剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
You asking me if I ever had a gun to my head?
是否有人曾拿枪指着我的脑袋
Which time?
你问的是哪一次
No, this never happen to me.
不 从未发生过
It was surprising. I'd never been so calm in all my life.
我很惊讶 我此前从未那么镇静
I threw my wallet at the guy and ran away.
我把钱包丢给那家伙 然后逃之夭夭
I remember that it happened,
我记得有这么回事
but I can't tell you anything about it,
但我没法告诉你具体情形
except I can describe the gun
我只记得子弹
down to the scratch on the barrel.
在枪管里摩擦的声音
Gun to your head, what would you do?
有人用枪指着你 你会怎么做
Kept hearing those words.
注意听持枪者的话
I thought it was a great opportunity.
我认为这是一个好机会
After all, crisis reveals character.
毕竟 危急关头见品性
Good morning, everyone.
各位早上好
Hi, uh, I'm chunk Palmer.
我是特朗科·帕默
I'll be your liaison for the day.
我是你们今天的联络员
We here at tac are aware that you have many options.
我们庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥全员都清楚
Of how you spend your time
你们有多种消磨时间的选择
and we appreciate you spending it with us.
但你们选择与我公♥司♥共度时光 我们深表感激
You all have been carefully selected
你们都是经过严格筛选
to participate in today's mock jury.
加入今天的模拟陪审
It's an opportunity to express your thoughts and feel...
这给了你们一个表达自己思想和感受的机会
Smells good. What is that, coffee?
闻着很香 是什么 咖啡吗
I miss coffee so much.
我好久没喝过咖啡了
There's a little left if you want some.
如果你想喝 我还剩下一点
Oh, you're sweet, but, uh,
噢 你人真好 但是
it's not good for my ticker.
但这会伤我的心
I got a heart thing.
我心脏有点问题
All for $200 a day.
你们一天的酬劳是两百美金
And a hot lunch.
以及一顿热腾腾的午餐
So, uh, please, let's get out of this rain.
请大家进来躲雨
Please follow me.
请大家跟随我
As we proceed through the security checkpoint,
在我们经过安检口的过程中
if you look to your left,
如果您向左方看
you might catch a glimpse of one of our analysts
您就可以一瞥我们公♥司♥
in their natural habitat.
坚守岗位的在职顾问
The indispensable tac employees,
这两位是庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥不可或缺的职员
Cable Mccrory and Danny James.
凯博·麦克洛利和丹尼·詹姆斯
Hi, everyone.
大家好
I always wanted to be in one of these focus groups.
我一直梦想自己也能成为这类瞩目团队的一员
I mean, I'm not a white male aged 18 to 49,
虽然我早已不是十八到四十九岁的白人男性
but I remember what I liked when I was.
但我记得自己在那个年纪时的喜好
Before we settle in to our new home in mock court,
在我们就坐模拟法庭前
now might be a good time for a bathroom break.
大家可以先去个洗手间
Ladies and Gentlemen.
女士们 先生们
This is the talented and delightful, Marissa Morgan.
这位是才华横溢又美丽动人的 玛丽莎·摩根
You can't hide anything from Marissa,
任何秘密都躲不过玛丽莎的眼睛
but why would you?
不过谁会对她说谎呢
Any bit of information
不管你在网上或纸上
about yourself that you've left
留下多微小的信息
online or a scrap of paper, Marissa can use it
玛丽莎都可以将之充分利用
to make a motivational matrix for each of you.
为在场每一位建立动机模型
Thank you, Chunk.
谢谢你 特朗科
Hi, everyone.
大家好
I promise this is not an invasive process.
我向各位保证 实验不会干涉到个人隐私
Now, you will be hearing presentations.
现在 有请我们的内部律师本尼·科隆
By our in-house Attorney, Benny colon.
来为大家做演讲
Oh, don't listen to a word she says.
大家千万别相信她的话
She used to work for the government.
她曾是政♥府♥麾下的
Mind-control specialist.
一名思想控制专家
We will be interviewing some,
我们将会采访你们当中部分人
if not all of you, for your responses.
