剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
So clearly you're former military,
很明显你是退伍军人
and you're wearing aviator sunglasses,
而且你戴着飞行员墨镜
so I figured... pilot.
所以我料到你是...飞行员
Plus, one look at Oscar, and... there's no way he's a pilot.
另外 奥斯卡一眼看上去...就不是飞行员
All right, let's go hear this flight recording.
好了 我们去听飞行录音吧
Passing outer marker,
经过外指点标
ILS Approach 1-6, good to land.
仪表着陆系统指标接近1-6 可以着陆
Radar contact, cleared to land runway 1-6.
雷达信息收悉 1-6指标准许降落跑道
Ceiling 2-0-0.
绝对升限2-0-0
Visibility one-quarter mile, wind one-niner-zero,
能见度四百米 风向1-9-0
variable 25 gust...
不定向风参数二十五...
Tower Albany to Flight 213...
奥尔巴尼航♥空♥塔台呼叫213航♥班♥...
Wind shear. Wind shear.
风切变 风切变
Wind shear, loss 20 knots.
风切变 每秒偏离航向十厘米
Cross-control 0500.
交叉控制0500
Can't...What are you doing? Throttle's up!
不能...你在干什么 加大油门
On the go...got to take it around!
继续飞行...加油门重飞
Full power, full power...
开足马力 开足马力...
That's not protocol.
这违反规定
Clean it up, full power!
清除数据 开足马力
Terrain...Pull up.
接近地面...上拉操纵杆
Terrain... pull up.
接近地面...上拉操纵杆
Five more seconds! Brace! Brace!
再飞五秒 抓紧 抓紧
Tower Albany, I've lost them off-screen.
奥尔巴尼航♥空♥塔台 213航♥班♥失去雷达信♥号♥♥
You need a minute?
你要缓一会吗
I'm okay.
没事
Sounds like you did the best you could in a hell of a storm.
听起来你在这场可怕的风暴中竭尽全力了
I considered flying on to Boston early on,
我本来考虑转行至波士顿
but the storm was worse there, so...
但是那里的风暴更糟 所以...
We started our descent, and...
我们开始降落 然后...
we hit a massive wind shear.
我们遭遇了剧烈的风切变
The challenge is gonna be the NTSB report.
难点在于全国运输安全委员会的报告
It says...
上面写道...
Captain Mathison failed to follow emergency protocol
机长马西森因未能遵守紧急操作规范
and lost control of the plane.
从而对飞机失去控制
The NTSB says
全国运输安全委员会声称
80% of crashes are caused by pilot error.
百分之八十的坠机事故都是飞行员的错
It's not exactly a fair fight
这并不公平 因为飞行员们
when the pilots usually aren't around to defend themselves.
通常都没能为自己辩护
The flight recorder backs up the report.
飞行录音是附在报告后面的
A jury is going to be inclined to believe it.
陪审团会倾向于认同报告的说法
Unless someone bothers to give them
除非有人费心给他们找
a credible alternative explanation.
另一种可信的解释
Her own copilot questioned her decision.
她的副驾驶员质疑她的决定
And you can read the mind of a dead man?
那么你能读懂死人的想法咯
Good for you, Oscar.
干得不错 奥斯卡
Do you think you lost control?
你觉得你失去对飞机的控制了吗
I don't remember.
我记不得了
I wish I could tell you why I did what I did that day,
我也想告诉你我当时为什么会那么做
but it just...
但是...
To my point,
在我看来
the plaintiffs are gonna find that very convenient.
原告们很快就会认定她那么做的原因
She had six broken ribs.
她有六根肋骨骨折
And a severe concussion.
还有严重的脑震荡
Memory loss does happen with head trauma.
头部创伤确实会带来失忆
You were in the military?
你以前在部队服过役
I flew 139 sorties over Iraq.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥执行过139架次的飞行任务
Got over 12,000 flight hours.
飞行时间超过一万两千小时
So what's the last thing you do remember?
那么你记得的最后一件事是什么
The wind shear alarm.
风切变报♥警♥
Then I woke up in the hospital.
醒来的时候就躺在医院里了
They told me everyone on the flight...
他们告诉我飞机上的其他人...
