剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Dude sounds like he's 80. Dude.
这老兄听起来得有八十岁 闭嘴吧
That he was a neighborhood drug dealer.
他被举报称向邻居贩毒
And that he got into a Turf War
卷入黑帮争斗
with actual drug dealers, Tommy and Bobby Vega.
与真正的毒贩子汤米和鲍比·维加为伍
And then he said that Gordon
然后他还说
killed Tommy in a drug deal gone wrong.
戈登在一次交易失败时杀了汤米
I know this case.
我知道那案子
What?
什么
They had no evidence. None.
他们没有证据 什么都没有
Just an unimpeachable undercover source.
只是一位可靠的卧底
Working the case, and they swore
可以证明这件案子
that this source
他们发誓说这位卧底
witnessed Gordon come in.
目睹戈登走了进来
And pull the trigger against Tommy Vega and murder him.
对汤米 维加扣动了扳机将其枪杀
And you never got to hear his testimony in open court?
他都没能获得在公开庭审中辩解的机会吗
No.
没有
He took a plea deal.
他接受了辩诉交易
He never got a chance to confront his accuser.
他都没机会跟原告当面对质
Well, they shouldn't have done that.
他们不该这么做
They railroaded him.
这可是强行定罪啊
It's just a game to them,
对他们来说这不过是一场游戏
and they rig the rules against people like us.
利用规则的漏洞欺负像我们这样无辜的百姓
Your husband deserved a fair trial,
你的丈夫理应得到一场公正的庭审
an outcome determined
由包括同行在内的人
by a jury of his peers.
组成的陪审团来进行裁决
I learned about you.
我对你早有耳闻
You deliver jury verdicts.
你能左右陪审团的裁决
I would've taken this case just based on its merits.
我也不是不分青红皂白
You didn't even take my calls.
那你为什么连我电♥话♥都不接
Stand back, stand back. Get back, please.
退后 退后 请退后
Let's go, let's go.
行动 行动
A few more units are on the way.
增援马上就到
Let's go.
行动
Set up a perimeter around the block.
围绕整个街区设置警戒带
No one enters the building.
禁止无关人员进入大厦
Clear and secure all floors.
一层一层清剿
Let's go!
行动
Guys. Guys, I got video.
各位 各位 监控恢复了
Cable, you okay?
凯博 你还好吧
Lieutenant Tharder.
萨德警督
We've got 25 people trapped in there,
有人用枪劫持人♥质♥
being held hostage at gunpoint.
目前二十五人被困于内
Male or female?
嫌疑人是男是女
Female, early 30s and agitated.
女性 三十来岁 情绪激动
Clear all non-essential personnel.
清退无关人员
You got comms inside with the terrorist?
有没有通讯设备可以和里面的嫌犯通话
Can I talk to her?
我可以跟她谈谈吗
Bull seems to be doing most of the negotiating.
布尔似乎在做谈判工作
You did take his weekend seminar, didn't you?
你参加了他开设的周末研讨班 对吧
Alternative techniques to negotiation.
《谈判中的交替技巧》
What approach is he using to establish rapport?
他通过何种方法与对方建立情感的共鸣呢
Whatever it is, it seems to be working.
不管是什么 看起来都很有效
What this comes down to, Laurel,
劳雷尔 这一切都可以归结为一起
is a case of mistaken identity.
张冠李戴的冤假错案
We spend so much time worrying about
我们花了很多时间去
how others perceive us.
担心别人如何看待我们
How we dress, how we speak, how we look.
我们的衣着 谈吐和相貌
Why?
为什么
To build trust. To be seen.
为了建立信任 为了寻求认同
The DA didn't see your husband in court.
地方检察官在庭审中没能认清你的丈夫
That's clear.
这很明显
Just like these people.
就像你面前的这些人
These frightened, confused people,
这些恐惧而又困惑的人
they don't really see you right now.
他们现在也没能认清你
They see a woman with a gun.