以检验你们的受测反应
Now, this will help give us a better sense.
这将帮助我们进一步理解
Of how the real jury will respond.
真实的陪审团的临场反应
We will also be measuring your biometrics,
我们也将通过这些手腕探测仪
using these wrist monitors.
采集你们的生物特征数据
Mind-control devices.
这就是思想控制设备
They record your heart rate,
它们将在第一时间
skin temperature, perspiration levels,
记录下你们的心率
and other factors that indicate your emotional state.
体表温度和排汗水平
In real time.
以及其他指示情绪状况的参数
To make you more pliable.
这是为了让你们更听话
And as you can tell, it hasn't worked on Benny at all.
显而易见 这招对本尼完全无效
Laurel Guthrie,
劳雷尔·格思里
you are juror number 18.
你是第十八号♥陪审员
Please find your seat.
请找到位子就坐
All right, everyone, you are the jurors.
好了各位 现在你们就是陪审员
There are no wrong answers.
你们的回答都不会错
Are there right ones?
有正确答案吗
If you don't like what Benny says,
如果你们不喜欢本尼所说的话
we would like to know that.
请告诉我们
If you don't like how Benny says things,
如果你们不喜欢本尼说话的方式
well, we might agree with you.
这点我们倒是与你们意见一致
If you don't like the way Benny looks...
如果你们不喜欢本尼的形象
Hey, hey.
适可而止哦
Then that is on chunk because he picked out this suit.
那就是特朗科的错了 这套衣服是他选的
We do what we can.
我们竭尽所能
All right. We're good to go.
好吧 我们做好准备了
Just need the guy with the glasses.
就等戴眼镜那家伙了
So, uh, Bull, I am in no way questioning.
是这样的 布尔 我此番话绝非在质疑
What we are all doing here.
不过我们这到底是在做什么
Ah, what are we doing here?
噢 我们在这做什么
The ancient druids believed that, uh,
古德鲁伊人相信
our souls were immortal,
人类灵魂是永恒的
and that these physical vessels were only temporary.
而承载灵魂的这些物理容器只是暂时的
Of course there are others.
当然也有其他人相信
Believe that we are just projections.
我们只是茫茫宇宙中的投影
In a simulated universe, characters in a video game.
就像电子游戏里的角色一样
I wasn't speaking so existentially.
我并不是从存在主义那个角度提问的
Oh, okay. I just want to let you know
好吧 我只是想让你知道
I am happy to be spending my time digging up dirt.
我很高兴能花费时间揭露丑闻
On a scumbag ceo who's being
有关一位被我们卑鄙的首席运营官
sued by our scumbag coo.
起诉的首席执行官
Because they're fighting over their business.
他们两人因公事闹翻了
You have a firm grasp on this case. Excellent.
你紧抓着这个案子不放 非常棒
I just want to be clear.
我只是想要弄清楚
One of these high-dollar cases.
这些的案件高薪回报
Pays for a dozen where the client
能帮助一批需要帮助
is in need and deserves our help.
又值得我们帮助的客户
I'm responsible for everyone in this building, Danny.
我对这幢大楼中的每一个人负责 丹尼
And according to the lease,
根据租契
the building itself.
这幢大楼也归我负责
Noted. Thank you.
明白 谢谢你
Okay, you two, we're locked and loaded.
好了 你们俩 我们就绪了
What's the question of the day, Bull?
今天的问题是什么呢 布尔
Well, it's gonna be a good one.
肯定是个好问题
Oh, come on.
不会吧
Please, no.
请别这样
Yeah.
好吧
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
请问热狗是不是三明治的一种
This could get out of control in a hurry.
这种问题很快就会让我失去理智的
It's perfect.
真完美
Ask the question, please, Benny.
请提出质疑吧 本尼
It's not two slices of bread.
热狗并不是两片面包
Okay? It's just not.
好吗 它不是三明治
Anyway, I have a question about my opening argument.
好吧 我对自己的开庭陈词存疑
It violates
这违反了
my five-minute rule.
我的黄金五分钟法则
I really would like to cut the following
我真的很希望能删减接下来
four paragraphs.
要讲的四段话
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表