剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Richard chased her out, and an hour later,
理查德追了出去 一小时后
Layla's body was found around the corner.
莱拉的尸体在街角被发现
Anyone see the murder?
有人目击了这起谋杀吗
No.
没有
But we got all we need on him.
但我们有足够的证据逮捕他
So they picked up Richard on a park bench,
他们在公园的长椅上逮捕了理查德
disoriented.
他当时神情恍惚
And he had Layla's blood on his shirt sleeves.
而且他的衬衣袖子上沾有莱拉的血迹
The evidence is just gravy.
嫌疑犯一主动认罪
When you have a confession.
证据就只是意外之财了
Where'd you find the rebar?
你是在哪找到钢筋的
There was a construction site nearby.
附近有个建筑工地
That's what you used to hit Layla?
你用钢筋袭击了莱拉吗
Hey.
嗨
It's okay, Richard.
没事的 理查德
It's okay.
没事
You'll feel so much better once you get it all out.
坦白一切后 你就会如释重负的
Yeah, I killed her!
对 我杀了她
Okay?
可以了吧
I hit her on the head. She went down.
我用钢筋打了她的头 她倒了下去
It's all sort of a blur. I don't know, I killed her.
一切都变得模糊不清了 我不知道 我杀了她
Like I said, ship 'em in, ship 'em out.
如我所说 警♥察♥抓人 我送他们进监狱
Really? Time-stamp says 1:19.
真的吗 上面显示的时间是下午一点十九分
Police picked him up at 2:00 a.m.
警♥察♥凌晨两点就逮捕了他
That's 11 hours in the box.
他被刑拘了十一个小时
Your detective didn't let up.
警探一刻都没松懈
Detective Murphy's a good cop.
墨菲警探很负责
Hmm. Still.
就算如此
Can I please just have some water?
能给我杯水吗
Some water. Of course.
请给我杯水吧 当然
Whatever you want.
悉听尊便
11 minutes or 11 hours...
十一分钟或者十一个小时 这不重要
We got a confession.
重要的是他认罪了
I want justice as much as the Evertons, Mr. Perkins.
我同埃弗顿的家人与你一样
As much as you do.
都想要公正的判决
Which is why I will take this case.
因此我要接下这起案子
His case.
为他辩护
What?
什么
Oh, I'm hungry. You hungry?
我饿了 你呢
I could go for something extravagant,
让我们去吃顿大餐
like a wildebeest or a hippo.
山珍海味 满汉全席之类的
Bull? What?
布尔 怎么了
We just gave up a huge payday.
我们刚刚推掉了一大笔酬劳
Not to mention, the suspect confessed.
不要说这个嫌疑犯已经认罪了
If you just murdered someone, would you go sleep on a park bench?
你要是杀了人还能在长椅上睡得着吗
It's hard to say; I've never murdered anyone.
这很难说 毕竟我没杀过人
But don't push me.
你可别逼我开杀戒
The first thing he asked for after his confession was water.
他认罪之后做的第一件事情是要水喝
Makes me wonder how much food and water he had
我不禁在想 在这十一个小时之间
during his 11 hours of interrogation.
他受到了什么非人待遇
11 hours isn't that long. When I was at Homeland Security,
十一个小时而已 我在国安局工作的时候
we had suspects who took months to confess.
有一个嫌犯过了一个月才认罪
Terrorists believe in a cause.
你说的那是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Richard was a line cook who just lost his fiancée.
理查德是个刚刚失去了未婚妻的流水线厨师
The facts line up too easily against this kid.
种种证据直截了当地指向了这孩子
I know; most people hear a man confess to murder,
我知道 大部分人听说一个人认了谋杀罪
and they think guilty.
他们会想 这就是凶手
You hear a man confess, and you give up a fortune
你听到一个人认罪 却放着一大笔钱不要
to represent him.
去为他辩护
It's great to be me, isn't it?
我真是个好人 对吧
Wait, where are we going?
等等 你要上哪儿去
Jail. What?
监狱 什么
Dr. Bull.
布尔博士
I was surprised you wanted to meet with a confessed killer
我听说你要来和一个自证有罪的杀人犯
and a lowly public defender.
