剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I... I don't know.
我... 我不知道
How do you not know?
你怎么可能不知道
Was there a change in the software recently?
是不是最近进对软件进行了一次修改
A patch just 18 hours
在艾丽卡术后十八小时
after Erica's surgery?
才安装了一个补丁
I... don't have to answer that.
我... 没必要做出回答
All right, one against and four on the fence.
陪审席上是一对四
Zeus works with high-tech investing algorithms,
宙斯研究的是高科技投资的运算法
so exposing the flaws
所以把机械臂软件的缺陷
in Atticus's software was enough to convince him.
暴露出来就足以让他相信了
But I'm at a loss how to win over the others.
但对其他人 我没有办法
I mean, the machine malfunctioned.
我的意思是 机器出故障了
How could they not be swayed by that?
他们怎能不为此受影响呢
Because this was never about the machine.
因为这一直都不是关于机器
Or the surgery.
不是手术的问题
It's about what happened after.
而是手术之后的问题
Robeson never violated any physical standard of care.
罗伯逊根本没有违反医师责任标准
But when he wasn't really there for Erica,
但是他没有跟艾丽卡解释清楚
he violated an emotional one.
这在情理上是说不过去的
They need to emotionally connect with him,
这些陪审员必须跟他进行情理上的交流
or he's done.
否则他就完蛋了
And Aphrodite is the most influential juror.
爱美神是最有影响力的陪审员
So we're gonna turn her.
要把她拉到我们这一边
Here's everything we have on her.
这是目前我们掌握的情况
Happily married, multiple awards in her field...
婚姻幸福 在性治疗领域获得诸多奖项...
Weekly advice column:
在网上开设每周建议专栏
"Gladys Gets Intimate."
名叫"亲密无间"
Mm.
嗯
Here's her latest post.
这是她最新发布的文章
"Who is the Sexiest Man Alive?
"谁是最性感的男人
The One Who Knows He Can't Fix Everything."
知道自己并非无所不能的男人才是"
Do men really try to fix every...
男人们真的会认为自己无所...
Yes. You do.
是的 你们就是这样
Aphrodite needs to hear a man say
爱美神希望听到男人说
he can't fix everything, so we're putting Robeson
他并非无所不能 所以我们得让罗伯逊
on the stand.
也这么说
Wh...? You kidding me?
什么 你在逗我吧
He'll never admit to something he can't do.
他绝对不会承认有他办不到的事情
It's true. You said it yourself, Bull.
没错 你自己这么都说过 布尔
When it comes to surgery, Terry thinks he's infallible.
在外科手术方面 特伦觉得自己完美无缺
Nobody could make him say otherwise.
没人能改变他的想法
Oh, I know someone who could.
哦 我知道有人可以
Me?
我吗
You went toe-to-toe with him and you struck a nerve.
你跟他棋逢对手 上次说到了他的痛处
And now, Benny,
现在 本尼
now I want you to go for his jugular.
我想让你直击软肋
Sorry. Uh, Terry.
不好意思 呃 特伦
What? So I'm testifying after all?
怎么了 我终究还是要出庭辩解吗
Do you remember when you invited me
记不记得有一次
to an operating theatre
你请我去手术室观看
to watch a man get a high-tech pacemaker surgically installed?
给一位病人安装心脏起搏器
Yeah. You threw up.
记得 你都吐了
Twice. It wasn't until you kissed me on the walk home
还吐了两次 要不是在回家的路上你吻了我
that I realized that was our first date.
我都没意识到那是我们第一次约会
I'm just glad I brought breath mints.
真庆幸当时带了口香糖
What does this have to do with me taking the stand?
这跟我需要出庭辩解有什么关系
Listen.
听着
That was the worst idea for a first date ever.
第一次约会去那种地方真的很差劲
You knew you screwed the whole thing up.
你知道自己搞砸了约会
The man who, on our second date,
而第二次约会则叫我
asked me to come with him to change his car tires,
去帮你换汽车轮胎
and wore corduroy shorts
你穿着印有航♥天♥局标志的球衣
and a stained NASA jersey that said,
和灯芯绒短裤
"Failure Is Not An Option."
还说 "永不言败"
Well, that was the day I fell for you.
