剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
And if I were to do this...
如果我这么做
I'll kick you so hard in the balls
那我就会踢到你蛋碎
your dead grandfather will scream.
疼到你死去的祖父都要尖叫
See, I knew you were gonna say that.
我就知道你要说这个
And all of this touching and flirting
你在这搂搂抱抱还调情
is supposed to help me in the courtroom how?
这对我明天上法庭有什么帮助吗
Well, it's kind of hard to explain in the abstract.
这抽象说解释不清楚
We're not losing our way here, are we?
我们没头晕吧
Well, how do you mean?
你什么意思
All I'm looking for out of this... partnership
我对这份合伙关系的期望
is to win your friend's freedom.
就是为你朋友争取到自♥由♥
And perhaps learn a little bit about trial science
再学习一点庭审科学的东西
or whatever it is you call it.
不管你怎么叫吧
Assuming it is a science.
我想着这是一种科学
Assuming there's something to learn.
想着能学习到什么
It is, and there's a lot to learn,
没错啊 能学的很多
and... me, too.
而且 我也是
The Benny's freedom part, I mean.
希望本尼能重获自♥由♥
I apologize if I'm acting
抱歉我刚刚有些
a little... goofy, flirty.
犯傻 还有些轻浮
Distracted.
分心了
I think the psychologist in me
我想我内心的心理医生
would probably speculate that I'm trying to avoid...
可能会认为我在试图逃避
...thinking about the situation
不愿意想
that Benny finds himself in.
本尼现在的困境
He's my friend and I'm frightened for him.
他是我的朋友 我很担心他
Tell me I shouldn't be.
告诉我我不应该
I can't do that.
我不能
I don't do what you do.
我和你不同
I don't speculate about human behavior
我不推测人的行为
or anything else.
或者任何的其他
I just show up prepared.
我从来都是有备而来
And it's mostly worked for me.
一般都很有效
Come on, Dr. Bull.
走吧布尔博士
Let's go plead our case.
继续工作吧
Mr. Colón.
科隆先生
If you had to put a number on it, how many times
如果要算的话
would you say you visited Hayden Watkins' apartment?
你去过多少次海登·瓦特金斯的公♥寓♥了
Actually, I checked my notes and calendar this morning,
我今早刚好看了我的记录
and I believe it was six times.
我想一共是六次
Six times?
六次
So you examined this man's apartment
所以你之前还有五次
on five other occasions,
去了这个男人的公♥寓♥
and over a period of...
这期间持续
What would you say?
你是怎么说的
Two, two and a half months or so.
两个半月左右
Two, two and a half months or so.
两个半月左右
And you never saw this contact lens?
你就从来没见过那个隐形眼镜吗
I did not.
没有
And you weren't the only person examining this apartment,
而且你也不是唯一检查过公♥寓♥的人
is that correct?
没错吧
No. It was forensics,
不是 还有法医
local police, FBI.
当地警♥察♥ FBI
I don't know. A lot of people.
我不清楚 很多人
And if you had to put a number on that,
如果要算一算的话
a number on the people, I mean.
我是说算一算去过的人
Objection. The prosecution is asking my client to speculate.
反对 原告这是在要求我方进行推测
I think the jury's capable of understanding the context
我想陪审团能够理解
in which the question is being asked.
这个问题是在什么情况下提出的
The prosecutor is attempting to make a point,
检方律师是想陈述事实
and I'd like to see him make it. Objection overruled.
我很想看他怎么证明 反对无效
Score one for the other team.
对方得一份
Mr. Colón,
科隆先生
an estimate. No one's gonna file additional charges
估计一下 如果具体数字不能确定
if the number isn't perfectly accurate.
那没人会提出额外控诉
I don't know. 60, 65 people maybe.
我也不知道 60到65个人吧
Okay. 60, 65 people.
好的 60到65个人
And of course, they weren't all
当然了 他们也不是
in the apartment at the same time.
同时全部出现在公♥寓♥的
So, again,
所以 那么再要求一遍
with your attorney's permission, of course,
当然了要在你律师的允许下
could you estimate
你能估计一下
how many individual visits by various law enforcement branches
不同的执法部门
were conducted on Hayden Watkins' apartment
为了收集证据
for the sole purpose of collecting evidence?
对公♥寓♥进行了多少次检查吗
No.
不知道
I would like to enter into evidence
我想展示一下物证
this log...
这本记录
which indicates 27 separate visits were made
上面标明在科隆先生
to Mr. Watkins' apartment prior to Mr. Colón discovering
发现隐形眼镜之前
that contact lens.
瓦特金斯的公♥寓♥受到27次检查
27 visits.
27次
60 different people, all of them trained to look for evidence.
一共60个人 所有人都是来找证据的
And no one found it.
结果没有一个人发现
No one but you.
偏偏只有你
Is there a name for that, Mr. Colón?
这种情况要怎么描述呢 科隆先生
I don't know what you're asking me, Mr. Janson.
我不明白你在问什么 詹森先生
I'm asking what your reaction is
我是在问你听到这些数字时
when you hear those kinds of numbers.
作何感想
I mean, you're a law enforcement professional.
你也是一位专业的执法人员
Surely you had a reaction at the time.
你肯定当时会有所感想
Objection. Counselor's badgering the witness, Your Honor.
反对 原告律师在骚扰证人 法官阁下
Objection overruled. What do you call that?
反对无效 这种情况是怎么说的
You know, your case is falling apart.
你的案子已经要败了
There's no physical evidence to make it stick.
根本没有确实物证站住脚
And then...
可是之后
suddenly there is, and wh...
就这么突然的
what do you call that?
这种情况叫做什么
I know what I would call that.
我知道叫做什么
I would call that a miracle.
这叫做奇迹
You believe in miracles, Mr. Colón?
你相信奇迹吗 科隆先生
They just scored the extra point.
又得一分
Your witness.
换你了
Let's take an hour recess for lunch.
接下来是一小时午餐时间
Uh, just so you know, in terms of the jury...
跟你说一下 陪审团的事
Please.
行了吧
A blind man could read that jury.
瞎子都能读懂陪审团了
Why didn't you just take the deal, Benny?
你怎么不接受协议呢 本尼
You don't even need your license.
你根本不需要你的执照
Everybody knows you practice pretend law for Dr. Bull.
谁都知道你是给布尔博士随便干干的
That's what this is about to you, huh, Will?
你就是这样想的吗 威尔
How I make my living?
觉得我就是这么过活的吗
I'm just saying, this trial could go sideways.
我只是说 这次庭审完全不必要
I don't want to see anything bad happen to you.
我也不希望你出事
No one does.
没人希望
That was never the plan.
这不是我们的本意
Why not just say you regret what you did
你不如就说后悔自己的所作所为
and let's be done with it?
然后这件事就完了
Sorry, Will.
抱歉了 威尔
I just don't know how to do that.
我不会
I feel bad for you, Benny.
我为你感到遗憾 本尼
I feel bad for me, too, Will.
我也为我自己感到遗憾 威尔
Tell us about the day you found the contact lens.
说说你找到隐形眼镜的那天
What about it?
那天怎么了
What was the state of the case?
当时的案子进展到什么程度
Were you high on it? High?
案子进行顺利吗 顺利吗
We had a ton of circumstantial evidence.
我们当时已经掌握了非常多的简介证据
People had seen Hayden at the clubs.
很多人也都在夜店看见过海登
They had seen him interacting with the women.
看见他和很多女性有互动
We'd interviewed him a number of times
我们也问过他了很多次
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表