剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, I got myself a pair of your pants
我就随便穿了一条你乱扔的裤子
lying around here somewhere to prove it.
以此证明
You're not wearing them?
你没穿吗
Baby, I'm not wearing a thing.
亲爱的 我什么都没穿
Bad news.
坏消息
The prosecution found arsenic in Will's hands.
控方在威尔手上发现了砷
I handled the wedding dress at the show.
在时装秀上是我负责处理那件婚礼裙的
Marissa, we need a doctor in a white coat to say that.
玛丽莎 这话得由法医讲
Expert witness, got it.
专家证人 明白
Also, Pike's got Will's e-mail
而且 派克还拿到了威尔给奈拉
threatening Nella.
发的恐吓邮件
"I'm gonna kill Nella, I swear to God.
"我要杀了奈拉 我发誓
"She's a..." bad word,
"她就是个" 此处消音
"who deserves to die screaming."
"该惊叫着去死的人"
Let's not let Chunk see that.
别让特朗科看到了
I didn't mean it literally.
我不是真的这个意思
I said the same thing about Giancarlo two days ago.
两天前我还对姜卡洛说过同样的话
Not helping, Will.
没用的 威尔
What does the prosecution's evidence all have in common?
控方掌控的证据有什么共同点
It's all circumstantial.
都不是实锤证据
It requires the jury to look at a bunch of dots
这需要陪审员根据几个点
and perceive a pattern that says "guilty."
去感知谁"有罪"
We need to sell the idea
我们得让地检官相信
that A.D.A. Pike is weaving a tale.
派克在胡说
He is creating something out of nothing,
他无中生有 颠倒黑白
and we need to find jurors who don't like that.
而且还需要找出陪审团里不吃这套的人
So we need practical people.
我们需要讲究实际的人
That's right. No Picassos.
没错 不是天马行空的人
No storytellers, artists or abstract thinkers.
说书人 艺术家 思考家都不要
Left-brain only.
左脑发达就行
Mrs. Jefferson,
杰弗逊女士
do you like dogs?
你喜欢狗吗
I own three pit bulls. Why?
我有三条斗牛犬 怎么这样问
Dogs? Really, Bull?
狗 你认真的吗 布尔
Sometimes I think you make this stuff up.
有时候我觉得这都是你自己瞎编的
It's called random correlation.
这叫随机关联
Practical people tend to like classical music and dogs.
实干家倾向于听古典乐和养狗
Ergo, we like Wanda Jefferson.
艾格·旺达-杰弗逊留下
Juror number four, on the other hand,
四号♥评审员 或者叫
the doodler?
涂鸦手
Way too creative.
过于有创意了
We thank and excuse Juror Number Four.
谢谢四号♥评审员 他可以离开了
What other random correlations have you found
那其他用来辨别实干家的
to identify practical people?
随机关联是什么
Do you keep a journal?
你记日记吗
No.
不
Do you wear a watch?
你戴表吗
Now, if you were a dinosaur, what kind would you be?
想象一下自己如果是恐龙 会是什么龙
We have a jury.
陪审团选好了
The People are ready, Your Honor.
大家都准备好了 法官阁下
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
This is a case of premeditated and cold-blooded murder.
这是一起有预谋的残忍♥的谋杀案
Not a bad haul.
好消息
We have six very practical jurors,
我们有六位非常实干的陪审员
and two others leaning that way.
和两位倾向于实干的人
Four creatives.
四个创意能手
Now it's time for us to get creative.
现在轮到我们发挥创造力了
Crullers from Sadie's.
赛迪家的油煎饼
Look at that.
看看
My favorite Sadie's? In the Bronx?
我最喜欢的在布朗克斯的那家赛迪吗
45 minutes away?
四十五分钟远的那家吗
I was in the neighborhood.
我刚刚就在那里
Trying to make me feel better?
是想让我好受些吗
Why? Would that work?
我何必呢 会有用吗
Marissa, anything yet?
玛丽莎 有进展吗
Yeah. Mirror jury results came in.
