剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Ariel, I am very impressed. This is gorgeous.
艾瑞尔 很厉害啊 画的真漂亮
That was totally meant for Theo.
我是想瞄准希奥的
I'm so sorry, Ms. Howland.
真抱歉 霍兰德老师
Thank you, Kelsey.
谢谢 凯尔西
Luke,
卢克
lucky for you, I'm wearing this.
算你走运 我穿着罩衣呢
So I'm not in trouble? Of course you are.
那我没事了吗 当然有事
But not nearly as much as if we were using oil paints.
不过幸亏用的不是油性涂料 不然麻烦才真大
All right, see you soon.
好了 大家下节课再见
I'm amazed how well you handled Luke.
你没对卢克生气 我很惊讶
Nothing can get to me today.
今天没什么能让我生气
My stocks are way up.
我的股票一路上涨
It's like I hit the lottery.
简直像中了彩票一样
My broker told me to hold
我的经纪人让我
another week or so, but I'm not greedy.
再等一周左右再卖♥♥ 但是我没那么贪心
All I need is enough for the down payment on this condo.
我只要赚够这间公♥寓♥的定金就够了
No more 90-minute commutes to school.
再也不用花九十分钟来上班了
Hang on.
等等
This has to be a mistake.
这不可能啊
It's gone.
都没了
My money's gone.
我的钱都没了
$87.26... that's all that's left.
就剩87.26美元了
This is all of my savings.
这可是我全部的积蓄啊
Hey!
喂
Where you think you're going?
你去哪啊
I have to talk to my stockbroker!
我得去找我的股票经纪人谈谈
I'm calling about your account at Brannigan Trust.
我打来是想谈谈您在布兰尼根信托银行的户头
Great news, you qualify
有个好消息
for our free investment advisory services.
您能免费享受我们的投资咨♥询♥服务
Yeah, great.
那太好了
I've reviewed your account
我重新看过了您的账户
and have a couple of strong performers to recommend.
有几支绩优股想给您推荐
Sure, no pressure. Talk to your husband
当然 不用着急 等你丈夫下班回家了
when he gets home from work.
跟他讨论一下
The stock won't be at this price tomorrow.
但是明天股票可就不是这个价了
No, no, look, if you're asking me,
不 听着 要我说
you don't want to sell yet. But that is between us, okay?
还不能卖♥♥ 但这话出去别说 好吗
And, nope, don't ask me
还有 别问我怎么知道的
how I know, just make sure to send me a postcard
等你把钱赚到手
after you've cashed in and you're docking
开着游艇去巴哈马度假的时候
your yacht in the Bahamas.
别忘了给我寄张明信片就行
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hello?
请问
Uh, which one of you is Alex DuBois?
你们谁是艾利克斯·杜博
No way.
不会吧
This is unbelievable.
简直不敢相信
This is a stock scam.
这就是个股市骗局
A woman is here.
来了位女士
She's looking for some advice.
她想寻求点建议
Sounds like she got scammed in one of those
看样子她被虚假投资交易
bogus investment deals.
骗去了钱
How much did she lose?
损失了多少钱
$19,000.
一万九千美元
That's not really what we do here, Chunk.
这种事不归我们管 特朗科
I know, but it looks like it pretty much
我知道 但是这好像
wiped out her savings. Can we help her out?
是她的全部积蓄了 我们能帮帮她吗
Well, you could have Benny take a look at it.
你可以让本尼看一下怎么回事
Maybe there's a small claims case.
没准能打成个小额索赔案
Okay. Where is Benny?
好的 本尼在哪
Late again.
他又迟到了
Oh, he's running some errands.
他正在外面办事
Look, um, her name is Erin Howland.
是这样 这个女人叫艾琳·霍兰德
She went to the U.S. Attorney's Office,
她已经去过国家检察官办公室了
and they turned her down.
结果他们拒绝帮助她
We can one-up the feds, right?
我们可没联邦局的那帮探员不近人情 对吧
Who is she?
这人什么来头
Friend of a friend.
是我朋友的朋友
If it's that fashion editor
如果是上个月你介绍给我认识的
you introduced me to last month, the answer is no.
