剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
So, I've been going over these fire cases,
我正仔细重温这些纵火案
and something's just-just nagging me.
你们吵吵嚷嚷让我无法专心
Whoever's doing this is good.
干得漂亮
I mean
我是说
professional good. Huh.
非常专业 是吗
Professional.
专业
You think the arsonist is a fireman.
你可是认为纵火犯是消防员
I got two pair, boys, aces and eights.
我出双对 一对A 一对八
If you can beat that...
有人压得住吗
I got nothing. Same here, Chief.
压不住 我也是 队长
Pair of kings.
我只有一对K
All right.
真好
Tough hand, Sam.
手气不错嘛
Looks like you need a fourth.
看起来三缺一
Mind if I sit in?
介意我坐在这吗
What the hell do you want, Bull?
你到底想怎么样 布尔
Well, maybe
这个嘛
a week in France would be nice.
如果能到法国去度一周的假应该不错
But I really want to know which one of you clowns
但是我很想知道
is responsible for the fire, the one that you blame
你们几个里到底谁负责这起火灾
on Peter Walsh.
就是你们说彼得·沃尔什是纵火犯的那起
I'm gonna say this once, Bull.
我再说一遍
My men and I, we put out fires.
我的伙伴和我合力扑灭了那场火
We risk our lives in doing it.
我们可是冒着生命危险
We don't expect any thank yous.
不奢望你们的感谢
It's the job.
毕竟这是我们的工作
But what we do expect in return
但唯一希望的就是
is the common decency not
能受到起码的尊重
to be accused of arson or murder.
而不是被指控为纵火犯甚至杀人犯
Now, are you gonna walk out the way you came or...
现在 你是不是可以打道回府了
I got what I came for.
此行我目的已达成
Thanks... Chief.
谢了 队长
So, what'd you get?
你知道什么了
I wasn't the only one bluffing in there.
唬人的可不是我一个
Follow the chief.
跟着那个队长
I want to know every move he makes
从现在开始到审理结束
between now and the end of the trial.
我要知道他的一举一动
Okay.
好了
Now, the only way to convince the people in this town
现在 要想让镇上的人相信你是无辜的
you're innocent is
唯一的办法就是
to show them who you really are.
告诉他们你到底是一个怎样的人
Under stress, your brain finds relief in music.
面对压力 音乐对大脑是最好的放松
I don't follow.
我不这么看
Your testimony is gonna be a basic blues riff.
你的证词可以来一段即兴的布鲁斯
We're gonna show them that you're a musician,
我们会告诉他们你是一个音乐家
an artist, and that you create things,
艺术家 喜欢创造
not destroy them.
而不是破坏
Did you burn down the diner that night?
你那晚有没有烧毁路边的饭店
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
So, you had been fired
可否解释
from your job.
你为何会被解雇
I got let go for the winter, but Mr. Keller
因为冬天是淡季
promised he'd hire me when the tourists come back.
但是凯勒先生答应我 旺季就再聘我回去
I wasn't angry about it.
所以我对此毫无怨言
Mr. Keller and I were friends. He gave me
凯勒先生跟我是朋友
my first Yardbirds record.
他给了我第一张雏鸟乐队的唱片
I turned him on to the Black Keys.
我让他爱上了黑键乐队
So, you like music?
这么说 你喜欢音乐
I love music.
我热爱音乐
I've been playing guitar since I was seven.
我从七岁就开始弹吉他
You make guitars out of some pretty unusual things.
你会用一些特别的材料自己做吉他
Guitars and amps.
对 吉他还有电吉他
You know, most people don't realize that you can
大多数人都不知道
make some pretty rad instruments out of just about anything.
用任何东西都能做出非常美妙的乐器
Shovels, soda bottles, old chandeliers.
铁铲 汽水瓶 旧吊灯
This town sees you as a dangerous criminal.
这座小镇将你视为危险的罪犯
But we're gonna show them that
但我们要告诉他们
you're not the one to fear.
根本没必要怕你
In fact, you're afraid of them.
