剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I'm confused. It's encrypted.
我不明白 但那是加密的
They won't be able to read it, not without an encryption key.
没有密钥他们看不到内容
It's a piece of code. Mr. Tilden and I are the only ones who know it.
那是一段代码 只有蒂尔顿和我才知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
Harry is my number two.
哈利是我的二把手
Most brilliant mind I've ever encountered.
是我眼里最聪明的人
Programming, business, all of it.
编程 经商 样样精通
Future of our company.
公♥司♥的未来靠他了
You gave the United States government encrypted data?
你把加密的数据交给了美国政♥府♥吗
We figured it would buy us some time, probably a day or so,
这能拖延一天左右的时间
so we could come over here and come up with a game plan.
可以来这里想出对付的办法
Hey, I've got a plan.
我有个办法
Give them the key.
把密钥给他们
Excuse me. That's not the plan.
拜托 那不是办法
That's not an option we've even discussed.
我们根本没讨论过要那样
Well, it's either that or we go to trial.
不然的话 我们就打官司
And that would be your company
这是一场...
versus the United States of America.
你们公♥司♥和美国的对决
And as big and powerful and brilliant as you are,
不管你们有多强大 多聪明
the other guy is bigger and richer,
另一边都比你们更强大 更有钱
and has many more resources.
资源也更多
Here's how I look at it.
我是这么看的
The second the government said they wanted our data,
政♥府♥要我们交出数据时
we were screwed. We sell security.
我们就麻烦了 我们卖♥♥的是信息安全
We tell the public, we tell the world to give us your data.
我们让全世界的公众把数据给我们
We'll keep it safe and sound,
我们会保管好
and no one will ever see it.
绝对不会有人看见
I comply with this warrant, and I'm out of business.
如果我服从了解密令 生意就不用做了
But if I fight it... As long as we're in court,
但如果我反抗... 只要上了法庭
we'll be getting millions of dollars of free publicity every day,
等于每天在做昂贵的免费宣传
reminding the world that we do not give up their information.
告诉世人 哪怕就是联调局要
Not to the FBI.
我们也绝不会泄密
Not to anyone.
谁都不行
Well, I guess we have our marching orders, then.
看来我们方针已很明确
Publicity.
宣传
You know, it's interesting; on the news this morning,
今天早上的新闻很有意思
I heard "Two dead, 11 injured."
节目上说 "二死十一伤"
And it just... it seems...
不过看来...
I mean, I understand your point of view, but...
我理解你们 但...
I didn't set that bomb, Dr. Bull,
那不是我♥干♥的
and I have no idea who did.
我也不知道是谁干的
But I have 22,000 employees all around the world
但我在全球各地有两万两千名员工
who are dependent on me for a paycheck,
要靠我发工资
and they've done nothing wrong.
他们没干坏事
I've done nothing wrong.
我也没干坏事
And I live in the United States of America,
我是住在美国 在这里...
a place where, if you do nothing wrong,
如果你没干坏事
you shouldn't be punished.
就不该受惩罚
Not to mention, you are guaranteed a right to personal privacy.
更别提法律是保护个人隐私权的
Agreed.
我同意
When J.P. Told me you were joining us this morning,
当J.P.告诉我 你今早要来
I did my due diligence.
我也做了调查
I know who you are and I know what you do.
我知道你是谁 做什么工作
I'd like to have you on the team, Dr. Bull,
我希望你能帮我们 布尔博士
but if you don't want to be here...
但如果你不想...
He wants to be here.
他想的
Good. I'll let you know as soon as the government serves us
好 等政♥府♥给我们发第二道解密令时
with a second warrant to provide an encryption key.
我就通知你
Fantastic.
太好了
Did I do something wrong?
我做错事了吗
Speculation continues that the bomb,
有人猜测
apparently a homemade explosive of some sort,
这颗很明显的自♥制♥炸♥弹♥...
was set by a member or members of what are called eco-terror groups,
是由一名或数名生态恐♥怖♥分♥子♥引爆的
though no group has yet claimed responsibility.