和一个籍籍无名的公共律师会面 惊讶的不得了
I hear the Evertons offered you a king's ransom
我听说埃弗顿家一掷千金
to put Richard away.
求你帮理查德定罪
So I can't imagine why you'd drag yourself down here.
所以我理解不了你怎么会到这里来
It's no time to be cynical, Isaac.
现在可不是中二的时候 艾萨克
You don't know it yet, but you just won the lottery.
你还不知道自己这次可交了好运吧
Richard, how they treating you in here?
理查德 他们对你还好吗
Food okay?
吃的还行吗
Yeah, it's fine.
还可以
You used to cook Wagyu beef with balsamic reduction,
你以前可是做日本和牛配浓缩酱汁的大厨
and now you're eating rotten produce, fake cheese,
现在他们给你吃腐坏的东西 伪劣奶酪
and drinking purple sugar-water.
拿紫色的糖水当饮料喝
But it's fine, huh?
你觉得也还可以
Well, I guess we've learned
不过这也没什么奇怪的 根据我们
one thing about you:
对你为数不多的了解
you admit to things that aren't true.
你也不是第一次说假话了
Yeah, you probably should've just taken that money, then.
对 所以你应该拿了那笔钱
Why? Because you're guilty?
为什么 因为你有罪吗
Layla...
莱拉...
she came from money... Serious money.
她家很有钱 富甲一方
Your dad's unemployed.
你父亲是个无业游民
Brother did time for assault.
你哥哥蹲过大牢
What was Layla Everton doing with a guy like you?
为什么莱拉·埃弗顿会选择你这么一个人
We were in love. That's what she was doing with me.
我们相爱 这就是她选我的原因
Back off.
退回去
My client's been through enough. Agreed. Which is why
我的客户受了很多罪 我知道 所以
this should be the end of his nightmare and not the beginning.
这应该是他噩梦的终结 而不是开始
Why did you confess? I don't know.
你为什么认罪 我不知道
My head was all messed up.
我的头脑一片混乱
It was like I was in a fog.
云里雾里的
All I could think about was trying to get out of there
我只想着快点离开那里
as quick as I could.
越快越好
I kept asking them what happened to Layla.
我一直在问他们 莱拉到底怎么死的
All that cop would say was,
而那些警♥察♥不停地说
Well, you got to get that guilt off your chest?
你得坦白你的罪行
You feel guilty about something?
你觉得愧疚吗
Well, I'm the reason she was out on that street alone.
是啊 要不是我 她也不会一个人到街上去
So, yeah. That was my fault.
好吧 是我的错
I should've been there for her, but I did not kill Layla.
我应该在她身边 但是我没有杀她
I loved her.
我爱她
We are gonna show the jury
我们要让陪审团看到
that the police set up Richard
那些警♥察♥是怎么对待理查德的
because he was from the wrong side of the tracks
因为他出身贫寒
and the Evertons never wanted
埃弗顿一家从来不希望
him near their daughter.
自己的女儿和他有任何瓜葛
No, Isaac.
不对 艾萨克
If we make this about rich versus poor,
如果我们把这个案子变成贫富矛盾
we lose.
我们输定了
If we make it about money or class, we lose.
把这变成金钱或者阶级斗争 也会一败涂地
They're gonna make this about Richard's confession.
我们要把理查德的认罪当做重点
And that is what we're gonna destroy.
这才是我们要击垮的重点
It's your lucky day. I'm gonna take this case.
你真幸运 我要接下这个案子
第一季 第五集
庭审专家
One more keystroke, and all of the details
一键之间 特朗科的约会实况
of Chunk's date will be revealed.
就能尽收眼前
Cable, I told you that I don't want...
凯博 我说过我不想...
Yeah, yeah, you don't want to know,
是是是 你不想知道
but we do. Hit it, Cable.
但是我们想 按键吧 凯博
Oh, boy. You're not gonna bait me.
哇塞 你别想引我上钩
I don't need recon for my date!
我用不着侦察我的约会对象
How many people think Richard Fleer is guilty?
多少人觉得理查德·弗利尔有罪
Really?
讲真
It's called job security.
这是为了保住饭碗
Ah. I don't believe this is why I hired you.
我为什么要雇你们来着
Can I see a show of hands?
举手示意一下好吗
That's better.
这才像样
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表