剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
到时会接管
the existing hangars and runways.
所有的机场仓库和跑道
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
It's right here.
都在这了
In fact,
实际上
two days before the accident, your company
出事的两天前 你们公♥司♥
received notification that its lease
收到了一份通知
would not be renewed at the airport,
说机场租约不会续约了
effectively shutting you down.
这样一来 你们公♥司♥就倒闭了
Did your father tell you about this?
你♥爸♥爸和你说过这些事吗
No. I had no idea.
没有 我完全不知道
After the governor's death...
州长罹难之后
...his replacement, Garrett Aiken,
接替州长职位的格拉特·艾肯
reversed the new zoning laws,
取消了之前分区法 立了新法
which ended up saving your company.
直接挽救了你们公♥司♥
So maybe you should be thanking him
所以你们应该感谢他
instead of accusing him of murder.
而不是在这指控他谋杀
Here is a portion of the videos obtained
这里有一段录像
from Governor Whitfield's
是怀特菲尔德州长
and your father's GoPro cameras moments before the accident.
和你♥爸♥爸的随身摄影机录到出事之前的视频
I don't want to see this.
我不想看
What's Liberty doing?
利伯蒂想干什么
Attacking.
反击
You okay, Walt?
沃尔特 你没事吧
You don't seem like yourself today.
你今天看起来不舒服
Should we not do this?
不然我们别跳了
I'm okay.
没事
Just business stuff.
都是些公事
All good?
不要紧的吧
I hope so.
但愿如此
Help me!
救命
I can't let this happen!
我不会让这样的事发生
I got you, I got you! Help me! Help!
我抓住你了 救命啊
I got you! Help me!
我抓住你了 救我
Just hold on!
坚持住
Governor Whitfield signed a bill
怀特菲尔德州长签署了一个法案
that was going to put your father out of business.
导致你父亲破产
I know this is difficult to hear, Ms. Hyland,
海蓝女士 我知道你很难接受
but your father sabotaged the governor's parachutes.
是对州长的降落伞动手脚的是你♥爸♥爸
Objection!
反对
This is a preposterous theory
戴维斯女士编造的这个说法
fabricated by Ms. Davis
简直荒谬
to further slander my brother's name!
这是在诋毁我哥哥的名声
The defense has their theory,
被告有他们的理论
and we have ours.
我们也有我们的
We have motive, we have audio
我们有动机 还有
of the murderer changing his mind
凶手在最后时刻
at the last minute.
改变主意的音频
You heard him.
你听到他说了
"I can't let this happen."
"我不会让这样的事发生"
So it wasn't Governor Aiken who killed him.
所以不是艾肯州长杀了他
That leaves only one person
那只剩下一个人
with motive and means to kill the governor.
有杀死州长的动机和手段
Bull, what are you thinking?
布尔 你在想什么
In order to win this case, we're gonna have to
要打赢这个官司 你在总结陈词时
change our strategy for your closing, Max.
需要改变策略 麦克斯
What would you like me to say?
你想让我怎么说
Now we know Walt was responsible
我们现在知道是沃尔特
for the governor's death.
杀死了州长
Right?
对吧
Maybe you shouldn't be in here for this.
你在这里可能不太合适
I'd like her to stay.
让她留下来
The only way we win this case
我们打赢这场官司唯一的办法
is for you to get out in front of that jury
就是你在陪审团前
and tell them Walt did this.
告诉他们沃尔特杀死了州长
Uh, you want me to, um...
你让我
tell the jury...
告诉陪审团
that my brother murdered the governor?
我哥哥谋杀了州长吗
But he was acting outside the scope of his employment,
他没有尽职尽责
which proves that the company's not liable.
这样公♥司♥也无法免责
I just don't know if I can do that.
我不知道我能不能做到
Here, I prepared your summation for you.
我帮你准备了总结陈词
All you have to do is read it.
你只要照着读就行
I'd like to hear it out loud.
我想听你大声读出来
"My brother...
"我的哥哥
...Walt...
沃尔特
...became a bitter, angry, vengeful man.”
变得刻薄 易怒 报复心加重"
Keep reading.
继续读
"He murdered the governor...
"他为了报复
to get back at him."
害死了州长"
I... I can't do this.
我... 我做不到
You have to, Max.
你没有选择 麦克斯
He blamed me.
他怪我
He thought it was my fault the company was going under.
他觉得公♥司♥快要倒闭是我的错
He blamed me.
他怪我
Who did?
谁怪你
Walt.
沃尔特
The airport wasn't gonna renew the lease.
机场不愿意续签
He assumed that I screwed it up again,
他觉得我又搞砸了
that I missed a deadline or something, but I didn't.
以为我错过截止日期什么的 可我没有
It wasn't my fault, it wasn't...
不是我的错 不是
He... he fired me.
他... 他把我解雇了
I gave 22 years to that company.
我为这家公♥司♥贡献了二十二年的青春
I gave 22 years to him.
我跟着他干了二十二年
I gave my whole life! My whole life!
我的一生都奉献给他了 我的一生
And it was Governor Whitfield's fault.
都是怀特菲尔德州长的错
It was his fault.
是他的错
It was all his fault.
都怪他
And I wanted him to pay.
我要让他付出代价
So I checked to see the next time that he was gonna be in.
所以我查了他下次来的时间
And Walt went through the packs,
沃尔特检查了降落伞
and he double and triple checked everything like he always did.
像往常一样再三检查了所有设备
And after he locked it all up,
等他都锁好以后
I did it, I frayed the cords.
我解开了绳索
I'm so sorry, honey.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I just want it all to be over.
我只想结束这一切
It's over.
已经结束了
Excuse me, can I have a minute?
打扰了 我能说几句吗
No, I think you were right.
不 你说得对
I think we should wait until after the trial.
我们等到审判结束后再谈
It's important.
这件事很重要
Will you give us a minute?
我们可以说几句吗
You should both hear this.
你们两都要听
Max Hyland turned himself in to the police today.
麦克斯 海蓝 今天向警♥察♥自首了
He confessed to killing your husband.
他承认谋杀了你丈夫
Dylan is the only person left at Hyland Skydiving.
海蓝跳伞只剩下迪兰一个人了
She's lost her father, now her uncle.
她失去了爸爸 现在又失去了叔叔
So I'm asking you,
所以我想请你
please don't take away the only thing she has left
不要带走她最后一样
that reminds her of her father.
纪念爸爸的东西
After everything you've exposed during this trial?
这次审讯你揭露了那么多还来要求我吗
My husband's infidelities, corruption?
我丈夫通奸 腐♥败♥
You've destroyed his legacy.
你毁了他的名声
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I know this has been very painful,
我知道你很痛苦
but why punish Dylan for that?
但何必让迪兰受罪呢
Max is going to prison for the rest of his life.
麦克斯余生都要在监狱度过了
Walt cared about your husband.
沃尔特关心你丈夫
And he died trying to save his life.
为了救你丈夫丧命
Do you think you can let go of this
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表