是的 我就是在那天爱上你的
You were just so easy to spend time with.
跟你约会不用费脑筋
You made me laugh.
你会逗我笑
Likewise, believe me.
同样的 听我的
That jury has only seen Dr. Robeson, the surgeon.
陪审团只看到了你作为外科医生的一面
They need to see Terry the endearing.
他们要看到你可爱的一面
That's the man I fell for.
那才是我爱上的男人
That's the man they need to see.
那才是陪审员们需要看到的一面
Would you say you followed all reasonable protocols and standards?
你是说你遵守了所有合理的规定和标准咯
No. I exceeded them.
是的 我的做法还高于标准
But expert witnesses said that your actions fell below
但是专家证人说你的行为没能达到
a reasonable standard of care.
合理的医师责任标准
They were wrong.
他们说错了
I... I believe you.
我... 我相信你
But I don't think that they do.
但是我认为他们不会相信你
Why do you think that is?
你觉得是什么原因呢
You'd have to ask them.
那你得问他们啊
I can't.
我不
I'm asking you.
我现在问你
You cut up an innocent woman.
你伤害了一位无辜的妇女
I didn't cut her up.
我没有伤害她
I performed an operation...
我只是做了手术...
An operation she didn't ask for.
没想到手术结果会是这样
Now she can't have kids.
现在她不能生育了
She couldn't have children
那是因为她患有子♥宫♥肌瘤
before the surgery because of the fibroids.
手术前她就不能生育
So that gives you permission to mangle a young woman's body?
所以你就要毁了这位年轻女士吗
I didn't man...
我没有毁...
I saved her life.
我救了她的命
Then why don't they believe you?
那为什么陪审员们不相信你呢
Well, I can't force them
我不能强迫他们
to believe me.
来相信我
So, so let me get this straight.
那好 现在我们来把话说清楚
You're asking them to somehow
你是让陪审员们钻进你
get inside your head during the operation?
做手术时的大脑里好知道你在想什么
I don't want them inside my head.
我不想让他们钻进我的大脑里
Wh-wh-why? Because you're such a private man?
为什么 因为你非同寻常吗
Because you're so brilliant they won't understand?
因为你医术高超 别人不懂你的想法吗
No, because it's overwhelming!
不是 因为有排山倒海的问题涌来
Do you want to know what's
你想知道那天
going on inside my head in the O.R. That day?
在手术室里我的大脑里在想什么吗
Blood pressure 100/65, normal but dropping.
血压是100/65 虽然正常但是在下降
Watch for 70 over 45.
留意降到70/45的时候
Heart rhythm irregular...
心律不齐...
Common under anesthesia.
但是在麻醉状态下属于正常情况
Incising first fibroid, tissue firmer than expected.
切割第一块子♥宫♥肌瘤 比预想的要牢固
Adjust angle, oxygen, a bit too high,
调整角度 血氧饱和度略高
may need pulse oximeter to verify.
可能需要脉搏血氧仪来验证
And that's just the first ten seconds.
这只是前十秒想的问题
That all sounds very technical.
听起来太专业了
Well, there are a dozen more decisions to be made
那好 之后的每一秒都有一堆的决定
every second after that.
需要去做
Decisions that call on every ounce of my education,
做这些决定需要调用我所有的才智
my expertise, my judgment.
所有的专业知识和判断能力
Decisions that threaten life, alter life, save life.
这些决定能够危害生命 改变生命 拯救生命
Decisions that none of you are qualified to make,
在座的没有一位有资格去做这些决定
none of you want to make.
也没有人想做
You make a lot of friends at Harvard?
你在哈佛大学有朋友吗
I went to Harvard because I wanted
我去哈佛大学是因为我想
to be a great surgeon, and I am.
成为一位伟大的外科医生 我确实做到了
I just can't do anything else.
除此之外我一无是处
This flood of information makes me excellent at what I do.
这些丰富的学识让我在外科取得成就
I see flaws, I diagnose them.
我给病人看病 确诊
I attack them and I fix them.
着手治疗并治愈他们
In the O.R., I know exactly what to do,
在手术室里 我很清楚该怎么做
whom to have on my team, when and where to cut and sew.
挑选手术团队 哪里该切 哪里该缝
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表