剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Come on, you know you liked being on the back of my bike.
得了 你明明喜欢搭我的摩托车
Yeah, as long as you're not driving.
对 只要开车的不是你
I am so proud of each and every one of you.
我为在座每一位感到骄傲
You have taken the first step
你们已经卖♥♥出了第一步
on a long and luminous journey
正在通往一段漫长明亮的旅程
towards realizing your potential.
终点就是你们的无限潜能
I'm Thornton Grey.
我是索尔顿·盖里
Founder of the Lumansic Academy.
卢曼思克学院创始人
My daughter Rachel
我的女儿 瑞秋
and I started this learning center two years ago
和我在两年前开办了这个学习中心
with one goal in mind:
我们只有一个目标
you.
就是你
That's right.
没错
Yes, all of you, because, here,
没错 所有人 因为在这
we're all family.
我们就是一家人
Seriously?
不是吧
This guy's a talking fortune cookie.
这家伙在这光扯淡
No, I see the appeal.
没有 我看到这魅力所在了
Well, he's passionate,he oozes charisma.
他富有激♥情♥
And he puts on a great presentation.
展示做的也相当好
You're not really buying into this nonsense, are you?
你不是真的听进去这套鬼话了吧
What matters is that Troy bought into it.
重要的是特洛伊听进去了
That's why we're here. Right.
所以我们才要来这 对
Now how does that sound to everybody?
现在大家感觉怎能样
Hi, Benny.
嗨 本尼.
Hi, Amy.
嗨 艾米
Is Dr. Bull around? He stepped out.
布尔博士在吗 他出去了
He'll be back soon.
一会就回了
Cruiser or sport bike?
这是巡航车还是运动摩托
Sport bike.
运动摩托
You know your motorcycles.
你还真是了解摩托
Oh, my ex-husband used to restore old Harleys.
我前夫以前总爱收集旧哈雷
Good memories...
美好的回忆啊
of the bikes.
我是说摩托
My husband, well,try to forget him every day.
我前夫 我每天都想着怎么能忘了他
So, you and Bull started dating after the divorce
那你和布尔是离婚以后开始约会的
Ah, you thought that Jason and I...? No.
你以为我和杰森 不是
Our relationship has always been professional.
我们的关系从来都只是职业上的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I, uh, misread that.
我误会了
I can see why you and Dr. Bull get along.
我知道你和布尔博士为什么能合得来了
You're very quick with deductions.
你们推理做的还都是迅速
I can see why you and Dr. Bull are friends.
我知道你和布尔博士为什么能当朋友了
Always observing.
总是在观察
Are those part of the Dickerson case?
这是迪克森案子的吗
Yes.
对
These are drawings Troy made.
这是特洛伊画的
Looks like a trident.
看着像个三叉戟
He also made these.
他还画了这些
When did he start doing this?
什么时候开始的
Right after you and Bull came to see him.
就在你和布尔看过他以后
You think it's got something to do with his father's murder?
你觉得这和他父亲的谋杀案有关吗
Yes.
没错
Problem is
但问题是
Troy doesn't know what these drawings mean.
特洛伊自己并不知道这些画有什么含义
It's what we call "a glitch in the matrix."
我们称这种情况为"矩阵故障"
It occurs when somebody has been programmed
有人被设计好
to forget an event,
忘记一件事的时候就会这样
but their mind is desperately trying to remember.
但是他们的意识却非常渴望记起来
So, I've reviewed the surveillance footage
我已经看过切尔西·皮尔斯俱乐部那的监控了
from Chelsea Piers, and in the minutes
谋杀前的时间
leading up to the murder, I don't see Troy talk to anybody
特洛伊没有和任何人交流
but his father.
只有他父亲
See if this triggers anything.
看看这能触发什么吗
A trident.
一个三叉戟
Like the spear of Poseidon?
就是波塞冬用的那种吗
Uh, the gum?
口香糖吗
Oh, the missile. Let's... try to narrow it down
是导弹 再缩小范围
to things relevant to Troy's life.
缩小到和特洛伊生活有关的
Well, maybe Troy's secretly the god of the sea
说不定特洛伊是微服私访的海神
who enjoys fresh breath and nuclear-armed
他就喜欢清新口气还有
submarine-launched ballistic weapons.
核潜艇弹道武器
Follow that lead last.
你就继续扯吧
Our biggest challenge will be to convince the jurors
我们最大的挑战是让陪审团相信
that hypnotism is real.
催眠术是真的
So... how do we do that?
那 我们怎么办
We hypnotize them.
我们要催眠他们
Wait, you're suggesting we actually hypnotize them?
你是说我们真的去催眠他们吗
I'm suggesting
我是说
the power of suggestion.
建议的力量
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
as part of the voir dire process,
作为审查陪审团的其中一个过程
I'm hoping you all can... help settle a debate
我希望大家能帮我断断案
I'm having with my girlfriend.
我和我女朋友为一件事争执不下
Think they'll buy this?
你觉得他们会信吗
Maybe not the girlfriend part.
可能不信他有女朋友
She says this candle smells like vanilla.
她说这个蜡烛是香草味的
I think it smells like sandalwood.
但我觉得是檀香的
What do you think?
你怎么看
Um, I'm not really sure.
我不确定
Ma'am, what about you?
女士 你觉得呢
Vanilla.
香草
Definitely vanilla, right?
绝对是香草 对吧
Yeah, she's right, it's vanilla.
对 没错 是香草
Jurors four and five are keepers.
四五号♥陪审员可以留
It's unscented.
这是没有味道的
Neither vanilla...
既不是香草
nor sandawood.
也不是檀香
Hmm. The power of suggestion.
建议的力量
How many of you own a gun?
在座各位有谁拥有枪♥支♥
Prosecution wants gun owners
诉讼方想要有枪的
because, statistically, they're tough on crime,
因为从数据上看 他们痛恨犯罪
but if we set the narrative right,
但是如果我们的陈述说得对
gun owners will sympathize with Troy.
这些拥有枪的陪审员就会同情特洛伊
And they'll see him as the gun,
他们会把特洛伊视为是这把枪
and the person who hypnotized him
而真正扣下扳机的
as the one who pulled the trigger.
是背后催眠他的人
'Cause gun owners don't blame the gun.
因为持枪者从不怪罪枪
Yeah. Stop smiling.
对 别笑了
All five jurors are acceptable to the prosecution.
诉讼方接受五位陪审员
acceptable to the defense.
辩方也接受
Hello, there.
你好
Oatmeal.
燕麦片
Good choice.
选的不错
Oh, I'm feeling very confident about it.
我觉得我选的很好
Are you always confident about your choices?
你总是对自己的选择这么有信心吗
If every choice were as easy as this...
如果每个选择都能和这个一样容易的话
Oh, but they can be,
当然可以
once you're at peace with who you are.
只要你接受自己的真实样子
I guess I've made a few left turns along the way.
那我猜我是走了不少弯路了
Ah, who hasn't? Right.
谁不是呢
You do seem a little restless.
你看上去有些不安
Have you changed careers recently?
最近换工作了吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I have.
没错我是换了
I started out in sports
我最开始是搞体育的
and then moved into the fashion industry,
后来又进了时尚业
and now I mostly consult on other people's appearance.
现在基本在做服装建议
Appearance?
服装啊
What you see on the outside
那就是你所见的外表
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表