他们仅仅看到了一名持枪的女人
But I see you.
但是我认清了你
I do.
确实如此
And I know you're a good person.
我知道你是一个好人
I want to help you.
我想要帮助你
You will help me.
你必须帮助我
Not under duress I won't.
被人强迫我可不会
Why today, specifically?
今天有什么特别之处吗
Why did you choose this day to do all of this?
为什么选择今天来实施这一切呢
They're transferring my husband today
狱警今天要把我丈夫转送到
to the same prison as Bobby Vega.
鲍比·维加所在的监狱
It's a death sentence.
这等于判了我丈夫死刑
And you want me to save him in a day?
你想让我今天就把他救出来吗
Yes.
是的
Once you know the lie,
一旦你知道了真♥相♥
you can make a call to the ADA.
你就可以致电助理地方检察官
Have them put a halt on the transfer,
让他们暂缓转送
and then just re-open the case.
重新审理此案
That's a lot to ask.
这可没那么容易
Then what?
那怎么办
They bluffed him into copping that plea.
是他们骗他接受辩诉交易的
Gordon and I were inseparable.
戈登与我亲密无间
We lived together, we worked together.
我们一起生活 一起工作
We kept no secrets from each other.
无话不谈
They got the wrong man.
他们抓错了人
And this witness, this source...
而那位证人 那名卧底...
She's the one who put the gun to my husband's head.
她就是拿枪指着我丈夫脑袋的人
Laurel, I told you not to point that gun
劳雷尔 我跟你说过了 可以用枪对着我
at anyone in this room but me.
但是不要对着其他人
I searched five years to find out the name
我花了五年时间来寻找
of the FBI Agent that they used
那名联邦调查局侦查员的姓名
to play games with my husband's life.
她视我丈夫的性命为儿戏
Special Agent Danielle James.
侦查员丹尼尔·詹姆斯
Absolutely no one has been...
可以肯定无人...
At this point, there are no confirmed deaths,
目前为止 尚无人员死亡
though we do not know the extent of the injuries
但是不知伤者的
or the number of people involved.
数量和受伤程度
NYPD has confirmed an explosion on the 22nd floor
纽约市警♥察♥局确认庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥
in the offices of the Trial Analysis Corporation.
位于大厦二十二层的办公室发生爆♥炸♥
Bomb squad personnel is in the building.
拆弹小组成员正在大厦内
We're told this is a domestic act.
本台得知这是一起国内恐袭事件
More details to come as events unfold.
随着事态发展将会披露更多细节
Laurel, let me tell you what we're gonna do.
劳雷尔 我来告诉你接下来我们怎么做
You're gonna tell me?
那你说啊
You are gonna get what you need,
你会得到你想要的正义
but you are not gonna get what you asked for.
但是你提出的要求我无法满足
I'm not getting on the phone,
我不会给别人打电♥话♥
I'm not making any demands for you.
不会因为你向地检署提出任何要求
I am not asking anyone for anything on your behalf.
也不会代表你要求别人为你做什么
But I will take your case,
但是我会承接你的案子
and I will also take that gun right now.
但是现在也要拿走你的枪
That's the deal.
这是条件
No.
不行
The gun, it's the only reason you're listening.
这支枪是你愿意听我说话的唯一理由
No, I'm listening because I'm interested.
不是 我愿意听你说话是因为我感兴趣
I'm curious to know the truth here,
我很想知道真♥相♥
and I'm curious about Danny's testimony on the stand.
我也很想听到丹尼站在被告席上的辩解
But the gun is getting in the way.
但是这支枪是障碍
Now, you have a choice.
现在请你做出选择
You can never pull that trigger,
你可以放下枪
in which case
结束这种
this is sort of a silly, tiresome pose...
愚蠢而又烦人的姿势...
Or?
要么呢
Or you can pull the trigger,
要么你就开枪吧
and something unspeakable happens.
但是接下来的事情无法形容
And I think we both know that's not an option.
这一选项对你我都不利
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表