那个时尚编辑 我是不会帮忙的
No. She's not.
不 不是她
Supermodel?
是个超模吗
She's my nephew's fifth grade teacher.
她是我侄子的老师 教五年级
I can't believe this happened to me.
我根本无法相信这种事会发生在我身上
It's humiliating. It's okay.
真是太丢人了 没关系的
You can trust Bull.
你可以相信布尔
Just tell him what you told me.
把你告诉我的事情告诉他
About six months ago, an investment advisor called me.
大概半年前 一个投资顾问给我打了电♥话♥
He told me about some stocks.
给我讲了点股票方面的事
Sure thing. I know what you're thinking,
我猜也是 我知道你在想什么
but I'm not one of those people. Ask anyone.
但我不是那种好骗的人 所有人都知道
Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
我身上从来没发生过这种事
Well, telemarketers can be persuasive.
这种电♥话♥推销员很有说服力的
They once got me for a 400-buck pen.
有一次硬是把一根四百块的钢笔卖♥♥给我了
It's a valuable lesson for a ten-year-old, though.
不过我当时只有十岁 倒也是宝贵的教训了
I wasn't looking for a get-rich-quick scheme.
我不是想找一夜暴富的歪门邪道
I thought I was investing responsibly.
我以为这是理性投资
As soon as I bought the stock, the price shot up.
我才刚买♥♥股价就大涨
I was making a huge profit.
我赚了一大笔
On paper. I wanted to sell,
表面是没错 我当时想抛掉
but he told me to hold on for a few more weeks.
但是经纪人说再观察几周
Well, the price crashed, along with almost my entire savings.
结果价格跌了 我的毕生积蓄也没了
$19,000.
整整一万九千块
You want us to track this guy down?
你想让我们找到这个人吗
I did that already, which is how I found out it's a scam.
我已经去找了 这才发现是个骗局
Well, you're clearly proactive.
你还真是主动出击啊
Not a pushover.
不是任人宰割的人
So, I'm curious, why would you trust
所以我想知道 你怎么会相信一个陌生人
a stranger with your entire life savings?
还把毕生积蓄都托付给他呢
He wasn't a stranger.
他对我来说不是陌生人
He worked at my bank, Brannigan Trust.
他在我开账户的银行工作 布兰尼根信托银行
The Brannigan Trust?
那家布兰尼根信托银行吗
Yeah.
对
Well, they cleared out fast.
他们跑得还真快
Looks more like a boiler room than a bank.
这看着不像银行 倒像个不法电♥话♥交易所
Brannigan Trust has been around since J.P. Morgan.
布兰尼根信托银行从摩根大通时期起就有了
Why would they get involved in a boiler room?
为什么要蹚不法交易所这种浑水
I'm telling you, it was them.
你听我说 绝对是他们
That's where the sign was; it said:
那个标牌就贴在这里 写着
Alternative Investment Division. And this is where
"另类投资部门" 你上周去的地方
you were last week?
就是这里吗
As soon as I left, I called the FBI,
我一离开就给联邦调查局打电♥话♥了
the SEC, the U.S. Attorney,
还有证券交易委员会 美国联邦检察官
the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General,
商业改善局 司法部长
and Brannigan Trust.
以及布兰尼根信托银行
Well, that explains why they left so fast.
这倒解释了他们为什么这么急着跑了
And they all gave me the runaround. Do you think
结果他们全用套话搪塞我 你们觉得
there's any chance I get my money back?
我的钱还能拿回来吗
First, we have to find out who stole it.
首先 我们要查出来钱在谁手里
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄到那个的
Belongs to the notary next door.
这是隔壁的公♥证♥人的
We should hurry before
在她发现之前
she notices it's gone.
我们要赶紧弄完
Check your caller I.D.
看一下来电显示
Brannigan Trust.
布兰尼根信托银行
See, I told you.
看到没 跟我说的一样
I know somebody who works there.
我在那里有认识的人
I'm gonna pay him a little visit.
我要去会会他
Oh, are you the notary
你就是隔壁的
from next door?
公♥证♥人吧
I was trying to call you.
我正想给你打电♥话♥呢
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表