剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I need to go with my gut here.
我要跟随我内心的想法
We strike Arlo
我们排除阿洛
and we take our chances with Connie.
冒险留住康妮
Do we need to revisit the ground rules?
我们需要重新回顾一下规则吗
You're the boss.
你是老板
Okay, juror 22, thank you for your service.
好的 二十二号♥陪审员 谢谢你抽空前来
Arlo, you're excused.
阿洛 你可以走了
Number 23, could you please take his seat.
二十三号♥ 麻烦你可以坐他的位置吗
They struck Arlo.
他们排除了阿洛
We both did, the dreaded double strike,
我们都排除了 正是我们所担心的双重排除
and now we're stuck with Connie.
我们不得不接受康妮
So much for your gut.
多亏了你的第六感
Abigail was right.
阿比盖尔是对的
We had no shot with Arlo on the jury...
阿洛在陪审团我们是赢不了的...
but if she'd trusted me,
但如果她相信我的话
we would've avoided Connie, too.
我们也不会把康妮加进来
Trust has to be earned, I guess.
可能信任是要人去争取的吧
Connie's looking at me
康妮看我的眼神
like I'm stuck on the bottom of her shoe.
感觉就像是我粘在了她鞋底上
Well, then...
那么
it's a good thing we love challenges, isn't it?
还好我们热爱挑战 不是吗
Oh.
噢
Hey, I like the scruff.
我喜欢你的胡茬
Things have changed since you graduated
自从你升职 不再是外勤之后
from being a field agent.
很多东西都变了
I guess you can do what you want,
可能你可以为所欲为吧
now that you're the big SAC.
现在你是个大特工
I prefer...
我还是希望
Special Agent in Charge.
你叫我特工主管
Made it easier to get you what you wanted.
让你更方便拿到你想要的东西
You'd be amazed how much gambling is in sports.
你会对博♥彩♥业对体育的影响规模感到十分惊讶
The game had millions bet on it.
这场比赛 别人下了上百万的注
Most of the betting on the game was underground.
大部分的注都是在地下赌庄下的
Bahamas-based supply packaging companies...
位于巴哈马的包装提供商
fronts for offshore gambling.
离岸赌博的桥头堡
That's a lot of bets,
这赌注可真多
but I'm not seeing anything over 20 grand.
但我没看见有超过两万的赌注
Follow the credit cards.
追踪信♥用♥卡♥记录
There's some repeat offenders there.
有些人是重犯
Must have been intense playing with Jace.
和杰斯对决肯定很激烈吧
Understatement of the year.
年度保守评论
The guy practiced 16 hours a day.
那个人每天练习十六个小时
So did we just to keep up with him.
就为了能跟上他 我们也这么做了
If he made the tiniest slip, he'd beat himself up,
只要他犯了丝毫的错误 他就会责备自己的
like it was all on his shoulders.
好像一切都是他的责任一样
Any chance he threw it?
他有可能放弃比赛吗
I've been asking myself that,
我也一直在问自己这个问题
but if you saw him right after the game,
但如果你在比赛后看到他了
he was in shock.
他惊呆了
You'll testify to that?
你会为此作证吗
Yeah, if it'd do any good.
如果这有用的话 我会的
Why wouldn't it?
怎么就没用了呢
Our team was pretty special.
我们队伍很特别
We won the championship four times in a row,
我们之前连续四次蝉联冠军赛
but Vin broke us up just to punish Jace.
但文为了惩罚杰斯 就把我们拆散了
Even if Jace wins the case,
就算杰斯赢了这单案子
we'll never get the team back.
这队伍我们也重建不回来了
Ask Yuna. She'll tell you the same thing.
去问尤娜 她也会这么对你说的
It's not like Dewey's
杜威不是一个烂队长
a bad team leader, he's trying,
他正在尝试带领好这个队伍
and clearly, he likes being in charge, but...
很明显 他也喜欢领导他人 但是...
He's no Jace.
他不是杰斯
Dewey's young.
杜威还很年轻
Jace is old, like, 25.
但杰斯大了 已经二十五了
And Jace knew how to make us want to win,
杰斯知道如何让我们想要去赢
you know, play as a team.
