剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I've been eager to step back in the ring with the D.A.'s office.
我很期待和地区检察院来场正面交锋
I wonder who I get to knock gloves with.
不知道我的对手会是哪位
Amanda.
阿曼达
Did you know she was prosecuting this case?
你知道她负责这起案子吗
Benny.
本尼
Amanda.
阿曼达
What a surprise.
好巧
I heard you were working with your brother-in-law.
听说你和你姐夫一起工作
Ex-brother-in-law. Dr. Jason Bull.
前姐夫 杰森·布尔博士
Your reputation precedes you.
久仰大名
So...how have you been?
那...最近过得怎样
Busy.
很忙
I didn't realize
真没想到
you were still trying cases.
你还会出庭
I was fired.
我只是被解雇了
I didn't die.
又没死
That's not what I meant.
我可不是这个意思
Anyways, you shouldn't take this to trial.
不管怎样 你都不该接这案子
It's open and shut.
线索一目了然
All rise.
全体起立
The Superior Court of New York is now in session.
纽约高级法♥院♥现在开庭
State v. Reese Burton,
纽约州诉瑞茜·伯顿案
case number 0255348.
编号♥为0255348
How do you plead?
你如何辩解
Not guilty, Your Honor.
无罪 法官大人
Reese, it's a good sign
瑞茜 法官允许保释
the judge granted bail.
是个好迹象
Chin up, back straight, don't smile, don't frown,
抬起下巴 直起腰 不要笑 别皱眉
don't look at anyone. Reese!
不要直视任何人 瑞茜
You're not guilty, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
你无罪 没什么可羞愧的
Reese, do you expect a fair trial?
瑞茜 你期待这次公正的审判吗
I can't catch my breath.
我快喘不过气来了
Okay. Taxi!
好的 计程车
Hey, reporters, media!
各位记者还有媒体
Have we got a show for you!
我们为您准备了演出
Whoa!
哇哦
So gather round, gather round, ladies and gentlemen!
都围过来 围过来 女士们先生们
Whatever your pleasure, we here, we got a great show for you!
不管您喜好什么 我们为您准备了精彩的演出
Now, I know you don't want to...
我知道你们不想...
...that you really don't want to talk to.
...你们真的不想说话
Are we on The Amazing Race?
我俩这是在参加"极速前进"吗
'Cause I left my running heels at home.
我可没穿着跑鞋啊
Right.
好吧
I just want to get back to TAC
我只是想回公♥司♥
and start testing this case.
开始着手处理此案
Look, if this is about Amanda...
听着 如果这和阿曼达有关...
Whoa, hey.
哦哟 嘿
Are you accusing me of fast walking
你觉得我走这么快
to avoid talking about Amanda?
是为了避开阿曼达吗
Defensive much?
你还真敏感
How did you guys end it?
你们是怎么分手的
Not well.
当初分得很难看
You know?
你知道吗
I didn't plan to quit the D.A.'s office,
我本没打算离开地区检察院
but there I was, in front of two reporters,
但有一次 我要在两位法庭记录员面前
about to get a conviction on a man I knew was innocent.
给一个我深信无辜的人定罪
I just...
我只是...
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
You're the Jerry Maguire of the American judicial system.
你可真是美国司法系统的"甜心先生"
Yeah, well...
好吧
I guess I thought Amanda was gonna be my Renée Zellweger.
当时我觉得阿曼达会成为我的蕾妮·齐薇格
That she'd come with me when I left.
会跟着我一起离开
Her loss, our gain.
彼之所失 我之所得
Don't sweat the mock trial, okay?
这是模拟庭审 别紧张 好吗
It's all just part of the process.
只是把陪审程序走一遍而已
I'm not worried, I just don't like the idea of
我没担心 我只是不喜欢
having more strangers judging me.
有那么多陌生人评判我
I can't imagine why.
我想不出那是为什么
So, certain tonal frequencies
某种音频
are known to have a measurable effect on brain function,
会对脑功能产生明显的影响
and I wrote this app that creates music
所以我写了这个应用 它可以创造音乐
to help you relax, focus...
用来帮助你放松 集中精力
It helps me to block out distractions...
它能帮助我排除干扰...
Namely, Dr. Bull.
我的意思是 来自布尔博士的干扰
I like it.
我喜欢这旋律
It's not exactly Tin Lizard, but...
不同于锡纸蜥蜴乐队的风格 但是...
it's cool.
很好听
You're into the Lizard?
你喜欢蜥蜴乐队吗
They're awesome.
他们很棒
Okay, well, I might have info
那好 我知道
that they're playing a super secret show
他们正在办一场超赞的秘密演出
and you should totally come.
你真该去看看
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
I just might have plans.
我可能会去吧
You know, like jail.
你知道的 我可能会进监狱
Have faith.
要有信心
Dr. Bull might be generationally challenged,
布尔博士可能跟我们有点代沟
but he's the best.
但他是最棒的
Where is Dr. Bull?
布尔博士在哪
Prosecuting your case right how.
正处理你的案子呢
The week after she filed an assault claim,
瑞茜提交暴♥力♥诉讼请求一周之后
Reese went out and purchased
她就去买♥♥了一把
a nine-millimeter handgun.
九毫米手♥枪♥
And two weeks later, she got her chance to use it.
两周之后 她就有机会开枪了
She followed Mike to a concert in Central Park.
她跟着迈克去参加中♥央♥公园的一场音乐会
She threatened to shoot him
她威胁说要杀了他
and, hours later, Mike Tasker was shot to death.
几小时后迈克·塔斯克就发现被枪杀了
Bull would've made a hell of a prosecutor.
布尔真是扮演了一个牙尖嘴利的公诉人
Huh.
嗯
Never seen the trend line spike so fast.
从没见过趋势线上升的这么快
I mean, 70's a problem.
有七十个 她就危险了
80's.... intent to convict.
八十个 差不多就可以定罪了
90's... burn her at the stake.
九十个 她就彻底完了
She's guilty.
她有罪
I agree.
我同意
Who heard her making the threat?
谁听到她威胁迈克了
I mean, did that really happen?
那真的发生过吗
It was Mike's friend, Rob McKellen.
是迈克的朋友罗布·麦克莱恩说的
They're bringing things up from the podcast.
这些人拿播客中的内容作为依据
I thought we put together people who hadn't heard it.
我还以为我们选的是没听过播客的人
I did, and we instructed them not to listen to it.
我选的 还告诉过他们不许听播客
What?
什么
These two were downloading the podcast during lunch?
这俩人在吃午餐时下载了她的播客
As soon as they left the building.
他们一离开大楼就下载了
It's wet paint.
就像未干的油漆
They can't help but touch it.
他们忍♥不住想去碰它
It's corrupted every member of the jury.
这会影响每一位陪审团成员
We need to sequester the jury.
我们需要隔离陪审团
Judge Rand has denied
兰德法官已经拒绝了
22 requests for sequesters
二十二份将陪审团成员隔离的请求
out of 22, citing "A waste of taxpayer dollars."
说这是在"浪费纳税人的钱"
Well, the podcast is already out there.
播客的存在已是事实
It's been field-tested by 25 million people.
两千五百万人都听过了
If Amanda follows Ellen's narrative,
如果阿曼达听取了艾伦的叙述
she'll get a conviction.
她会被判刑的
Or...
或者...
we replace Ellen's story with a better one.
我们把艾伦的故事换个更好的
I'm listening.
你说说看
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表