And there were no survivors.
没有生还者
And you feel responsible.
于是你感到负有责任
My plane went down and I lost 62 souls.
我驾驶的飞机坠机了 六十二人丧命
Of course I feel responsible.
我当然感到有责任
I am responsible.
我得负责
Taylor, no one wants to see you
泰勒 没人希望你忍♥受
endure a long, difficult trial.
冗长和艰难的庭审
Let me work with the airlines.
我会和航♥空♥公♥司♥一起
We can hash out a settlement for these families.
向受害人家属提出和解
Lord knows
天知道
what a jury is going to come back with.
陪审团会作出什么样的裁定
We'll know.
我们会知道的
Excuse me?
你说什么
We'll know what a jury's gonna come back with.
我们会知道陪审团将如何裁定
We'll know because that's what we do.
因为这就是我们的工作
That's what trial science is.
这就是庭审科学
And something to remember, Mr. Weber.
你要知道 韦伯先生
Just because Taylor feels responsible
不能因为泰勒感到有责任
doesn't mean she's to blame.
就要让她背锅
Captain Mathison, I'd like to take your case.
马西森机长 我很乐意接你的案子
Huh. Okay, s...so what do we do next?
嗯 好吧 那...那我们接下来干什么
My team and I go to work.
我和我的团队开始工作
I didn't sleep for a week after that plane went down.
飞机失事后我有一个星期没睡好觉
I was lead mechanic on the gate that day.
那天我是负责预检的首席机械工
Couldn't help but wonder if I'd missed something.
禁不住在想是不是有漏检
How you sleeping now?
你现在睡眠怎么样
Eight hours a night.
一天八小时
Look, I did all my preflight checks.
你看 所有的飞行前检查我都做了
The NTSB was all up in here
全国运输安全委员会的人
and they still cleared my crew.
当时都在这里并要求机务人员离场
The plane wasn't ten years old.
飞机并未超龄服役
There was barely a grease spot on the repair log.
维修日志上也几乎没有不良记录
So it was okay to fly.
就是说那架飞机是可以起飞的
Waxed and ready to go.
随时都可以
Well, that report said that the pilots
好吧 可是报告里说飞行员
did their own inspection before takeoff.
在起飞前也自己做了检查
Why is that?
为什么要那样
They're required to do a walk-around.
按要求他们是要再四处看看的
But it wasn't both of them that day, it was just the copilot.
但是那天他们并没有一起看 只有副驾驶员
Is that standard procedure?
那符合标准流程吗
It's always the copilot.
一直都是副驾驶员看
She did her walk-around like she was supposed to.
她确实也四处看过了
What do you...what do you mean "She"?
你说...你说"她"是什么意思
There are lady copilots.
有女性副驾驶员
Well, the lady wasn't the copilot on that flight.
可是那次航♥班♥并没有女性副驾驶员
She was the captain.
机长是女性
I mean...
我是说...
Damn.
该死
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的各位女士们先生们
have you reached a verdict?
你们作出裁定了吗
Guilty of gross negligence.
因重大过失而有罪
Verdict.
裁定如下
Guilty. Guilty.
有罪 有罪
We've questioned all of our mock jurors,
我们问了所有的模拟陪审团成员
and they've all found Captain Mathison guilty.
他们都认为马西森机长是有罪的
Let me work on her image.
我来在她的庭审形象上想想办法
Maybe we're sending the wrong message.
可能我们传递了错误的信息
I have some ideas
我有几套方案
that could balance her military edge.
能将她军人的硬气收敛一些
Worth a shot. We varied our emphasis on her military record,
值得尝试 我们着重强调了她的服役记录
her stellar pilot rating, nothing's changed the outcome.
一流的飞行员技术等级 还是没能改变结果
Mr. Foreman, have you reached a verdict?
陪审团团长 你们作出裁定了吗
We have, Your Honor.
作出了 法官大人
In the case of Berman et al. V. Mathison,
在伯曼等人对马西森一案中
we find the defendant not guilty.
我们裁定被告无罪
Not guilty? That's amazing.
无罪 太令人惊讶了
How'd he do that?
他怎么做到的
It is amazing.
很神奇
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表