剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Absent mother.
缺乏母爱
The love that they were raised with,
陪审员在成长中获得的爱
the love they gave their children
以及成年后给予子女的爱
that Brandon never got.
都是布兰登可望不可及的
Don't take it personally, Pete.
皮特 别往心里去
You want to win, right?
你也想胜诉 对吧
So, how does the algorithm
这镜面程序演算的
say we're doing?
怎么样了
What's the score?
投票结果如何
We've got two votes.
我们有两票
This is ludicrous.
真可笑
The jury hasn't heard one witness.
陪审团连一篇证词都还没听到呢
So, we need ten more votes?
所以我们还需要十票吗
We need one vote.
一票就够了
In this case,
在这个案子中
it could come down to one.
可以减少到一票
One juror...
一个可以...
who takes control of the jury.
控制整个陪审团的陪审员
One story, based on the facts or not,
一个故事 不管真实与否
that will persuade that person to not convict our client.
就可以说服她不给布兰登定罪
How do you know it's her?
你怎么知道是她
How do you not know?
你怎么会不知道
Listen, I want to know every injustice she ever suffered.
听着 我要知道她都受到过哪些不公正的对待
Every time she was screwed over.
她每一次被骗的经历
Every slight, real or imagined.
每一个细节 不论真假
I want to know
我都要知道
when she didn't get picked for the kickball team.
从她小时候没有被儿童足球队选中开始
I want all of it.
我需要全部的资料
Where are you going with that?
你要这些资料做什么
I'm gonna bring your boy home.
帮你把儿子接回家
These are the contacts from Alyssa's second phone?
这些都是艾丽莎第二个手♥机♥里的联♥系♥人吗
Did you light a candle?
你刚才点蜡烛了吗
No.
没有
No candles. No flavored coffee.
没点蜡烛 没喝调味咖啡
Did you just break up with someone?
你刚刚分手了吗
You know what? Next time, how about you just e-mail me,
不如下次你直接用邮件发资料给我
okay, Cable?
好吗 凯博
Do you really want an illegal hack on your computer?
你真不怕黑客入侵你的电脑吗
Peyton Shong.
佩顿·肖恩
I know him from when I worked narcotics.
我之前在缉毒局上班时认识他的
What's up?
什么事
How you doing?
你现在怎么样
Easy, easy, easy.
别激动 放轻松
Maybe I talked to her. I don't remember.
我不记得了 我可能跟她聊过几句
You're not gonna eat?
你不吃东西吗
How'd she get invited to that party?
她是怎么被邀请到派对上的
Pretty girls get invited everywhere.
漂亮女孩不管走到哪都会被邀请
Peyton, don't make me kick your ass.
佩顿 我没那么多耐心
Lighten up, man.
笑一笑啊 老兄
You used to have a sense of humor.
你的幽默感都跑哪去了
Breathe, okay?
放松点 好吗
Look, we're on the same side on this one.
我们现在在同一阵营
I just need the information.
我只是想拿点资料
Alyssa was smart.
艾丽莎很聪明
She was careful. She had hustle.
她行事小心 不择手段地赚钱
She moved crystal and molly.
运送过冰♥毒♥和莫利
She knew all the rich kids from the clubs.
夜♥总♥会♥里所有的富二代她都认识
She got the drugs from you?
她从你这里拿毒品吗
At first.
一开始是
She'd come out on the seven train when she was 14.
她十四岁由地铁起家
Do her homework on the train.
在纽约地铁七号♥线上做交易
Then it was an Uber.
后来租了一辆优步车
Then she...
再后来...
bought a BMW, found a new supplier.
她买♥♥了辆宝马 找到了新的供应商
What aren't you telling me?
你还有什么没告诉我的
She stopped being careful.
她不再像以前那么小心
She started selling fake molly,
开始贩卖♥♥的假冰♥毒♥
methylone.
还有丧尸浴盐
With just enough MDMA to turn the test kits black.
摇♥头♥丸♥的量刚好可以把检测试纸变黑
How much fake molly was she moving?
她运过多少假莫利
Enough to buy a BMW.
卖♥♥的钱够她买♥♥一辆宝马了
It's the first day
今天要对震惊全城的
in the murder trial that electrified the city.
谋杀案进行第一次审判
Brandon Peters, accused of the murder of Alyssa Yang,
被控谋杀艾丽莎的嫌犯布兰登·彼得斯
seen here arriving with his father, Pete Peters.
正与他的父亲皮特·彼得斯一起到达法♥院♥
His mother, the ex-Mrs. Peters,
他的母亲是皮特先生的前妻
just arriving.
也刚刚到达法♥院♥
To the left is her friend Adele Bensimon,
左边的那位是她的是密友
married to real estate developer
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商弗雷德·本西蒙的夫人
Freddie Bensimon.
阿黛尔·本西蒙
Hey, Bull.
嗨 布尔
Jenna.
你好 詹娜
You and Alyssa's father, you're divorced?
你和艾丽莎的父亲离婚了是吗
Since Alyssa was 12.
艾丽莎十二岁那年离的
That's my ex-husband, David, in the front row.
坐在第一排的是我的前夫大卫
Did you have a good relationship with your daughter?
你和你女儿的关系好吗
After my divorce, especially.
在我离婚后变得特别好
She would talk to me about everything.
她与我无话不谈
She would tell me that I was the only one
她告诉我 我是唯一能够
who really understood her.
真正理解她的人
She would talk to me... My wife used to pull this.
她会告诉我... 我老婆以前也耍这种花招
Riding to the defense of the children.
不管不顾地护着自己的孩子
She had to control everything.
控制欲太强
She said that she really liked Brandon.
她说她真的很喜欢布兰登
These kids in a divorce are just lost.
单亲家庭的孩子总是没头没脑的
...really hit it off.
...他们很来电
I know she wanted to sleep with him.
我知道她想和他上♥床♥
And did they sleep together?
那他们这么做了吗
She was 18.
她那时十八岁了
It's normal at that age
在这个年龄遇见一个男孩
to meet a boy and...
是很正常的...
It's normal to meet a boy and drown?
遇见个男孩然后淹死正常吗
Maybe I should have said no.
也许我应该阻止她的
And the next time Alyssa called you, what did she say?
艾丽莎最后一次打给你时说了什么
She sounded frightened.
她听上去很害怕
They had sex, but it wasn't enough for him.
他们发生了性关系 但是他还不满足
What do you mean
你说"他还不满足"
"It wasn't enough for him?"
是什么意思
He wanted to have... anal sex.
他想要...后入
I told her to stay away from Brandon
我叫她离布兰登远点
and that I would call his father.
还告诉她我会给布兰登的父亲打电♥话♥
Which I did.
后来我确实这么做了
Did you hear back from Mr. Peters?
彼得斯先生是否回了你电♥话♥
Not till two days later.
两天之后才回我
I got a call from his assistant
我接到了他助理的电♥话♥
to tell me that there had been an accident.
告诉我发生了一起意外
His assistant called you, not Mr. Peters?
是他助理打给你 而不是彼得斯先生本人吗
They did a headcount.
他们清点了人数
They thought she might have fallen off the boat.
发现她不在之后认为她掉下了船
Somebody needs to stick it to this prick.
得有人来把这个混账揍一顿
He had his assistant call you to tell you
他让他的助理打电♥话♥告诉你
your daughter was dead.
你的女儿死了
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
Ms. Yang,
杨女士
did you know your daughter was a drug dealer?
你知道你的女儿是个毒贩吗
That's not true.
这不是真的
Mrs. Yang,
杨女士
you might learn things in court today.
今天你在法庭上可能要获取很多信息
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表