就是作为一个团队那样
And we tried harder
我们加倍努力的去做
because we didn't want to let him down.
因为我们不想让他失望
You don't think he lost intentionally.
所以你觉得他不是故意输掉比赛的
No, no. No, he wanted it too badly.
是的 他非常想赢
He was just a bit off that day, that's all.
他那天只不过是有些不对劲而已 就是这样
You miss him.
你想念他了
We all lived together in a gaming house.
我们都住在一个游戏屋里
Worked, played,
一起工作 一起玩
practiced, 24/7.
一起练习 时时刻刻在一起
But nothing ever happened between us.
但是我们两个之间什么都没发生过
Jace was very clear,
杰斯说的很清楚
he didn't want anything to interfere with the team dynamic.
他不希望有任何事干扰整个团队的状态
What about now?
那现在呢
The second he was gone, Vin excommunicated him.
他前脚一走 文后脚就把他给开除了
No texts, calls, nothing.
没有短♥信♥ 没有电♥话♥ 什么都没有
So, yeah, I... I miss him.
所以 是的 我想念他了
Sorry, I won't get this emotional
对不起 我出庭的时候不会
No. on the stand.
没关系 这么情绪化
I want you to be exactly like this.
我想要的就是你现在这样
Don't change a thing.
别做任何改变
You're gonna be a perfect character witness for Jace.
你将会是杰斯完美的品德信誉见证人
I'm an avid gardener.
我是一名热心的园丁
I'm an avid gardener.
我是一名热心的园丁
I rescue distressed animals.
我拯救那些可怜的动物
I rescue distressed animals.
我拯救那些可怜的动物
I listen to heavy metal.
我听重金属音乐
I listen to heavy metal.
我听重金属音乐
The mirror jurors are evenly split after opening statements.
他们在开庭陈词后把镜面陪审员平均分散开了
Connie is leading the dark side.
康妮在往不好的一面诱导
Well, let's bring her to the light.
那我们就把她带到好的这面来
Ever heard of the IKEA effect?
你听说过宜家效应吗
I imagine I'm going to.
我觉得你要讲给我听了
It's a cognitive bias
它说的是一种认知偏差
where consumers place a higher value
消费者看待他们付出过努力的东西时
on a thing they have put work into.
会觉得它们更有价值一些
Like building furniture; it makes them like it more
例如比起组装好的家具来说
than if they bought it assembled.
他们会更喜欢自己组装的家具
We get Connie
我们通过让康妮喜欢上
to invest in Jace
泰坦陨落这个电子游戏
by enjoying the video game Titanfall,
好让她对杰斯有好感
she'll be converted by the end of the trial.
这样在审判结束时她就会转变看法了
Hey, so, I called in a favor from a friend at the Bureau.
嘿 我给局里的一个朋友打电♥话♥询问
Thousands of bets were made
他说这场游戏上有很多人下了赌注
on the big game, but mostly small.
但大部分赌注都很小
When I started cross-reffing some of the larger ones,
当我开始详查那些大赌注时
I found several were from corporate sells,
我发现有些是来自企业销♥售♥的
that, um, all came from the same offshore bank.
他们都来自同一个银行账户
Someone wanted to bury a big bet. How much?
有人想要埋下一笔大赌注 有多少钱
500 grand, but all against Jace.
五十万美元 但都是押杰斯输的
The odds were 25 to one, he was unbeatable.
赔率是二十五比一 他无敌了
No one would risk that unless it was a sure thing.
除非特别确定 不然没人会冒这么大的风险
That gives Jace a very good reason to lose.
这是杰斯输掉比赛的一个很好的理由
Your lawyer's here.
你的律师来了
Actually, I'm not a lawyer.
其实我不算是一名律师
So I'm gonna go.
所以我要走了
Go where?
你要去哪里
Anywhere without lawyers.
没有律师的地方
She's a keeper.
她很会照顾人
This isn't what she signed up for.
她可不这么想
I can imagine.
我能想象得到
I know about the bet.
我知道赌注的事了
What bet?
什么赌注
One hour before the match that you lost,
在你输掉的那场比赛的一小时之前
someone put $500,000 down on the other team.
有人拿五十万美元押对方赢
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表