剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
so we argue he must have read the design documents.
所以我们可以主张 他肯定读过设计文档
Okay, Marissa, keep digging.
好的 玛丽莎 接着调查
Let's exhume every one of those jurors.
所有陪审员都要彻底调查
Time to meet the man of the hour.
是时候去会会风云人物了
You're testing the bounds
你这是在挑战
of my five minute rule, counsel.
我五分钟规则的底线 律师
Where's your client?
你的客户呢
Her heart?
她的心脏
Call me when you hear.
有消息了打给我
Judge Levy, I'm sorry.
利维法官 很抱歉
My mother was just taken to Sacred Heart Hospital.
我母亲刚刚被送去了圣心医院
Uh, Your Honor, we respectfully ask to delay opening statements.
法官大人 我们请求延迟开庭陈述
Just a day or so.
一天左右就行
She's 82, Your Honor.
她已经八十二岁了 法官大人
We're adjourned for 48 hours.
我们休庭四十八小时
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Withrow.
威斯罗先生
I have to tell you I'm working
我得告诉你 我此次
with the U.S. Attorney's office on this case.
和联邦检察官办公室合作此案
Nice to meet you, Mr...
很高兴认识你 你是...
Dr. Jason Bull.
杰森·布尔博士
How's your mother?
你的母亲怎么样了
I hope she's all right.
我希望她平安无事
It's hard.
这很难受
Especially after this whole tragedy with the skybridge.
尤其是在这场天桥悲剧发生之后
Thank you.
多谢关心
What was that?
发生了什么
Andrew Withrow's sorrow about the skybridge deaths
安德鲁·威斯罗对天桥死难者的悲伤来得
was a fraction slow.
慢了半拍
The emotion showed on his face a second late.
他脸上的煽情表演迟来了片刻
So?
所以
Explains a lot.
这解释了很多事
Have Danny look into Sacred Heart.
派丹尼去调查圣心医院
That's where Withrow's mother is.
也就是威斯罗妈妈入住的医院
Okay, yeah.
好的 好
Thanks, Danny.
谢了 丹尼
So two days ago Withrow's mother was admitted
所以两天前的上午威斯罗的妈妈
to Sacred Heart Hospital in the morning,
来到圣心医院接受治疗
and released two hours later.
不过两个小时后就出院了
He stalled
他故意拖延时间
because the U.S. Attorney's office brought me in,
因为联邦检察官办公室让我参与了进来
but what's his move?
可他到底在耍什么花招
Hey, there, Dr. Bull.
嗨 布尔博士
You miss me?
想我了吗
Why, Diana Lindsay.
哎呀 黛安娜·琳赛
What happened to your lovely Southern accent?
你迷人的南方口音哪去了
Left it in Texas.
我把它留在德克萨斯了
I didn't know you did criminal law.
我不知道你还经手刑事案件
Oh, come on, Jason. You should know by now,
哦 得了 杰森 你到现在总该明白
I am full of surprises.
我这人总是出人意料
I hate surprises.
讨厌意料之外
All rise.
全体起立
Good morning, Your Honor.
早上好 法官大人
I'm pleased to introduce
很高兴提交
my excellent new representation,
我的最新陈词
the woman who will prove my innocence,
这位女士将会证明我的清白
Diana Lindsay, Esquire.
黛安娜·琳赛 封面律师
No need for the formal presentation, Mr. Withrow.
我看没必要正式陈词了 威斯罗先生
This isn't a beauty pageant.
这又不是在选美
I assure you, Judge Levy, I have never been
我向您保证 利维法官 我从未
in a beauty pageant, and a courtroom
参加过选美比赛 何况法庭
is no place for pageantry.
也不是选美的地方
Good to hear.
很高兴听到你这样说
Now let's get to work.
现在让我们回到这件案子上
Opening statements, Mr. Olsen.
请开始你的开庭陈词 奥尔森先生
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
I'm Assistant U.S. Attorney
我是联邦检察官办公室的助理律师
Dennis Olsen.