事实上 你很害怕他们
Why don't you come by town anymore, Peter?
那为什么你再也不到镇上来了 彼得
Well, I would. But a few times when I've come
我也想 但是好几次我过来
to go dumpster diving to collect parts to make my instruments...
搜寻垃圾 收集零件制♥造♥乐器的时候...
...I've gotten accused of casing houses to break into them.
我被指控是在蹲点 寻找时机私闯民宅
I'm just looking through the stuff that...
我只不过是在翻看...
everyone else has thrown away.
那些被大家丢弃的东西
Pigden's not gonna go easy on you.
皮登不会让你好过的
He's gonna want to get you angry.
他会想要激怒你
Whatever you do,
不管你想怎么做
don't.
都忍♥住
So, why does the empty container of lighter fluid
为什么那罐空的打火机液罐上
have your fingerprints all over it?
到处都是你的指纹
Because I use it to burn the trash. You had a key
因为我用它来烧过垃圾 你有钥匙
To gain access.
可以进门
And you wanted to teach Charles Keller a lesson,
你想给查尔斯一个教训
isn't that right? Oh, give me a break! No!
难道不是吗 你够了 不是的
Relax and remember,
放松 想一想
blues riff.
蓝调重复段
I don't teach people
我不会教训别人
a lesson. That's my brother.
那是我哥哥做的事
And I don't understand why it's so hard for you
真不明白 让你们相信我跟他不一样
to believe that I'm not him.
怎么就这么难呢
Mr. Walsh, if it is really so bad for you here in Kavanaugh,
沃尔什先生 如果待在卡瓦诺让你这么痛苦
why stay?
干嘛还要留下
I was seven years old when my dad took off.
我父亲抛妻弃子的时候我才七岁
And my mom didn't handle that well.
我母亲处理得不是很好
And I think she's in a better place now that she's passed on.
现在她去世了 我相信她去了一个更好的地方
But I visit her every Sunday
但是每个礼拜天
at Chambliss Street Cemetery.
我都去钱布利斯街公墓探望她
My grandfather,
我的祖父
he was born and died in the same house I live in.
在我现在住的地方 经历了从出生到死亡
Kavanaugh's my home.
卡瓦诺就是我的家
So where else would I go?
我还能去哪儿
Hey, you two. Hope you're both happy.
嘿 你们俩 这下你们高兴了
That an innocent man is one step closer to freedom?
一个无辜的人离自♥由♥更近了一步
Yes. We were just talking about that.
确实高兴 我们刚还在说这个事
People lost their homes, property values are down.
人们流离失所 房♥产在贬值
And we caught the son-of-a-bitch causing all the trouble,
我们本来抓到了这一切的罪魁祸首
until you strolled in
直到你带着骗子小组
with your crew of liars.
插手此事
I think she's referring to you.
我想她指的是你
Oh, I... I got that, thank you.
我听明白了 谢谢啊
And you want to set him free?
你想让他获得自♥由♥
Collect a payday?
工作赚钱
Move on, just like your father.
卷铺盖走人吧 就像你♥爸♥那样
You can twist your Manhattan juries
你在曼哈顿可以操控陪审团
around your finger, but here...
但是在这里...
they listen to me.
我说了算
The jury is ours unless Joyce contaminates them.
陪审团是支持我们的 除非乔伊斯给他们洗♥脑♥
I think we made her angry.
看来我们惹她生气了
Angry enough to tip her hand.
这份怒气足以让她露出底牌了
You know how Joyce controls this town?
知道乔伊斯是怎么控制这个小镇的吗
Through gossip.
通过流言
And gossip is how we're gonna take her down.
我们就是要利用流言扳倒她
Well, it's hay fever season.
花粉热的季节到了
Time to sneeze.
该打喷嚏了
Okay.
好吧
What did you have in mind?
你有什么想法
Something my dad would appreciate.
一个我爸会赞同的想法
The jury's listening to Joyce,
陪审团听信乔伊斯的话
we're gonna turn them against her with a rumor.
我们要用一个谣言 让他们与她敌对
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表