剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
It's not like we have a list of every charity she donated to.
我们又没有她捐赠过的机构名单
We need to prove that her actions were reasonable.
我们需要证明她所做的是合理的
Like Bull predicted,
和布尔预料的一样
he's making her look uninformed,
他在让她看起来是个无知的人
like she doesn't do her homework.
不会提前做功课
HFOA was a fraud?
美国人道主义基金会是个诈骗集团吗
Are you sure? So I guess it's...
你确定吗 所以我想这可能
fool you twice, isn't it, Ms. Howland?
是你第二次被骗了对吗 霍兰德女士
Objection!
反对
We still have other witnesses.
我们还有其他的证人
How am I so gullible?
我怎么这么容易上当受骗呢
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
Sometimes well-meaning, but still life-changing.
有时候我们本意是好的 可结果还是出乎意料
I recently had a case resurface.
我最近有个案子重审了
I sent a man to prison for nine years
我把一个人送进了监狱
for a crime he didn't commit.
让他白白坐了九年牢
So...
所以...
I know what you're dealing with.
我知道你现在在经历什么
Look, you are not a fool.
听着 你并不是一个傻子
Okay?
知道吗
You are a kind
你是一个善良
and beautiful woman,
漂亮的女士
whose kindness got taken advantage of.
你的善意只是被人利用了而已
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
I bet you love the control.
我打赌你很喜欢控制别人
Indescribable.
喜欢的难以描述
This isn't my normal route,
这不是我常走的那条路线
but we're having fun, right?
可是我们玩的很开心 对吗
Right.
对
Why are we stopping here? What's going on?
为什么停在这 怎么回事
Well, that man has a warrant for your arrest.
那个男的有一张你的逮捕令
You're supposed to appear in court and testify.
你本该出现在法庭上作证的
In fact, you have about five minutes.
事实上你还有五分钟
If you hurry, you can make it.
如果你快一点还能赶上
What about my car?
那我的车怎么办
Oh, don't worry, it's in good hands.
不要担心 我会好好照顾它
I'll keep it warm for you.
我会帮你暖车的
Tell the truth.
要说实话啊
Sofia Dern, come with me.
索菲亚·德恩 跟我来
Uh, Ms. Dern,
德恩女士
so you were one of the top stockbrokers
所以你曾是布兰尼根最好的
at Brannigan Trust?
股票经纪人之一吗
Are you serious?
你开什么玩笑
I was the top earner.
最好的就只有我一个
Which means what? You were making about
所以也就是说你每年
$300,000 a year?
都净赚三十万美金吗
Last year, I netted over $750,000.
去年 我就净赚超过七十五万美金
Did you disclose
你有告诉你的客户们
your own interest in the stocks to your clients?
你自己的股票利润吗
It was part of the pitch.
这也是我的推销手段
What about when you were planning to sell?
那么你有告诉过他们你打算什么时候卖♥♥吗
Did you disclose that?
你有告知他们过吗
Sometimes.
有些时候
But I never said I would.
但我从没说过我会说
You used the name "Brannigan Trust" as bait.
你用布兰尼根信托公♥司♥作为一个诱饵
Objection. Leading.
反对 引导证人
Sustained.
反对有效
Would it surprise you to learn
如果我告诉你
that you mentioned Brannigan Trust
你平均每打一个电♥话♥都要提七次布兰尼根公♥司♥
an average of seven times per call?
你是否会感到很意外呢
You have to lead with your strongest suit.
总得亮出自己最拿手的绝活吧
Biometrics are telling me
生物统计学显示
that even though we proved the elements of fraud,
哪怕我们证明了有诈骗的成分
the mirrors for Sienna and Larry
茜安娜和拉里的镜像人物
don't think they'd fall for her pitch.
也不认为自己会上当受骗
They want more than the law requires.
他们要的不仅仅只有法律上的证据
They need to see it wasn't just fraudulent,
他们不单需要认为它有欺诈性
but malicious as well.
