是你的
Mrs. Bensimon,
本西蒙夫人
do you realize this is your daughter, Taylor,
你知道这张照片里的人
in this photograph?
是你的女儿泰勒吗
With Brandon?
跟布兰登在一起吗
Well, as long as it was with Brandon.
好吧 只要是跟布兰登在一起就行了
Oh, hi. Hello, darling.
哦 你好 你好 亲爱的
Taylor, honey, this is Dr. Bill.
泰勒 宝贝 这是比尔博士
Dr. Bull.
是布尔博士
He's working with Brandon's lawyers.
他跟布兰登的律师一起工作
Cool.
酷
Excuse me for a second.
稍等一会
Oh.
哦
Taylor?
泰勒
Hey. Can I ask you a few questions?
嘿 我能问你几个问题吗
We really don't want Taylor getting hurt by this.
我们真的不想泰勒因此受到精神创伤
I'm afraid you have to leave.
恐怕你们得走了
Huh.
哼
When did Taylor find out that you and Alyssa slept together?
泰勒是什么时候发现你跟艾丽莎睡到一起去的
I tell Taylor everything.
我都告诉泰勒了
You told her?
你告诉她的吗
I had a friend like that, growing up.
我以前也有个跟你很像的朋友 也处在青春期
Who you confided in and hog-tied
是你信赖的 愿意让你
with Japanese bondage ropes?
对她做日式捆绑术的人
She wanted to do that.
是她想那么做的
She wanted to?
是她想要的吗
You don't understand.
你不会明白的
You sleep with any girl who asks?
任何姑娘只要她想你就睡吗
Why are you looking at me like that?
为什么这样看着我
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做错什么
Dr. Bull?
布尔博士
Can I see you for a minute?
能占用你一分钟时间吗
Why is he asking all these questions about Taylor?
为什么他一直在问跟泰勒有关的问题
Are you worried about Taylor?
你是担心泰勒了吗
The photos I took of Taylor weren't sexual.
我拍泰勒的那张照片并不变♥态♥
36% of Americans use masks,
百分之三十六的美国人在床上会用面具
blindfolds and bondage tools.
眼罩和捆绑工具
Which makes handcuffs in bed
让手铐这种施虐玩法
more popular than either political party.
比其他国家更流行
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
And it corresponds with such positive traits
这与外向 开放和尽责的
as extroversion, openness, and conscientiousness.
积极人格特质相符
Is this why you called me out of my meeting?
你就是为了这个把我叫过来的吗
Those photos got leaked to the papers.
那些照片泄露到报纸上了
He said those pictures weren't sexual.
他说那些照片并不变♥态♥
They're not sexual?
不变♥态♥吗
Mm-mm.
嗯哼
Let me help you, Liberty.
我来帮你 利伯蒂
Why, thank you, kind sir.
为什么这么客气 谢谢你 你人真好
Self-reliance, that's my motto. Do it yourself.
我的座右铭是自力更生 自己提吧
Taylor, with all the prescription drugs
泰勒 你现在服用的
you currently take,
所有处方药中
did the doctor or the pharmacist
医生或者药师有没有叫你
tell you not to take street drugs?
不要吸食毒品
It's not recommended.
那不能算作是建议
But wasn't Alyssa Yang your drug dealer?
但是艾丽莎·杨不是向你兜售毒品了吗
Yes.
是的
You were the one who got Alyssa
是你把艾丽莎
invited to this party?
请来派对的吧
My mother... my favorite person...
我的母亲...我最爱的人...
Called Brandon's mother as a favor,
打电♥话♥给布兰登的母亲请她帮忙叫的
because I asked her to.
因为我让她打的
You even loaned her a necklace.
你甚至借给她一条项链
It's a necklace my mother gave me...
是我妈给我的项链...
Amethysts in rose gold...
玫瑰金镶紫水晶...
It belonged to my grandmother.
是我奶奶的
Was there a necklace on the body?
尸体上有条项链吗
Can you read this...
你能读一下...
text message you sent Alyssa?
你发给艾丽莎的短♥信♥吗
"Keep your hands off Brandon. Brandon's mine."
"离布兰登远点 他是我的"
And then they slept together.
然后他们一起睡了
I was surprised.
我很惊讶
I never heard of Brandon hooking up with anyone.
我从没听说布兰登会去勾搭其他人
She didn't seem like his type.
她也不是他喜欢的类型
Weren't you angry?
你难道不生气吗
Why do you keep trying to twist everything I say?
你怎么总是曲解我的话
You wrote Brandon a text message.
你给布兰登发了条短♥信♥
Perhaps this will refresh your recollection.
也许这会让你记忆犹新
If you had seen Problem Child 2,
如果你看过宝贝反斗星二
you would know what this was.
你就会明白这是什么
Would you please read what you wrote, Ms. Bensimon?
你能读读你写了什么吗 本西蒙小姐
"The bitch must die."
"这个贱♥人♥必须死"
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表