剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
This is Jules taking the stand.
朱尔斯是在为自己辩护
Right there, my friends, right there
就在那 朋友们 就在那
is a tireless defender
有一个不知辛劳的
for just causes.
正义卫士
Dr. Jason Bull.
他就是杰森·布尔博士
Come up.
上来吧
Bull, you are not going to believe this...
布尔 说出来你都不信...
Jules' stunt isn't hurting him, it's helping him.
朱尔斯的这噱头对他没有伤害 反而在帮他
Big time.
是很有帮助啊
Look, I know this is not what you wanted.
听着 我知道你不想这样
Well, it's not normal,
这确实不常见
but then again, you're not normal.
不过你也不是什么一般人
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I am here today
我今天站在这里
because Jules Caffrey
是因为朱尔斯·卡弗里
is an innocent man.
是无辜的
Yeah, we're not in Canada anymore.
低调内敛的计划算是失败了
Justice for Jules! Justice for Jules!
为朱尔斯讨公道 为朱尔斯讨公道
You made a genuine emotional connection with the jury.
你让陪审团产生了真实的感情共鸣
The crowd.
还有很多民众
I told you your strategy was wrong.
我说过了 你的策略有问题
Even your low-drama jurors got swept up
连你说的低调的陪审团成员
in the moral authority of my cause.
都因为我的辩解占据道德高地而折服
Okay, first of all, you're a case, not a cause.
首先 你是来打官司的 不是来宣传思想的
And my way would have worked, too.
还有 我的方法也是可行的
So wrong is the wrong word.
所以不能说有问题
Okay. Let's focus
好了 我们还是
on Shelley's next move, shall we?
专注于雪莉的下一步计划吧 好吗
You know she's bringing out your exes
你知道的 她要把你的前妻召上法庭
to show that you're possessive, temperamental and jealous.
证明你是个占有欲强 喜怒无常的醋坛子
Someone who'd go into a violent rage
如果你的未婚妻出轨
if they found out their fiance was cheating on them.
你肯定会勃然大怒
Here's how you proceed.
你到时候这么办
Please state your name and your relationship to the defendant.
请说出你的名字以及与被告的关系
Ginny Caffrey.
我叫金妮·卡弗里
I was Jules' first wife.
是朱尔斯的第一任妻子
We were married for five years.
我们的婚姻持续了五年
Leslie Caffrey.
莱斯利·卡弗里
I'm the second wife.
我是第二任妻子
Lasted four years.
婚姻持续了四年
Claudine Caffrey. I was three and three:
我是克劳迪恩·卡弗里 两个三
third wife, three years.
第三任妻子 结婚三年
Notice how Jules gets older
有没有发现虽然朱尔斯虽然老了
and his wives always stay the same age?
但是他妻子永远都是年轻小姑娘
Once a sugar daddy, always a sugar daddy.
吃一辈子嫩草的老牛
Why do you think
你觉得是什么导致
your marriages ended?
你的婚姻一次又一次结束
I was an attentive husband,
我是个体贴的丈夫
but I was often preoccupied with my clients.
但是总有客户 业务缠身
I can get stressed.
压力很大
Miss some birthdays, weddings, anniversaries.
错过生日聚会 无法出席婚礼 忘记纪念日
Was Jules ever violent around you?
朱尔斯和你在一起时有暴♥力♥倾向吗
He could be, sometimes.
有时候会有点
He'd get short with me, he'd get angry.
他有时候很冷淡 或者很生气
Anything else?
还有呢
He'd yell, throw dishes, kick doors.
大喊大叫 摔盘子 踹门
I called them his adult temper tantrums.
我把那些叫做他的发泄工具
But it was frightening.
但是他发起脾气很可怕
Can you describe your ex-husband
你能用一个词来概括
in one word?
你的前夫吗
He was a monster.
他是个魔鬼
A monster. He was a monster.
魔鬼 他是个魔鬼
The mirror jurors' biometrics are through the roof.
镜像陪审团的生理反应结果非常惊人
They're upset, Bull.
他们很生气 布尔
Don't worry yet.
暂时还不用担心
If he wins back the exes,
如果他能赢回前妻们的好感
he wins back the jury.
就能赢回陪审团的
You're gonna have the rarest of opportunities:
你会得到一个极其少见的机会
you're gonna get to cross-examine your ex-wives
你可以以作伪证的罪名
under penalty of perjury.
得到交叉讯问你的前妻的机会
Ginny,
金妮
were you upset about my ego
你是气我太自负
or were you upset about my job?
还是气我做的工作
Both.
都有
I was trying to build a practice,
我当时想开个事务所
so I worked late.
所以工作到很晚
You resented that?
你是因为这个生气吗
I resented you sleeping with Leslie.
我生气的是你出轨莱斯利
But, Ginny, you
可是 金妮
kicked me out of our bed a year earlier.
一年之前你就和我分居了
So is it fair to say that I started
所以能不能说
seeing other women when you stopped seeing me?
是在你我分开之后 我才和其他女人在一起的
Yes.
可以
And I always said it wouldn't be fair raising a kid
我一直说 我过的生活复杂忙碌
with my hectic life.
不适于抚养孩子
And you agreed, correct?
你也同意 对吧
I thought you'd change. The red carpets,
我以为你会变的 那些红毯秀
the galas, the VIP suites.
各种晚宴 贵宾套房♥
I provided a lifestyle.
我给你的是豪华的生活方式
And you knew what you were signing up for.
你当时也知道嫁给我意味着什么
At first.
一开始是这样
But then I didn't want that life.
可是后来我发现并不想要这种生活
So it really was you
所以变了的人其实是你
who changed, not me.
而不是我
Yes. And in
没错 在我们
all of our time together, did I ever,
在一起的日子里 我有没有过
ever...
哪怕一次
lay a finger on you?
对你动过手
No.
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
And when we were together...
我们在一起的时候
with no interruptions...
不说别的
was it good?
幸福吗
Yes.
是的
It was great.
很幸福
The best.
非常幸福
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官大人
Wow, he actually did it.
他真的做到了
Even Kendall was moved.
连肯德尔都被感动了
I was devastated when Lauren died.
劳伦死的时候我伤心欲绝
That's why I took her torch
所以我才接过她的位置
and led the squad through their grief.
带领啦啦队在悲痛中前行
It's what Lauren would have wanted.
劳伦知道的话会很欣慰的
You know, it's funny you should say that.
你这么说可真是巧了
Your junior year in college,
因为你大三那年
you pushed another student off the stage.
把另一个学生推下过舞台
That girl
那个女孩
fell, broke her ankle
摔倒了 扭伤了脚踝
and had to step down as the lead in the dance recital.
只得从舞蹈团领队的位置退了下来
That's not my fault she couldn't
她大跳落地不稳
stick her landing on her grand-jete.
又不是我的错
The school agreed it was an accident.
学校也认为这只是一场事故
Good thing you took up her torch, too.
好的一面是 你也接过了她的位置
Somebody had to.
总要有人接管
Other people's tragedies seem to work out
别人的倒霉事
really, really well for you.
对你倒是真的很有好处啊
What you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
Lauren was a talentless fraud.
劳伦根本没有天赋
I was a nationally-ranked cheerleader.
我可是在全国数一数二啦啦队员
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表