有 镜子陪审团的结果出来了
Oliveira, Jefferson
奥利维拉·杰弗逊
and Whistler responded to Benny's opening statement.
和威斯勒对本尼的开场陈述有反应
But not Andrew Wong... Odd.
但是安德鲁·王没有 奇怪
Well, Wong's a financial planner.
王是位金融顾问
I mean, maybe he's more creative
我觉得他可能比我们评估的
than we gave him credit for.
更有创造性
No. It's his clothes.
不 是他的衣服奇怪
Monday, black pants, black shirt.
周一 黑裤子 黑衬衫
Tuesday, black pants, green shirt.
周二 黑裤子 绿衬衫
Wednesday... you get the idea
周三 你懂了吧
He likes his black pants.
他喜欢自己的黑裤子
But not fashion.
但不喜欢时尚
He is threatened by Will's cool-kid vibe.
他会被威尔的酷小子做派吓到
Everyone expresses their fashion,
每个人都自觉或不自觉地
whether they're aware of it or not.
传达着他们的时尚观
It's how we interact with the environment.
我们就是这样和周围交流的
Right.
没错
Ah, Cable.
凯博
You're trying to say you're counter-cultural and unique.
你想表达自己是反正统文化又独特
But the hipster effect...
但是潮人影响
and it is a real thing...
确实存在于你身上
says that you really just look like every other hipster.
使你看起来跟其他潮人没差别
Not so unique.
没这么独特
Case in point.
看她就知道我说的没错
And Marissa.
还有玛丽莎
You love to dress up.
你喜欢打扮
And I would say
我想说
that your high heels flatter your lovely figure,
你的高跟鞋为你完美的身材加分
were I not your boss, so...
如果我不是你的老板
Were I not your employee, I would say thank you.
如果我不是你的员工 我会说谢谢你
Chunk, what is Bull's psychological fashion profile?
特朗科 布尔的心理时尚写照是什么
Cardigans.
开身毛衣
Professional but not overt.
专业但不又不张扬
He hides behind the suit... Dark colors.
他隐藏在深色西服里
Same look every day.
每天穿的都一样
Stylish.
很雅致
Gives him the ability to watch or be watched.
让他既能被关注也能关注别人
A man for all seasons.
四季通用
Well, I know you two put a lot of thought into appearance,
我知道你俩在着装方面花了不少心思
so, clearly, you're gonna have no problem
所以 很显然 你能为威尔找到
figuring out a look for Will
一套不会吓到
that stops scaring Mr. Wong.
王先生的衣服
Right, Chunk?
对吧 特朗科
Yeah.
是
On it.
我这就去
So the prosecution just dropped
检方刚刚发布了一份
a revised witness list... two new names.
修正过的证人名单 加了两个新名字
Giancarlo Sartor and Brent Orlov.
姜卡洛· 萨托和布伦特·奥洛弗
Nella Wester's number two guy and her competitor.
奈拉·韦斯特的二号♥副手和她的对手
They must have damaging testimony.
他们肯定有破坏性的证言
We need to talk to them and find out what it is.
我们得跟他们谈谈 知道他们说什么
I happen to know where they'll both be tonight, in a tux.
巧了 我知道他们今晚会在哪 开派对
Marissa, slip on your favorite high heels.
玛丽莎 穿上你最喜欢的高跟鞋
We're going to a party.
我们要去参加派对了
Brent Orlov is my favorite designer.
布伦特·奥洛弗是我最喜欢的设计师
Stop having fun, Marissa.
别光顾着享受了 玛丽莎
We're here to work.
我们是来工作的
It's time to get down to business.
该干正事了
All right, we're here
好吧 我们是来这
to cross-examine witnesses.
盘问证人的
Think of it as
就把这当成
a sexier People's Court.
性感版的人♥民♥法♥院♥吧
People in $20,000 dresses.
穿着两万美元礼服的人♥民♥
Cable, you didn't see that.
凯博 你错过了哦
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表