虽然还没任何组织对此声称负责...
Frightening. Really frightening.
骇人听闻 真是骇人听闻
I must have eaten at that hotel five, six times, maybe.
我在那酒店吃饭估计也有五六次了
I walk by it every time I go to work.
每天上班我都要经过那里
Hey. Good news, team.
好消息 各位
We have just been hired by one of the biggest companies in the world.
我们刚被某个世界最大的公♥司♥雇佣了
Heptex Corporation wants us
海普泰集团要我们...
to help them defend their liberty.
帮他们维护自♥由♥权
Their liberty?
自♥由♥权
Who's threatening their liberty?
谁想侵犯他们的自♥由♥
Well, it's a pesky little outfit called the FBI.
就是那个惹人厌的联调局
They seem to think that Heptex may have information
他们认为海普泰可以提供信息
that will help them figure out
帮助他们找出...
who's responsible for that bombing at the hotel yesterday.
昨日酒店爆♥炸♥案的真凶
Call me crazy, but I sense some discord in the room.
可能是我疯了 但我感觉气氛有点不对
Well, and I'm only speaking for myself,
只有我想发表意见
but it feels like perhaps we belong on the other side
在这场特殊冲突中 我们好像...
of this particular conflict.
不应站错队
Does it?
是吗
We're professionals...
我们是专业人士...
professionals for hire... and we don't always get
是给别人雇的
to choose who hires us.
不能总对雇主挑三拣四
Or what side we're on.
或考虑是否站错队
But everyone deserves a vigorous defense.
每个人都值得我们去努力辩护
We know that.
这我们知道
But usually... at least since I've known you...
但通常... 至少我对你的了解...
you've always seemed...
你好像一直都...
particular about the kind of cases that you've gotten involved with.
比较注重案件的性质之类的
You're assuming you know my point of view on this.
你以为了解我对此事的观点
This is about the right to privacy.
这案子事关隐私权
Aren't Americans entitled to that?
这是美国人应有的权利吗
Aren't corporations that abide by the law entitled to that?
这是守法公♥司♥应有的权利吗
Of course they are, Bull.
那是当然 布尔
It's just... this happened a block from us.
只是... 这事就发生在一个街区外
Everyone's just a little... raw,
大家都有点... 激动
a little tender from this whole thing.
对这事有点敏感
All right.
是的
Understood.
我理解
Now... let's put together some mock juries.
现在 我们来组建模拟陪审团
I want some privacy advocates, and I want some people
找一些注重隐私的人
who believe that rights are something
再找一些...
that can be given up if it is for the greater good.
认为个人♥权♥利不能凌驾于一切之上的人
You got it. Okay.
没问题 好
I'll work on some speculative arguments for counsel to consider.
我会做些推测性争论 以供律师参考
Excellent. Danny. Yeah?
很好 丹妮 什么
I've got two names for you. Okay.
我有两个人要交给你 好
Gary Tilden and 哈利 Kemp.
加里·蒂尔顿和哈利·肯普
Tilden is founder and CEO of Heptex.
蒂尔顿是海普泰的创始人兼首席执行官
And Kemp is his right hand.
肯普是他的二把手
Our clients. You want me to investigate our clients?
我们的客户 你要我去调查他们吗
Well, I didn't pick them.
我本不想打这官司
They didn't pick me.
他们也没让我打
Sort of a shotgun marriage arranged by lead counsel.
是首席律师强迫我去打的
Oh. And who is lead counsel?
首席律师是谁
That would be...
是...
J.P. Nunnelly.
J.P. 南纳莉
J.P. Nunnelly?
J.P. 南纳莉
What?
什么
I didn't say anything.
我什么也没说
Lead counsel on this case
这件案子的首席律师
is J.P. Nunnelly.
是J.P. 南纳莉
Oh, what a surprise. She's great.
真没想到 她很棒
We love her.
我们喜欢她
Saved my ass. Yeah.
帮过我大忙 对
What do you know about encryption,
数据加密和密钥
encryption keys?
你了解吗
Oh, everything.
我了解
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表