剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Take a look at that.
你来看看
It's a crap offer, and you know it.
那是个很烂的提议 你心知肚明
Didn't ask you here to talk about the offer.
我叫你过来不是要讨论那个提议的
Reviewing my big choke?
在回放被我搞砸的决赛录像吗
I do that, too, in my head, 50 times a night.
我也会在脑子里回放 每晚都会回放五十次
Every gamer has their own style,
每个玩家都有自己独特的游戏风格
and you are no exception.
你也不例外
Okay, I'm with you so far.
好吧 接着说
Thousands of fans and top shoutcasters
成千上万的粉丝和网络媒体广播
have analyzed your replays.
已经分♥析♥过你的比赛录像
You didn't throw the game.
你没有故意输掉比赛
There were no deliberate mistakes,
在比赛中 没有任何故意失误
only a few unnatural moves.
只是有几处不自然的操作
Unfortunately, those moves suggest the possibility
不幸的是 那些操作显示
of a neurological disorder.
你可能患有某种神经系统疾病
It's time to face reality, Jace.
该面对现实了 杰斯
Hey.
你好
I was just thinking.
我刚在想
I started playing when I was four.
我从四岁开始玩游戏
That's 84% of my life.
到现在 那是我百分之八十四的生命
100% when you consider
如果把之前不记事的时间抛开
I don't remember anything before then.
那就是我全部的生命
I've got nothing else.
除此之外 我一无所有
What'd the neurologist say?
神经科医师怎么说
I...
我...
have Parkinson's.
患有帕金森氏综合症
Sorry.
我很抱歉
Parkinson's?
帕金森氏综合症
Like, who the hell gets that at 25?
谁会在二十五岁就得这个病
There are medications.
这个病可以使用药物治疗
Strategies for treating it.
也有相应的治疗方法
With treatment,
通过合理的治疗
you can stay in the game for years.
你还能打很多年的比赛
Like a month before the championships,
在锦标赛前 大概一个月的时候
I knew... I knew something weird was going on.
我就知道... 我知道有点不对劲
My precision was off, my reaction times.
我的精准度下降 反应时间变慢
Occasional shakes.
偶尔还会手抖
I thought it was just the caffeine.
我以为只是喝了太多咖啡
Have you told anyone?
你跟谁说过吗
No.
没有
I, uh, would have told my girlfriend,
我应该会告诉我女朋友
but, lucky for her, we broke up yesterday.
但是 她很幸运 我们昨天刚分手
She couldn't handle being with a loser anyway.
她没办法跟一个失败者待在一起
Disease can't make you a loser.
疾病不会让你变成失败者
Only you can do that.
只有你自己可以
Easy for you to say.
你说的倒轻松
This disease took the finals.
这病夺走了我的锦标赛冠军
Lost me everything.
让我失去了一切
The timing's bad, I'll give you that.
我承认 得病的时机确实不太好
But we have to talk about today.
但我们还得聊聊当下
This is the last day of the trial.
今天是庭审的最后一天了
I need to know what you want to do.
我要知道 你想怎么做
Now?
现在吗
Yeah.
对
Does it even matter?
这还有关系吗
If I tell them about my diagnosis,
如果我告诉他们我的病情诊断
they'll know I didn't mess up on purpose.
他们就会知道我不是故意搞砸比赛的
And then the world will know,
接下来全世界的人都会知道了
which means I'll never play competitively again.
这意味着我再也不能打竞技比赛了
I mean, I'm screwed either way.
我是说 不管怎么选 我都完蛋了
Hold on.
等等
What happened to Mr. Double or Nothing?
冒险家先生去哪儿了
The man who made me play 36 holes of simulated golf,
那个让我陪他玩儿三十六洞的模拟高尔夫球
just to get a win?
只是为了赢的人
Where's that guy?
那个人去哪儿了
I know you got handed a terrible diagnosis,
我明白 你刚刚得到一个很糟的病情诊断
but you can't give up.
但你不能就这么放弃了
Not today.
今天不行
So... what do I do?
那... 我该怎么做呢
What if I told you there's another option?
如果我告诉你 还有另外一个选择呢
Vin.
文
I made the offer. The window's closed, guys.
我告诉你们提议了 提议已经作废了 朋友们
Well, a window closes, another door opens.
关上一扇窗 总会打开另外一扇门
You let Jace back on the team,
你让杰斯重新归队
as captain, with a three-year contract,
担任队长 跟他签一份三年合约
and commensurate raises for Yuna and Mendel.
并相应的 提升尤娜和孟德尔的工资
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
I've reassessed my options.
我已经重新评估过我的选择
I can win this.
我能赢下这个案子
And full benefits.
还有 全额福利
That'll cover treatment for his Parkinson's disease.
这样就能涵盖他帕金森氏综合症的治疗费用了
Parkinson's?
帕金森氏综合症
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Look, is this some kind of play?
听着 这是你们的什么把戏吗
No play. It's for real.
没有戏弄你 这是真的
I just found out.
我刚查出来的
Hey, I feel for you and everything,
我为你感到抱歉
but the offer's gone. The team's filled.
但提议已经作废了 而且队伍并不缺人
W-What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
If I walk back into that courtroom,
如果我走进那间法庭
and I tell the jury about Jace's condition,
告诉陪审员们杰斯的情况
you're gonna lose the case
你就会输掉这个案子
and millions of dollars in punitive damages.
附带着数百万美元的惩罚性赔偿
But if you agree to our settlement,
但如果你同意我们的和解方案
with a confidentiality clause...
再附加一条保密条款...
You sure you still want to play?
你确定你还想继续打比赛吗
More than ever.
比任何时候都想
About one of his new teammates,
还有 关于他其中一位队友
there's something you should see.
有些资料你应该看一下
Yo, yo, Jace.
你好 杰斯
If it isn't El Capitan.
这不是队长大人吗
Congrats, man, I'm glad you guys settled.
恭喜你 兄弟 我很开心你们能和解
Yeah. Casa DV8 hasn't been the same.
对 我们的团队DV8没了你都变了
Team.
团队
I missed you, too.
我也很想你
Let's get back to it, bro.
让我们重返赛场吧 兄弟
You son of a bitch.
你这个贱♥人♥
A dysfunctional family.
一个不太正常的家庭
You were a snotnosed little pockmarked
我找到你的时候 你还是个
mall rat when I found you.
满脸痘痘 被人蔑视的商场混子
I think what he's trying to say is that we analyzed
我觉得他想表达的是 我们分♥析♥了
all the team play,
整个队伍的操作
and when we got to you...
当我们分♥析♥到你的时候...
You threw the finals, you bastard.
是你故意输掉比赛的 你这个混♥蛋♥
What? That's ridiculous.
什么 这太荒谬了
See the slight reddening around the nose?
看到他鼻子周围有细微的变红了吗
The Pinocchio effect.
匹诺曹效应
Offshore accounts aren't
离岸账户 往往没有
quite as secure as people think.
人们以为的那么安全
You'll never play again.
你这辈子也别想打比赛了
If I ever see you again,
如果我再见到你
I'll break your hands.
我会把你的手打断
It would appear there is an opening on the team.
看上去这个队伍有个空缺位置了
Welcome back to DV8.
欢迎回到DV8
Well, look who decided to show up.
看看谁最终还是决定出现了
You really thought I wouldn't?
你真的觉得我不会来吗
So what are we gonna...
那我们要...
Okay.
好吧
Well, I'm not thinking about regionals anymore.
我再也不会想着地区赛了
Good, 'cause we're not going.
很好 因为我们不去
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表