剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
especially those closest to us,
尤其那些是跟我们最亲近的人
by the questions we choose to ask,
我们只会问我们想问的问题
and the answers we choose to believe.
只听我们想听的答案
Please raise your hand if the alterations in Danny's testimony
如果丹尼变更证词 会改变你们投票的人
would've changed your vote.
请举起手
And there you have it.
这样你们就明白了
Thank you for you participation today.
感谢你们今天的参与
I know it was a challenge.
我知道这是个挑战
And you know the real answer.
你也得到真正的答案了
Your husband's a killer.
你丈夫是个杀人凶手
If it's any consolation,
不知这样说能不能安慰你
he probably got a lighter sentence than he deserves.
比起他应得的 他已经算是被从轻处罚了
Payback time, Gordo.
该还债了 戈登
Hey, look at me!
看着我
Hey! Hey!
跟你说话呢
And has a better chance of surviving than you think.
他的生存机会 也许比你预想的要大很多
Take it easy.
放轻松
You're in trouble,
你有麻烦了
but we're gonna do everything we can to help you.
但我们会尽我们所能去帮助你
I never meant to hurt anyone.
我从没想伤害任何人
I know. But your husband did.
我知道 但你丈夫不是这样的
He had that in him,
他有凶残的一面
and he used all of his powers to keep you
但是他想方设法
from seeing it.
不让你看见他的这一面
She's all yours, lieutenant.
她交给你了 中尉
Go easy on her.
别对她太狠了
Ah. This is so good.
太棒了
Who wants a drink?
谁想去喝一杯
I'm down.
我肯定去
You guys aren't sick of each other already?
你们还没厌恶彼此吗
Freedom,
自♥由♥
Cable. Just...
凯博 就...
Let's indulge our freedom.
此刻就让我们就沉浸在自♥由♥中
Bull.
布尔
Come on.
走吧
We're going for a drink.
我们去喝一杯
Hey. Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Jurors stuck around,
陪审员们 他们留下来
of their own volition.
遵循的是他们自己的意志
I love it.
我太爱这样了
I know you quit the FBI.
我知道你离开联邦调查局
Because they couldn't recognize the devotion
是因为他们不认可
you bring to your work.
你对自己工作的付出
You're not the Bureau.
你不是调查局
No. We're not.
对 我们不是
But what we do matters to people.
但是我们做的事对人们来说很重要
And I believe in you completely.
还有 我完全信任你
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表