还要认为它是有恶意的
Excuse me, Your Honor.
不好意思 法官大人
Were specific Brannigan clients targeted?
你们是专门针对某些布兰尼根的客户吗
We call them leads.
我们称他们为带头人
Oh. People like Erin Howland
像艾琳·霍兰德一样的人
and first-time investors.
还有初次投资者
Who else?
还有谁
Elderly clients near retirement,
将要退休的老年顾客
so we could pitch them on a last push into wealth
所以我们能说服他们 在他们用存款生活之前
before they have to dip into their savings.
给自己赚上最后一笔财富
Sienna's getting uncomfortable.
茜安娜有点不自在了
She thinks Sofia's deceptive.
她觉得索菲亚不怀好意
But our projections indicate that
但是我们的预计显示
six of our jurors won't hold their ground.
有六个陪审员不会坚持立场
They'll cave to Larry within the first day of deliberations.
他们好好考虑之后 第一天就会向拉里屈服
And these leads... were they on a list?
这些带头人... 你们有制♥作♥他们的名单吗
Yes.
是的
And what was that list called?
那个名单又叫什么
The Sucker's List.
烂人名单
The Sucker's List landed on the jury.
烂人名单已经交给了陪审团
Sofia's really going to help us.
索菲亚真的是帮了我们大忙了了
Why'd you call Erin to the stand?
你为什么要把艾琳传召上台
You said stall.
你说要拖延时间的
Was anything I said unclear when we discussed this?
讨论这个的时候 我有什么没说清楚吗
I didn't think she'd sway the jury, and she didn't.
我不认为她会说服陪审团 她也没有
Now we need a new strategy.
我们现在需要一个新策略
Why? I... I was in a jam.
为什么 我... 我刚陷入了困境
You can't lie to me,
你骗不了我
so don't try. Fine!
所以别挣扎了 好吧
Fine.
好吧
I thought she'd do better.
我以为她会做的更好
But come on.
但是拜托
We just started our attack, okay?
我们刚开始我们的攻势 好吗
Sofia went well. Not well enough.
索菲亚做的很好 不够好
We need to call Fuller.
我们需要传召富勒
Brannigan's CEO?
布兰尼根的总裁吗
If we call him, Glauster will get to cross-examine him
如果我们传召他 格劳斯特可以对他反诘问
with softball questions.
问无关紧要的问题
Let the defense call him to the stand.
让辩方传召他上台
We have to call him; otherwise, it'll look like
我们必须传召他 不然
we're afraid of what he has to say.
看上去就像我们怕他上台说话了
Worse, it'll look like he's a witness for the defense.
更糟糕的是 他看上去就像辩方的证人
He is. But it won't look that way
他就是 如果我们以控方证人的名义
if we call him as a witness for the prosecution.
他看起来就不是了
He's smooth.
他为人很圆滑
Expose him for who he is:
那就让他露出真面目
a man who made $76 million last year,
一个让顾客赔得一无所有
while his clients lost everything.
去年还赚了7600万美金的人
His company targeted these people and stole their money.
他的公♥司♥针对了这些人 偷走了他们的钱
I need aggro-Benny. Pit bull.
我需要有斗志的本尼 斗牛犬一样的本尼
All right. I hear you.
好吧 我听见了
Do you?
你听见了吗
Yes!
是的
Brannigan Trust has a long-standing
布兰尼根信托公♥司♥一直以来
tradition of excellence.
有追求卓越的传统
It's a respected institution,
是个受人尊敬的机构
part of the fabric of so many lives.
是许多人赖以生存的基础
We offer small business loans...
我们提供小型企业贷款...
Eh, let's... let's focus on your Alternative Investment Division,
让我... 我们还是谈谈你的另类投资部门
where Sofia Dern worked.
索菲亚·德恩以前工作的部门
Ms. Dern is an overly aggressive salesperson.
德恩小姐是很有野心的销♥售♥人员
But your company hired her. And we fired her.
但你公♥司♥还是雇了她 我们也炒了她
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表