丹尼斯·奥尔森
I'm here to talk about
我来此是为说明
the tragic deaths...
这场人命惨剧...
I like your shoes.
我喜欢你的鞋子
That's a tough jury in there.
陪审团很棘手啊
Good opening statement.
开庭陈词不错
Thank you.
谢谢
And your guy, Olsen, he's a bit stiff.
不过你的同伴 奥尔森 他有点拘束
It was smart of the U.S. Attorney to bring you on.
联邦检察官办公室让你来是明智的选择
Almost as smart as Withrow bringing you on.
几乎和威斯罗请你来一样明智
He did his homework on you.
他可做了你不少功课
You, too.
你也是
Don't flatter yourself. Oh, yeah.
别自我陶醉了 哦 是嘛
You're right.
你说的对
You don't like me at all.
你对我根本不感冒
Well, I'm still gonna have to beat you... again.
不管怎样 我还是会打败你 而且是再一次
Okay.
好吧
New York City isn't Callisto, Texas.
纽约市可不是德克萨斯州的卡利斯托
You're on my turf this time.
你这次是在我的地盘
Funny. I thought it was Withrow's turf.
真有趣 我以为是在威斯罗的地盘
He owns your building, too, I understand.
据我所知 你的办公楼也是他的
I do love your overconfidence.
我真喜欢你的自负
You know you're representing a sociopath?
你知道你的客户反♥社♥会♥吗
Hey, how's your mother?
嗨 你的母亲怎么样了
Uh, Dr. Bull, right?
呃 你是布尔博士对吗
Yeah. Yeah, she's much better, thanks.
没错 是啊 她好多了 谢谢
I'm glad to hear that.
真高兴听到这个消息
Diana.
黛安娜
It's always a pleasure.
和你交手总是荣幸之至
Oh, you two know each other.
哦 你们两个认识
I'll let you take that.
你接你的电♥话♥好了
Yeah.
是我
Bull, we were in the middle
布尔 我们正在
of uploading the data of our mirror jury,
升级镜面陪审团的数据
when the power went out.
突然就断电了
We are stone cold dark here.
这里简直黑透了
First day of trial.
庭审第一天
What a coincidence.
真巧
And Withrow owns our building.
我们的办公楼就是威斯罗的
Come on, let's go.
来 我们走
So, the first move goes to Withrow.
也就是说 威斯罗先出一招
Now it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
Still no luck getting the power on.
还是没法通上电
安德鲁·威斯罗 白手起家的传奇历程
全球最佳房♥地♥产♥投资 财富杂♥志♥ 年度风云人物
You really think Andrew Withrow,
你真认为安德鲁·威斯罗
the richest developer in this city is a sociopath?
这座城市最有钱的开♥发♥商是一位反♥社♥会♥者
Oh, yeah.
哦 确实如此
Most people think of heartless killers when they hear the term,
大多数人对这个词的印象都是冷血杀手
but 95% of sociopaths
可事实上百分之九十五的反♥社♥会♥者
are highly successful in all kinds of careers.
都在各个领域获得了极大的成功
Lack of empathy allows them to excel.
缺乏同情心反而让他们脱颖而出
But he seemed affected when he was talking
可是他在说起建筑倒塌的时候
about the building collapse.
看起来确实很受触动
Withrow learned to mimic emotion.
威斯罗学会了假装动情
When I asked him about the deaths in his building,
当我和他提起他建的大楼里死去的人时
his micro expressions...
他装出的面部表情...
the slight wincing of his eye muscles,
眼肌微微皱起
the convex furrow of his left brow,
左额浮起皱纹
and the f-f-forced micro stutter,
还有勉勉勉强做出的结巴
they all came a hair late,
可是都表现得晚了一点点
and not in perfect unison.
没能做到步调一致
It was mimicry, not sympathy.
这是在模仿 不是在同情
It was a good tactic,
这是个好策略
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表