剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
All right.
好的
Very nice, E.J.
漂亮 英酱
You shaved 0.7 seconds off that run.
这一趟你快了零点七秒
We'll need to up the negative camber another... degree.
车的内倾角再提高... 一度
That's exciting.
令人激动啊
You wanted me to remind you when it was time to go.
现在我该提醒你下班了
Thanks, E.J.
谢谢 英酱
Anytime, man.
随时为您服务
I still have to load your upgrade.
还要给你升级
What's wrong with your wipers?
雨刷怎么啦
Low moisture sensitivity.
湿度感应系统下降
They were coming on too late when it rained.
下雨时刮臂有点迟钝
I got a game to catch.
我还要赶着去玩游戏
Come on.
快点
Screw this, I got to go.
算了 我走了
Really?
不会吧
I don't have time for this crap, E.J.
我没时间和你纠缠 英酱
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔 喔 喔
CEO of Ejetto Technologies,
宜健途科技公♥司♥的执行总裁
Ginny Bretton...
金妮·布雷顿...
E.J. Kills.
英酱杀人了
My name's E.J.
我是英酱
Technology on trial...
测试中的技术...
How are you? My name's E.J.
您好 我是英酱
My name's E.J. My name's E.J.
我是英酱 我是英酱
Would you like me to stop for some coffee?
需要停车喝咖啡吗
Ejetto Technologies was founded by tech entrepreneur
宜健途科技公♥司♥的创始人
Ginny Bretton.
金妮·布雷顿
Say her name fast and it rhymes with Einstein.
读得快一点 就和爱因斯坦谐音了
I don't think
我认为
Einstein would've devoted his life
爱因斯坦不会倾其一生
to autonomous vehicles.
研究自动驾驶汽车
Benny, do I detect a hint of technophobia?
本尼 你是否有一点科技恐惧症
Just work better with paper and pen.
有纸和笔 工作效率更高
And by pen, I mean my Montblanc.
说到笔 指的是我的万宝龙
Technophobe.
技术恐惧论者
So, what do we think of this case?
这桩案子大家怎么看
It's a loser.
案子很难打
The plaintiff is Adam's widow, married less than a year,
原告是亚当的遗孀 结婚不过一年
also an employee at Ejetto.
也是宜健途的员工
All they have to prove is that it was negligence
他们只需要证明是公♥司♥的过失
that caused the death.
造成死亡事件
Much as I hate to agree,
尽管我同意你的说法
juries get lost in technobabble,
但陪审员对科技术语一头雾水的
so they're likely to find for a young widow over big tech.
所以原告的辩论点将是年轻的寡妇
But this case has a young woman behind it,
但这案子的关键 一名年轻的女士
and Ginny has accomplished more in her first 26 years
金妮二十六岁前就取得了很高的成就
than most do in an entire lifetime.
多数人奋斗一辈子都比不上她
Who knows what she's gonna do
谁能预测她在下一个二十六年
in the next 26?
取得的成就
You really think she's going to make that big of an impact?
她真能对陪审团造成很大的影响
I do. Just got a text.
我认为会 刚收到的短♥信♥
She sent a car.
她派了车过来
Least I can do is hear her out.
至少我可以听听她怎么说
Hi, Dr. Bull.
您好 布尔博士
Please come in.
请上车
My name is E.J.
我是英酱
How are you?
您好
In case you're programmed to care,
既然你要按程序来问好
E.J., I'm fine, thanks for asking.
英酱 我很好 谢谢
Are you comfortable with me driving?
我来开车 您舒服吗
Well, "Comfortable" might be a bit strong.
"舒服"这词有点大了
I take it you're the self-driving program that Ginny is
你就是金妮编的自驾系统
getting ready to launch?
即将发布
I am.
是的
Were you driving the car that was involved
撞死人的那辆车子
in the fatal crash?
当时你是司机
Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸 是的
But don't worry, I've been updated.
不过请放心 我已经升级了
What went wrong?
哪里出问题了
Unfortunately, I don't remember.
很不幸 我不记得了
That's convenient.
那么巧
Good thing Ginny contacted me.
幸亏金妮联♥系♥我了
Yes. You have a very impressive success rate:
是的 您经手的案子成功率很高
91.5%.
91.5%
Actually, it's a bit higher than that.
其实 比这还高一点
Currently it is,
目前是这样
but Ginny also asked me to factor in this case, as well.
但金妮让我把这次案子也计算在内
I projected a loss.
我预测会输
All right, Dr. Bull.
好的 布尔博士
You have arrived at Ginny Bretton's house.
您已经到达金妮·布雷顿的住所
Front door's open.
前门已开
I'll wait here for you.
我在这里等您
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Ms. Bretton?
布雷顿女士
Oh, yeah, I'm back here.
这里 我在这里
Hey.
你好
Want a fry?
来些薯条吗
Sorry, I'm Ginny.
不好意思 我就是金妮
I'd shake your hand, but, um...
很想和你握手 不过...
burger fingers.
手指都是油
So, is it Dr. Bull?
我是叫你布尔博士
Or Jason? Or...
还是杰森 或者...
Just Bull.
就叫我布尔
Well, hey, thanks for coming.
很好 很感谢你能来
Let's...
我们就...
Where to start?
从哪里说起呢
Oh! Ah, first,
哦 首先
have a seat.
请坐
Interesting office.
办公室很有意思
My parents surrendered
父母在我十二岁时
this room to me when I was 12, so...
把这房♥间完全交给我了 所以...
Your parents live here?
你父母住这里
Oh, uh, they did, yeah.
以前是
I bought them a house in Scottsdale,
我在斯科茨代尔市给他们买♥♥了房♥
traded it for this.
换来这个地方
This is where I get all my best ideas.
这是我所有灵感的来源地
So, ah, uh, personal desalinization pods,
个人水淡化装置
self-generating solar batteries.
自生式太阳能电池
Um, the Arable Gobi. I love this one.
可耕种戈壁滩 我喜欢这个概念
It's, um, turning the Gobi Desert into farmland.
就是把戈壁滩变成农田
Are all these realistic?
这些都有现实意义吗
Yeah, all of them.
全部都有
I've just been, uh, too busy working on E.J.
我一直在为英酱忙碌
Adam was such a nice guy.
亚当人很好
I feel terrible for Adam's wife, Erica, too.
我为他的妻子艾瑞卡感到难过
Erica said Adam died because your program malfunctioned.
艾瑞卡认为 亚当的死因是程序故障
Yeah, and I've spent every minute
事发后
since he died scanning E.J.,
我反复检查英酱....
but there's no glitch, no error, nothing.
但没发现毛病或错误 一点问题都没
Wasn't his fault.
不是他的错
His?
他的
Uh, yeah, E.J.'s.
不是英酱的错
When you give something a face,
当你给某种东西赋予一张脸
it's hard not to anthropomorphize it.
很难不将它人性化
So you think it was Adam's fault.
你认为是亚当的错
It had to be.
只能这样说
He entered those updates
他每天用优盘
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表